Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 3966 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 59487
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58752

    City in the Desert- Atlanta

    The closures are happening by the minute. Mostly Legits and L1's.

    Quote Originally Posted by JebTheMigo  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm going to be visiting ATL next weekend and I'm looking for a couple places that offer L2 or L3 massages if anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, and is there a place where I can get a massage from a Latina? I just left Indiana and the massage scene out there isn't all that good so I'm hoping ATL can make up for that trip. Please feel free to PM me if you guys have any places you think I should check out.

  2. #58751

    Lazy SHEOT

    Quote Originally Posted by JebTheMigo  [View Original Post]
    Hey I'm going to be visiting ATL next weekend and I'm looking for a couple places that offer L2 or L3 massages if anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, and is there a place where I can get a massage from a Latina? I just left Indiana and the massage scene out there isn't all that good so I'm hoping ATL can make up for that trip. Please feel free to PM me if you guys have any places you think I should check out.
    First of all RTFF. There is so much intel here already on the thread that a 2 year old could search it and get results.

    Secondly, what is with the laziness? I keep seeing more and more people asking for handouts. To the point that I have seniors DMing me for intel, which I give and rarely get a report back. Newbies need to do their job and TOFTT and report. Seniors need to promote that mentality AND return the favor when other seniors share intel freely when asked. Are the newbies a new generation of "I participated give me the trophy?" Honest question.

    SMFH.

  3. #58750

    Any Suggestions

    Hey I'm going to be visiting ATL next weekend and I'm looking for a couple places that offer L2 or L3 massages if anyone has any suggestions for me to check out, and is there a place where I can get a massage from a Latina? I just left Indiana and the massage scene out there isn't all that good so I'm hoping ATL can make up for that trip. Please feel free to PM me if you guys have any places you think I should check out.

  4. #58749

    Eva?

    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    I won't elaborate too much about me.

    But here's context. That hottie that liked her feet played with. One day she asks me, "do you think I'm pretty?

    "Yes; a 10. ".

    "Not to Chinese men. To them I'm a 7. You have different standards, Americans. To you I'm exotic. Same for you. Exotic. ".

    So I'm very very un-Chinese looking. And that turns some of them on. A lot.

    This shop closed after they got held up at gunpoint. But that one day I went there I was greeted by Eva. I immediately got a lump in my throat (and pants). Late 20's, slim athletic build, gorgeous. As she starts massaging and I'm looking down through the hole I noticed that she had very very fancy flip-flops and a new pedicure. She seemed to be purposely displaying her feet below the hole so I reached down and caressed a foot. She gasped, took her foot out of the flip-flop and put it up on the table by my head. I gave it a kiss. More gasps. About 10 minutes later we were fucking; she was a squirter.

    I'm into whatever they're into. I think that's the key with the horny ones.
    Hey Munch, thanks for all your great posts. I wish I could out more often to tell some great stories as well.

    I tried to DM you to ask, and your inbox is full.

    Do you have any idea where I can find Eva? That sounds just about like the perfect match for me.

    You can DM if you prefer. Thanks again!

  5. #58748

    Chamblee Magic Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsB2B  [View Original Post]
    If you're asking about the one in East Cobb on Roswell at Old Canton, then no, no magic to be had there.
    I was asking about the Magic Hands on Buford Hwy. Sorry, should have clarified originally.

  6. #58747

    Magic Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvitAtl  [View Original Post]
    Is there any magic to be had at Magic Hands? It's been a while since I've been there, but my last experience was only legit. DM if you prefer.
    If you're asking about the one in East Cobb on Roswell at Old Canton, then no, no magic to be had there.

  7. #58746
    Quote Originally Posted by MunchMacoochie  [View Original Post]
    Old Faithful was a little different.

    A new place opened and I went during the first week. Got spotted by a familiar face, not more than a chubby 5 but reliable, and went in for a ts. Got my relief and spotted OF on the way out; I stopped and gaped at her, drooled a little.

    Went back the next time and asked for her. She said no and walked away.

