Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 5820
-
05-16-26 18:54 #5190Senior Member

Posts: 79Suggestions?
Yeah don't get into another relationship. Stay single and fuck these girls LOL.
Originally Posted by Imeanit173
[View Original Post]
1st suggestion: try to get in with POP or OMG. Best bang for the buck girls. Link for all the ATL agencies https://rentry.co/kgirls#atlanta
2nd suggestion: if you're into it try some of the items on the menu, video or BBCIP or the ultimate Duo BBCIP video.
Feel free to DM me if you got an questions and Ill try to answer the best I can.
-
05-16-26 16:53 #5189Regular Member

Posts: 14Jamie
Can't speak for Diva but I have seen jamie back in ny in the past. She is something else. There is a reason why she is called "legendary". You can check her reviews at TER. I already pre-booked with jamie. Booker said jamie's regulars can pre-book 2 days in advance.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:19 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 81Maybe actually be funny then if you don't want to be misunderstood.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:31 #5187Regular Member

Posts: 7Suggestions?
Hi guys, I'm new to this whole thing I was suggested to come to this agency forum, and I guess get some suggestions when it comes to agencies. I'm so new to this. I don't even know what an agency is. I assume it's literally an agency with girls.
Anyways, I live in Duluth, Georgia. I'm in my 20's. Asian or Latinos work for me. I'm not sure what to ask for or anything. Recently got out of a seven year relationship. Don't feel like going out and trying with girls. Just want to have some fun. Thanks for the help!
-
05-16-26 10:14 #5186Regular Member

Posts: 14Jamie + new better location
I think POP actually listened to the complaints and concerns. They moved to a new location in a matter of days and the new spot is wayy better. So much parking and also the building can be entered freely without any pin or things. Just have to get through gate by car with the code that the booker gives you and you're good to go. Much better IMO that you don't have to worry about parking.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 07:11 #5185Regular Member

Posts: 22It's actually better to respect their boundaries and not be a jerk.
Originally Posted by AssLover1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 06:17 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 346Curious
Everyone has their experience and opinion, totally get it, and I never judge. I'm curious who are your superstars BiginJapen15?
Originally Posted by BigInJapen15
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 06:10 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 346Suggestion
See Diva right away. You will be happy you did, promise. Then Jamie is still a few days out before she even gets here. I know you said you can only see one but with seeing Diva right away you have another 3 weeks to see Jamie. (gives you time to spread them out or gather cash or whatever the reason) You might even have longer then 3 weeks, this always time to maybe squeeze her in.
Originally Posted by DatLeo88
[View Original Post]
Good Luck, just sharing what I would do.
-
05-15-26 23:16 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 55Diva is a top notch pleaser, can't speak to Jaime. Can you go wrong either way?
Originally Posted by BadaBng
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 19:13 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 62Options
I've been debating if I want to see Diva or Jamie? Anyone have any insight on who I should go with? I can only see one of them.
-
05-15-26 16:22 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 346The same
Oopa I think you have the same Jamie, I don't know the boyfriend story, but swallow is accurate. The reviews from guys that have seen her several times, over the years, say that she has lost weight and it has made her that much hotter. I'm guessing the Latina body might be not as large as it was. But still huge real D's and a real service queen. Good luck getting booked, I'm guessing she will be a little busy.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 15:05 #5179Regular Member

Posts: 13Closest to Jane?
If you or anyone else has seen all of them, who would you say is closest to Jane in terms of service: Gem, Diva (Ada), Jamie Heju, or Lulu? And closest to their pics? Need someone to fuck my brains out like Jane did lmao. DMs welcome too.
Originally Posted by Tony202
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 15:03 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 732Which Jamie
There has been a few Jamie in town. Is this the one who loved to suck and swallow. She said her ex-boyfriend loved that so she got used to it. If I remembered correctly, she has a latina body type. Am I wrong about the provider?
Originally Posted by OhhhPapi
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:59 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 732OMG-Gem
Agreed with everything said here except the age comment by Roger. I align with NewAge more on mid-30's. Her legs are long and smooth and really turned me on. Her smile was also memorable. One of the Top Service Queen. Cleaned me up with her mouth then warm towel. Beautiful natural girls and erected nipples to suck on. VERY enjoyable. Only a few days left before she leaves. She told me she will come back in October, if you miss her this time.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:51 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 59LK Hyo
TOFT with Hyo. Much older than pics (I should have read TER reviews). Good personality though, longgg bbj then down to business. Enthusiastic, and good session, but won't repeat. Cheers.







Reply With Quote





