Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 1808 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 1022 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 27118
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26803

    Mika beautiful tall girl girl

    Total hot in real life, just like the description says. She's tall and probably close to 5'7,tits are fantastic and just super sweet girl. I missed the part where they said she's just GFE damn I would've loved to creampie this girl because she is such a natural in that she's just sweet and a normal girl and not feeling like I was fucking a hooker.

    When we started off in missionary — which by the way, she was good at it but then again, who isn't? She had these deep, soft moans that made me want her even more. I changed thins up to go cowgirl, she does more moaning and acted like she's truely enjoying herself. The visual was awesome with her young tits within my reach. I pulled her down for more df and I swear she was really into me. I love the way she enjoyed herself and pushed herself hard and hard onto my dick too.

    And just when I thought things couldn't get any better, I tried standing missionary. Beautiful face and tits in front of me as she closed her eyes and moaned as I ram my cock into her. I asked her if we can fuck no condom because I really wanted to creampie her but she said no because she has no birthcontrol. God damn it the girls who did not take CIP on the regular is the kind of girl I want to CIP!

    I fucked her hard while feeling her pussy cumming and fucked her standing until I came. After I came I pulled off the condom and jerked off a little bit more on her stomach. She got extra cum out of me and she said "wow so much".

  2. #26802
    Quote Originally Posted by CherCheri  [View Original Post]
    I saw her at 1010 last year and yes the photos are highly accurate.
    The pictures are not her though so I thought it was a different Shuri. I remember her tats were very different. I got to dig up the pussy db pics and compare properly.

  3. #26801
    Quote Originally Posted by DownloadX  [View Original Post]
    I notice 143's Shuri. A friend saw her and described her as photo accurate, the body is exactly same as ad. Skinny and elaborate tattoos. Good attitude and he had a good time.
    I saw her at 1010 last year and yes the photos are highly accurate.

  4. #26800
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    Nope. I just called them.
    I notice 143's Shuri. A friend saw her and described her as photo accurate, the body is exactly same as ad. Skinny and elaborate tattoos. Good attitude and he had a good time.

  5. #26799
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Did 143 Club get shut down again like DDY and SL? Been texting their two numbers yesterday and today and no response.
    Nope. I just called them.

  6. #26798
    Hana SE. JGirl. 380 H. Going for the kawaii look.

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/32123

    Fuji R8. JGirl. 360 H.

    https://risingsun8.com/view/32124

  7. #26797

    Dick discipline partial success

    The original plan I had was to only bang Anne MK twice this tour. But then I let her manipulate me into one last visit this week LOL. So I can only say this dick discipline was a partial success.

    First time I got some blocking from her so definitely has been busy her last week.

  8. #26796
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    143 Club Shut Down

    Did 143 Club get shut down again like DDY and SL? Been texting their two numbers yesterday and today and no response.

  9. #26795
    Does she offer BBFS / cip, greek / cia? With all due respect, pics seem TGTBT, and it sounds like you only got BBJ / CIM.

    Quote Originally Posted by GnatKingCole  [View Original Post]
    My time and fiscal resources aren't what they used to be, so when I go out to treat myself to a beautiful woman, I want to make sure that I'm getting my money's worth. I normally indulge in one of the women from across the sea, But I was getting a little wary with the lineups, do I decided to go for an independent provider. I sent her a message that I wanted to meet. Within an hour, she called back to set up an appointment. That's one thing that I like about a good provider; a person who is responsive. She requested that we conduct our transaction through her social media. I was happy to oblige, if it put her at ease. After going through the screening process, I was right where I needed to be. I made my way to her residence and she was waiting at the door for me. She was wearing black lingerie which highlighted her curvy assets.

  10. #26794
    Quote Originally Posted by FurryMonger122  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she was in new york or any info? Thanks.
    Yes.

    https://nyangelspa.com/view/32755

  11. #26793

    High Marks for Gina the Asian Doll

    My time and fiscal resources aren't what they used to be, so when I go out to treat myself to a beautiful woman, I want to make sure that I'm getting my money's worth. I normally indulge in one of the women from across the sea, But I was getting a little wary with the lineups, do I decided to go for an independent provider. I sent her a message that I wanted to meet. Within an hour, she called back to set up an appointment. That's one thing that I like about a good provider; a person who is responsive. She requested that we conduct our transaction through her social media. I was happy to oblige, if it put her at ease. After going through the screening process, I was right where I needed to be. I made my way to her residence and she was waiting at the door for me. She was wearing black lingerie which highlighted her curvy assets. I hopped in the shower to freshen up and by the time I was done, she was ready to get it on!