    Went back again and was rejected again.

    Next time in she said yes. Was giving me a legit massage on that cool day when suddenly she slid off her Ugg and, once more, stuck her foot up by my face. She indicated with an arched eyebrow, well, service it, boy. So I did. And as I was kissing / licking her foot she started to masturbate furiously. She paused and, again with an eyebrow, had me whack off too. And that was that day.

    After that she gave some incredible HJs and I rubbed her over the clothes to orgasm.

    On the first FS day she was wanking me as I was wanking her. I was first-down and goal to go at the 1 yard line, she had just orgasmed, and she suddenly broke off. My throbbing member was sticking north and screaming for mercy as I wondered what I did wrong. I didn't realize that she had peeled off all her clothes, jumped up on me and rode me cowgirl. I was close to the finish line and tried to toss her off but she held on like a rodeo star. I unloaded inside her and she flopped over and we made out. She said not to worry since she was using the rhythm method. I worried.

    After that we'd just skip to FS every visit. Very passionate too. DFKs, all the moves. She comes hard; very rewarding.

    But after I turned down the cohabitation invitation she cooled off. No more DFKs but the fucking is still pretty hot. And I pay more.

    She's still pretty hot for her age.

    We all age. It's too bad.
    Macooch, you missed your career opportunity as a Penthouse forum writer. We are all very jealous of your exploits.

  8. #58745

    Similar

    Old Faithful was a little different.

    A new place opened and I went during the first week. Got spotted by a familiar face, not more than a chubby 5 but reliable, and went in for a ts. Got my relief and spotted OF on the way out; I stopped and gaped at her, drooled a little.

    Went back the next time and asked for her. She said no and walked away.

    Went back again and was rejected again.

    Next time in she said yes. Was giving me a legit massage on that cool day when suddenly she slid off her Ugg and, once more, stuck her foot up by my face. She indicated with an arched eyebrow, well, service it, boy. So I did. And as I was kissing / licking her foot she started to masturbate furiously. She paused and, again with an eyebrow, had me whack off too. And that was that day.

    After that she gave some incredible HJs and I rubbed her over the clothes to orgasm.

    On the first FS day she was wanking me as I was wanking her. I was first-down and goal to go at the 1 yard line, she had just orgasmed, and she suddenly broke off. My throbbing member was sticking north and screaming for mercy as I wondered what I did wrong. I didn't realize that she had peeled off all her clothes, jumped up on me and rode me cowgirl. I was close to the finish line and tried to toss her off but she held on like a rodeo star. I unloaded inside her and she flopped over and we made out. She said not to worry since she was using the rhythm method. I worried.

    After that we'd just skip to FS every visit. Very passionate too. DFKs, all the moves. She comes hard; very rewarding.

    But after I turned down the cohabitation invitation she cooled off. No more DFKs but the fucking is still pretty hot. And I pay more.

    She's still pretty hot for her age.

    We all age. It's too bad.

  9. #58744

    Not a 10

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Munch you must be one good looking guy or loaded with cash, or maybe both. LOL That's some nice hook ups, you know you're doing something right when they strip themselves and jump on. Question- should I know who old faithful and the dynamic duo are?

    I'd like to. Pm if necessary.
    I won't elaborate too much about me.

    But here's context. That hottie that liked her feet played with. One day she asks me, "do you think I'm pretty?

    "Yes; a 10. ".

    "Not to Chinese men. To them I'm a 7. You have different standards, Americans. To you I'm exotic. Same for you. Exotic. ".

    So I'm very very un-Chinese looking. And that turns some of them on. A lot.

    This shop closed after they got held up at gunpoint. But that one day I went there I was greeted by Eva. I immediately got a lump in my throat (and pants). Late 20's, slim athletic build, gorgeous. As she starts massaging and I'm looking down through the hole I noticed that she had very very fancy flip-flops and a new pedicure. She seemed to be purposely displaying her feet below the hole so I reached down and caressed a foot. She gasped, took her foot out of the flip-flop and put it up on the table by my head. I gave it a kiss. More gasps. About 10 minutes later we were fucking; she was a squirter.

    I'm into whatever they're into. I think that's the key with the horny ones.

  10. #58743
    Quote Originally Posted by Dailymonger404  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know of any male message therapist? I want to try something different.
    There's one who advertises on rub rankings in the Duluth area.

  11. #58742

    Take it slow and make sure you are respectful

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    I've been paying attention for maybe two weeks now, I even went back to very old posts to get an idea. I almost always land on Mint or LAN. How where I can't find anything that is either in Duluth or close. Nor can I decide if it's better to go to an escort instead of a massage parlor. I'm new to both so idk. But yes BigSqueeze and SGt are right. I will try that after I figure out where to go and who to go too.
    Hey man sorry about your divorce, its a hard thing but you will recover. Make sure to talk to a professional don't just take on adult hobbies like whiskey tasting, cigar collecting or. AMPs. That being said welcome so the hobby. I am also new and was also accused of being a cop, yes it hurts, but its legit. Cops join all the time for 'research' no they don't. Its cause they don't want to solve real problems like murder and fraud. So they jump on forums like this find someone who is letting their guard down, become friends, setup a sting and well all of sudden your divorce wasn't as expensive.

    Take it slow, don't ask for specifics and don't share any. Be respectful, just cause you are paying you don't own anyone. Be clean. Stay playful and don't push, remember the worst case scenario is cops, however you can also get in trouble with the girls, moms or husband / bf. Be safe be clean and be nice, enjoy it and don't take it too seriously.

  12. #58741

    Male massage therapist?

    Does anyone know of any male message therapist? I want to try something different.

  13. #58740

    Compliment

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, new here and new to all this stuff. I recently got out of a 7 year relationship, don't really want to go out there and try with girls for a while. I'm not really sure where to get started or where to go for my first time. I live in Duluth GA. As a man in 20's I'm looking for something nice I guess. So would it be possible to get some location suggestions? As well as some of the girls at the places I guess. Also how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.
    Complimenting the lady always goes a long way. Tell her how pretty she looks today or how you like her hair color- whatever. Just be complimentary and when you like what's she's doing with her hands, tell her. Positive reinforcement goes a lot further than most think plus it makes you feel good.

    Good luck.

  14. #58739

    Still a little confused but I think I'm getting it

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Being this is your first post and obviously very new. It was mentioned already read a bit first. This will give you an idea where to go and if your read enough who to ask for.

    BigSqueeze and SGt had it perfect be polite and just let things happen naturally. Sheet off sets the tone for sure. Other option is start with a table shower location. Not sure on the agency recommendation, I think I'd leave that for after you get a bit of experience and at least know what you want and how far you want to take it.
    I've been paying attention for maybe two weeks now, I even went back to very old posts to get an idea. I almost always land on Mint or LAN. How where I can't find anything that is either in Duluth or close. Nor can I decide if it's better to go to an escort instead of a massage parlor. I'm new to both so idk. But yes BigSqueeze and SGt are right. I will try that after I figure out where to go and who to go too.

  15. #58738

    First Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Imeanit173  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone, new here and new to all this stuff. I recently got out of a 7 year relationship, don't really want to go out there and try with girls for a while. I'm not really sure where to get started or where to go for my first time. I live in Duluth GA. As a man in 20's I'm looking for something nice I guess. So would it be possible to get some location suggestions? As well as some of the girls at the places I guess. Also how do I approach them with it? I saw that sometimes they don't do things. So how would I go get a massage and SF as well. Thanks for the help guys.
    Being this is your first post and obviously very new. It was mentioned already read a bit first. This will give you an idea where to go and if your read enough who to ask for.

    BigSqueeze and SGt had it perfect be polite and just let things happen naturally. Sheet off sets the tone for sure. Other option is start with a table shower location. Not sure on the agency recommendation, I think I'd leave that for after you get a bit of experience and at least know what you want and how far you want to take it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape