Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 21021
-
05-16-26 12:05 #20586Senior Member

Posts: 128NYC Connection
Before I moved to SC in 2005 I lived in NYC / Northern NJ area for 50 yrs. I hobbied a lot in the area 2000-2005 and most of the MPs were Chinese staffed. Usually had a great time with those ladies. Now, up there as well as down here, the staff is Korean. Both of the staffing types live in Flushing Queens. Just in speaking to the local ladies they are all (almost) from Queens. Don't know about human trafficking as I have not seen any evidence of it. I wouldn't patronize anywhere suspected of that. The K chicks are very capable & sexy but I really enjoyed the Chinese providers. They had a different chill vibe about them.
-
05-16-26 11:31 #20585Senior Member

Posts: 960CLT VIP Spa
I haven't seen a post on VIP in forever. I haven't been in like 2 years. Is it still Rose and Lois or is there new talent? Last time I saw Rose she was emaciated looking like maybe 75 lbs. If anyone has gotten an upgrade from regular FS here or somewhere besides Gibbon pm me please.
I wasn't even sure if they were still open because there had been a for lease sign on the building for years.
-
05-16-26 08:55 #20584Senior Member

Posts: 7329This stuff seems to happen in election years.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 23:58 #20583Senior Member

Posts: 1455https://www.aol.com/articles/6-face-...125825112.html
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 14:11 #20582Senior Member

Posts: 7329MPs seem like low hanging fruit for LEO to bust. Gibbons wasn't only FS but BBFS too? MPs are too expensive for me too and I don't like fucking on a massage table.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 12:45 #20581Senior Member

Posts: 110Louisville?
If I am not mistaken, isn't that where Mr672 is from? Louisville? He always seemed to know allot about the Gibbon line-up and praised the ladies there. Just saying.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 09:04 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 77Posted a link to the news article but didn't go through
I used chat to find it but there is a video of a news conference in KY where the sheriff is talking about it.
Originally Posted by Daramio
[View Original Post]
Mentions Charlotte NC, Atlanta GA, and Flushing NY by name. Said that the spas there in Louisville KY are part of a larger trafficking ring involving all four of these locations; supplied by the NY office and sent to all of these locations.
That happened 5/13.
-
05-14-26 22:56 #20579Senior Member

Posts: 77All speculation but there was a bust this week in Louisville KY and they called out Charlotte Nc as related to it.
Originally Posted by JustAGuy5
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:23 #20578Senior Member

Posts: 79So I don't have any insight into why, but I can confirm today the door was locked and phone goes straight to voicemail despite the open sign being turned on.
Originally Posted by KingDude26
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 07:32 #20577Senior Member

Posts: 42Thank you for the info! How much did you tip for the 4 hand?
Originally Posted by KlausKringle
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 06:44 #20576Senior Member

Posts: 53Cupid
http://www.cupidfootspanc.com/
Originally Posted by Wlfmant
[View Original Post]
Cupid is the only place that it has ever been offered to me without asking, but only when I splurged for the 4 hand massage so yeah still paying above par for 2 pops. They are a level 1 shop.
-
05-13-26 18:49 #20575Senior Member

Posts: 152I'm guessing it is a way to keep Eastway UTR. Interesting.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:15 #20574Regular Member

Posts: 4Gibbons. Closed?
Any report on Gibbons. Visited their location around 3 pm today and was locked, phone not reachable. Anyone have any idea if this is still an active location? Was planning to meet Ria.
-
05-13-26 16:46 #20573Senior Member

Posts: 779I'm not sure what their deal is but when you call QQ they send you to Eastway.
Originally Posted by Pterobyte
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 16:32 #20572Senior Member

Posts: 152Sunlight, Jenny, was on Albemarle, now on Eastway. Totally different part of town.
Originally Posted by HDLover
[View Original Post]
5225 Albemarle Rd.
Charlotte, North Carolina 28205.









Reply With Quote




