Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 533 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 517 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 7991
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7751

    Latinas

    Are any of the Latinas in Homewood decent? I see their ads up a lot on LC and rates are a little lower than the rest.

  2. #7750
    Quote Originally Posted by FacialMaster91  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337
    Hi Facial. Thanks for sharing your experience. CBJ is always a no-go for me. I'm glad you had fun though. To each their own.

    BPS.

  3. #7749

    Stormy in Bessemer

    I've seen Stormy a few times now in multiple locations. She's currently in a house at the end of a dead end road so it's a little ominous but she's super chill. Everything is covered including BJ. I am a weirdo because I just like a good BJ and then live up to my username and cof. Stormy is not going to be for everyone. Yes she is very likely on drugs but she will make all your problems go away with her mouth lmao. There's not much she won't do as long as it's covered. She's got monster tits and she can take cof. That's all I need. Qv is 80 but she isn't always firm and she doesn't watch the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...9/266274659337

  4. #7748

    Interesting experience.

    Hi. Just wanted to share a session I had with one of the Asians. Opened the door to one of the older looking women I've found. I had already made the drive, and you never know. Some things do age like fine wine! What this lady lost in years she made up for with enthusiasm. For a non VIP experience, she put in every effort, and really, really just wanted to please me. I might go visit once more, just for the enthusiasm alone. And besides, who knows, might be in the mood for a GILF!

    You can look this one up 7260 -.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...h/046002148375

    Anyone have any intel on younger ones? I'm an old man myself, but if I'm paying, I appreciate more than what I could reel in myself!

    Be safe,

    -J.

  5. #7747

    Inbox Full

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyPopZ  [View Original Post]
    Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.

    https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
    Hey MPZ. Your inbox is full. Tried to message you. Can't find her ad anywhere. Thanks!!

  6. #7746

    Mercedes

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.
    Thanks MJ for report.

  7. #7745

    Mercedes

    https://tryst.link/escort/mercedes-sunshine

    I saw Mercedes at her very nice in-call location. The setup was easy and her rate was reasonable. I found her to be very engaging and personable with a very nice menu. Everything I was looking for was on her menu. A very pretty girl with absolutely impeccable Hygiene. BBBJ, DATY, LFK, DFK. CFS any position I wanted. She was fun and absolutely delicious I definitely will see her again. MJ.

  8. #7744

    MILF Throat Monster

    Posting as Jo on CL. I know she was there yesterday and she planned to stay a few days. If anyone caught her they know. Oh Lawd.

    https://www.erome.com/a/O71FQ3yr
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jtiopw.jpg‎   jdfla;dqa.jpg‎  

  9. #7743
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bekka today. She's been around a while but I don't remember seeing any reviews on here. She moves around a bit and is currently staying by the airport. Not my favorite place to go, but it's 10 min from work so I went at lunch today.

    Bekka'a a big girl, bigger than her pics suggest, but her oral skills are unmatched. Been a few years since I've had one that good. Everything is on the menu if BBFS is your thing. Not really mine, and I just stuck with what I came for.

    Decent rates too, would recommend.

    https://escortbabylon.net/video_list/2056664148
    I co-sign this. Now she is a heavy smoker so you will come out smelling like smoke, but she does give fire head.

  10. #7742

    Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Doc is spot on with what he has to say! Savannah is a lot of fun! Really good information Doc. MJ.
    Appreciate the cosign MJ!

    I was juiced up to see one of our locals and was ghosted, so I moved on to this crew.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/pratt...a/714414777767

    First off, the pic they sent me was a younger version of the woman that opened the door, but doable. Second, the rate was amended to cater to my request which I thought was included, but still better than the going rates. I left based on principle, actually sat in my vehicle debating on swallowing my pride. Still kicking myself!!

    Between the brief back and forth over the upcharge mamasan was all over me, just had a good way of doing nothing but totally turning me on. The way she touched me, the way she whispered, the way she laid on me while standing, had Mr Johnson harder than usual. So I thought I'd give them a shout out in case someone was on the fence.

  11. #7741
    Quote Originally Posted by Drsmooth1  [View Original Post]
    The first one is Savannah, spelled multiple ways depending on the day, is very fun! What she lacks in looks she makes up for in the bedroom with a very open menu, tight coochie, tight butt hole, so size will matter in every hole but that mouth. This one loves being DEEP throated!! But good luck actually getting it the room, she's good, she knows it, and isn't hard up for company.

    Second one is Amy and depending on if you like a train wreck I'd pass on this one.
    Doc is spot on with what he has to say! Savannah is a lot of fun! The second girl I walked away at the door I was not about to hit that I will give her credit for one thing she knows how to artfully disguise her pictures so that you don't have an idea on how bad she really looks until you knock on the door! Really good information Doc. MJ.

  12. #7740

    Savannah / Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuy1956  [View Original Post]
    I will be passing through the area tomorrow and am wondering about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...u/115170288419

    As well as this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...e/910856974597

    Thanks in advance.
    The first one is Savannah, spelled multiple ways depending on the day, is very fun! What she lacks in looks she makes up for in the bedroom with a very open menu, tight coochie, tight butt hole, so size will matter in every hole but that mouth. This one loves being DEEP throated!! But good luck actually getting it the room, she's good, she knows it, and isn't hard up for company.

    Second one is Amy and depending on if you like a train wreck I'd pass on this one.

  13. #7739

    Info

    I will be passing through the area tomorrow and am wondering about this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...u/115170288419

    As well as this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/besse...e/910856974597

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #7738

    Who knows what they doing

    Quote Originally Posted by MammieJammer  [View Original Post]
    Sorry brother but your link is dead I guess she took her ad down pretty quickly. MJ.
    Crazy run a one day sting. They usually leave the ads up. The did same thing in Colorado this week Thursday ran 5-10 ads literally one day. Ohio has a state wide sting going on it seems they got a dozen ads across the state.

    It calm down now. School is out everyone on vacation. They do a mid summer then right before school starts or right after. They do their Halloween / election sting. Few trickle through for holidays. 2027 be dead it's not an election year.

    Crazy set all that up for 7 hours.

    I can't help but find the because well I have certain taste.

  15. #7737
    Quote Originally Posted by MansRuin  [View Original Post]
    Started using AI tools to weed out based on age cause it sucks showing up and they are older than what they say or look I waste to much time and gas. Very handy tools. This one came back 25-35 but had hallmarks of sting. She hot sure not my type. Told her we could both roleplay our fantasies though no reply. Only girl use do that for me was in Prattville but she moved to Florida. Not going mention her name because I'm Into taboo things but she is reviewed and well known and something I had to really convince her to do. But she looked and played the part.

    Probably sting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/annis...1/440059065252
    Sorry brother but your link is dead I guess she took her ad down pretty quickly. MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape