Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 17686
-
05-18-26 09:58 #17131Senior Member

Posts: 254I'd like to know too. I messaged her end of April but no response. But her last login is April 12.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:55 #17130Senior Member

Posts: 230Hunter
https://preferred411.com/P142137
Anyone seen her lately?
-
05-17-26 22:26 #17129Senior Member

Posts: 877I'm not trying to be mean here but you probably shouldn't be doing this. You thought that was the girl who was going to be at some dump in Caseyville. And then you asked about a deposit on that Asian girl. You should probably find a girlfriend / wife and just be happy with her because you are going to get scammed, robbed, or worse if you keep doing this.
Originally Posted by MkeMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:22 #17128Senior Member

Posts: 877Deposits are almost always scams. Don't do it.
Originally Posted by MkeMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:13 #17127Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen her 6 or 7 years ago. She was good to go. Been doing it a long time.
Originally Posted by ErdRick
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 22:10 #17126Senior Member

Posts: 527Send pic and be done. If you are worried get out of car and take pic. Lady's get I'm coming all the time and don't show.
Originally Posted by MkeMike
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 21:44 #17125Senior Member

Posts: 87Deposit. Asian Girl
She ask deposit deposit in advanced. Is that normal or scam? I didn't follow.
Has anybody tried her?, Price?. https://callescort.org/936-766-1683.
-
05-17-26 21:18 #17124Senior Member

Posts: 87Yakira
I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .
424-xxx-9325.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046
-
05-17-26 20:36 #17123Senior Member

Posts: 877She was begging for me to review her well via texts after I left. Told her I don't do reviews but that a CBJ, and her mechanical process, wouldn't get a good one if I did. She wasn't happy about that response which is why I saved it for texts. Based on the pics and vids she showed me on her phone, she had a bf / handler who she does all that bareback stuff with.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-26 19:50 #17122Senior Member

Posts: 87Not the same as the picture but ok attitude
Saw Carol, Cuban, FS QV 120, good attitude, easy appointment and place in WilsonAv not bad. Not the same person as in the pics, she is much darker skin and more heavy, the pictures look much better, from another person.
But for the price, place and attitude no regrets, stress gone.
917-xxx-0210 .
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207906724 ,
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 23:17 #17121Regular Member

Posts: 13Deposit scammer 40%.
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 18:21 #17120Regular Member

Posts: 13Scam for sure. 40% deposit!
Originally Posted by SkeeWurt
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 16:35 #17119Senior Member

Posts: 5825 out of 5 of her reviews on TER are negative.
Originally Posted by HolyStone1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 14:48 #17118Senior Member

Posts: 877Miss. Barbie
I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.
Good:
She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.
Bad:
She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
-
05-16-26 13:53 #17117Senior Member

Posts: 167If Only. But a boy can dream
The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.
Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335








Reply With Quote