    Gina and I had a make out session like she was my girlfriend! We kissed passionately with lots of tongue white my hands wandered around her body. I got a handful of her ass and squeezed it like a soft pillow! Gina then instinctively moved down to my groin and put my dick in her mouth. Her technique was solid. After getting me warmed up, she had me lay down on the bed where she continued to make a meal out of me. She lightly massaged my balls and scrotum as she sucked me off. I just closed my eyes and surrendered to the sensations that flooded my body. As she worked her lips in and out on my dick, she discovered my sensitive spot, which was my anal crevice. She worked her fingers rubbing that area as she sucked and jerked my dick. She even brought a toy into the mix, pressing it against my asscrack! Eventually, I just couldn't hold on any more and I shot my load into her mouth! Gina licked it up like a melting popsicle! After cleaning up and a second shower, we spoke about our interests and travels as we got dressed. Gina gave me one last kiss and sent me on my way! Damage was 300 bucks.

    Gina is an amazing provider whose reputation is well earned. She is soothing and attentive, and won't leave you alone until she brings you to the highest of highs! Just try not to suffer withdrawal after your time runs out!! Gina is a Jewel! Go see her now!

    Happy Hunting!

    Peace,

    GKC.

    https://www.newyorkescortlist.com/gina/

  12. #26792

    Asianbutterfly dc reira

    Anyone know if she was in new york or any info? Thanks.

  13. #26791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Apple. Little Flowers

    Got to check out Apple. The pics on the website were real. She is tall and slender with nice tits. I really like the look of her shape. Had me a bit randy from the get go. Her English was decent too which helped with the initial formalities. No need for the translator which is always a plus. Even betteer was getting the room with the bed. Has a great mirror on the wall for viewing. I like being my own voyeur and doing it on a bed made it all the more enticing.

    Gave a nice little preview before we headed to the TS. Once we got to the TS it was your normal fare. Quick wash and then a great slide with the nuru gel and some rimming. Once I got to turn over I took advantage of the mirror on the wall here too. To see her gelled up body arching while doing some P2 P was about as much as I could muster. That gel really enhances the P2 P. Either that or she was wet as hell. She gave my balls a nice massage during the P2 P and had me close. I was finished quick when she went in on the BBBJ. She gave a giggle that it was fast once her mouth went on my cock which I was a little embarrassed, but the release felt amazing.

    Back to the room for a pretty good massage. FB. Very attentive. She did the massage naked so I made sure to have wandering hands. She has a really nice ass and had two handfuls as she stood at the head of the table. Once I turned over I just grabbed her arms and had her come over the top of me for some 69. Apple does have some beautiful long legs, so made the quick decision to get her lying on the bed so I could hold them wide and watch in the mirror. Nice and toned Had her head just a little bit off of the edge of the bed so I could watch her face as she squeezed her tits. I just stayed here in the moment until I finished. Really was a hot time. I will repeat. She is a great addition. $320+40 extra for the great service.

  14. #26790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    Riu NYSE

    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin  [View Original Post]
    If real pics, it's been too long since since a hot CGirl has taken the crown from Freya at these JShops.
    100% fake pics.

    Review for Riu:

    https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/32025

    200/300 COP / CIP.

    Riu is a very cute girl on the shorter side. The pictures are basically fully-representative, it's not overly edited. Straight teeth, pretty smile, nothing she's hiding. Body is very beautiful, no scars or anything out of the ordinary. Decent hips for a Japanese girl.

    Personality-wise, she's very engaged and a good conversationalist. Her English isn't great, but if you speak a bit of Japanese and use a translator then she's warm and friendly.

    Service-wise, Rui has above average J girl service. Standard shower without preview BJ, but once back in the room she's proactive and fun. If you let her, she does have her standard routine of kissing, nipple licking, BJ, sex. But she's fine with breaking from that if you're more into giving. The cutest thing she does is that because she's flexible, when you get her into missionary her legs automatically go into a big V. She's bendy and can take it from almost all angles, but too deep might be a bit painful if you're larger.

  15. #26789
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Cici R8 https://risingsun8.com/view/32109 $360/$600 premium pussy.
    If real pics, it's been too long since since a hot CGirl has taken the crown from Freya at these JShops.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape