Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15591
    Shill for Vegas K Club ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Ada was terrible

    Quote Originally Posted by Deeesnuts  [View Original Post]
    I visited Young Spa and met a nice little spinner in Ada. Doesn't speak a lick of English, but she makes up for it in other ways. She may do OC to hotels for a nominal fee, but it may be out of some monger's budget. 80/180 was the damage after she damaged Deesnuts for a relief. She's quite petite, I doubt if she weighs 100 lbs. Good BBBJ, CFS in many positions and I finished in the bag in almost an hour. She's not a clock watcher. Easy to find Spa close to the strip off Flamingo.
    I appreciate the heads up on spinners. Unfortunately, my experience was one of the worst in 11 years of mongering. BBJ was $100 upcharge and she rushed by stopping mid session when I was in her hairy box to answer the door. I couldn't finish when she came back and ended early with mood killers of, "times almost up", "you going to cum", and "hand job?

    Much better places out there as mentioned in this forum.

  2. #15590

    Camille at Dream Blue Relax Spa

    Stopped through this spot again and decided to try someone new off the roster. Camille's definitely caught my eye as she greeted me. Early 30's, short and petite with decent curves on her small frame. D cup tits that looked solid on her build. Friendly vibe right off the bat, no awkward energy.

    Started with the shower where she soaped me up and got to teasing pretty quick. Hands working my cock under the water while she leaned in for some kisses. Back to the room and she went straight into a slow HJ with more kissing and teasing layered in. Eased into a wet BBBJ that turned into some surprise DT, she took it deep without flinching. Flipped into 69 where I got to taste her while she kept working me with her mouth. When it was time for CFS she got on top and rode me slow at first then picked up the pace as I grabbed her hips and helped her bounce on my cock harder and deeper.

    After a few minutes I flipped her over and went mish. Busted inside the cover. Cleaned me up after and didn't rush the wind down.

  3. #15589

    NN spa

    Can't beat the price and the service they have here. I don't think I have seen this new Jenny yet. They rotate new girls every month (I'm not complaining) so I need to see her before she leaves.

    Quote Originally Posted by LvStory84  [View Original Post]
    Jenny comes in and immediately reads me like a book and goes face to face for some LFK playful exploration. I'm sure she would have immediately swallowed my tongue whole if she read me that way. Jenny's tongue is a shining star that leaves a noticeably impression. It's long and strong and she uses it well. Excellent and versatile kissing and cat bath. Her BBBJ was absolutely top shelf. She was soft, deep with just the right amount of suction. And that tongue was very active with licking and fluttering. She watched me intently throughout and needed no direction. My reactions led her around like a trained puppy, including fondling my balls and probing my asshole with her finger. She's an aggressive and active fuck buddy. She likes things a little rough and isn't shy about asking for what she wants. If demanding my cock "deeper" multiple times is evidence of speaking English, then Jenny is absolutely fluent because she screamed it about 5 times. LOL I particularly enjoyed that she quickly closed her legs and crossed her ankles in Mish. Friction friction friction! In DS she kept reaching back and slapping my ass like a jockey with a riding crop. I returned the favor and slapped her ass till it was red and warm. But all was well when I kissed it to make it better. Completion was very explosive, and she demanded that she remove the condom herself so she could "say hi to all the babies". I'm sure she's never done that before. LOL Ok. So I definitely liked fucking this girl enough to repeat with her when I want a seasoned pro. For a GND experience, I'll look elsewhere. I'm glad to have access to both varieties in this town. GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Mish, closed Mish, DS, prone bone, back to Mish. 150 tip plus. 6 house.

  4. #15588
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Latina Hook up at Life River Spa

    Damn a lot of guys around town want to get an early before these places get back tonight. They had an all Latina line up and I went with Grace she just had a bigger bubble butt than I wanted a pound. She was cute and slim, tight body with good proportions. You know she had that Latina ass. Tight top and tight pants in heels. She was flirty. I really wanted her to provide me with more and she was willing to provide the everything for me when I asked her. This girl is really into setting the mood. She was playful and focused. Good hand technique. Enjoy what she could do with her mouth and I knew I was ready. Climbed on and went at it for a while until I flipped her. Super responsive and obviously enjoys sex. I mean don't get me wrong I know they have to fake it to a certain degree but that kitty was wet as hell you can't fake that. She gives great BBBJ, She does a little ball sucking and BJ before applying the cover and giving a short fuck in Doggy before popping all over the place. I was a sweaty mess afterwards. Thankfully she cleaned it quickly and we were both out of there satisfied. Really a HE.

  5. #15587
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Smash and dash w / Abby at Q Day Spa

    Repeat visit here and first visit with Abby. She is a pretty woman. Estimated age early 20's. She said that she was 165 cm. 5'5". She is a fit and thin spinner with A breasts. Long hair worn down. Friendly with a very cute accent. Good English. Completely shaved with no tattoos.

    She directed me to a the room I got in dressed and waited for her to come back with us supplies. She actually she came back with the robe and offered me a table shower. I get kind of nervous about the hygiene or those things, but it was really clean and smell like bleach. So it put me at ease. Then she really put me at ease when she srucbbed my ass and grab my balls and then shove it in her mouth like a pro. She does a cool trick when she puts warm water on her mouth and then blows you, it had me going crazy. We dried off and we're back to the room for the main event. She work my back and then my ass and then work Junior nice and slow with BBBJ, we progressed to CG as I didn't want to climax too soon. Moved on to a lengthy DATY. I didn't get to use one of my favorite lines about performing DATY to the J pop on her phone. Progressed from DATY to a powerful release. I'd recommend her if you want a quickie and get your money's worth.

  6. #15586

    New Lavender. Lina

    Wanted to see Angela because of the reviews. Lina said Angela was busy. She (Lina) looked so perfect to me. Young pretty face. Petite small body (5 feet 2 tall) with big breasts (close to 36 C cups). I loved her big breasts & face already. She said she was 26 yrs. (or maybe 26 yrs+ 2). I got Lina for 30 minutes. Total was $$. 6. Table shower, soft massage, BBBJ & cfs. A great kisser too. DFK with a lot of tongue action. I was surprised with the ending. She allowed CIM & I didn't have to pay extra fee. May try to see Angela. If I can't, I just see Lina again.

  7. #15585
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Lisa at Rose Spa

    HF: 80 - Tip: 180.

    "Lisa" has made her arrival at Rose Spa. South Vegas just got a new fiery and sexy Latina. Manmade rack that is literally busting off the top of her bra. 5;2", Super hot latina body, her giant rack, busting down to her small waist and then incredible JLo sized ass. Pretty face with clean dark brows, and upside down teardrop face shape. Very succulent DSLs. Overall skin shade was tan, but a more lighter tan.

    Super sexy gal, she knows what she likes and takes the lead in starting off the session with getting on her knees and just orally taking what's her's. In this 60 minute session, this was not my property, it was Lisa's. Completely devouring my cock, she has some of the best DT skills in the game. A solid amount of saliva to lube it enough to go down her throat. The striking eye contact had me rolling my eyes into the back of my head. One point she held down all the way, chin to balls, nose to my stomach for like 15 whole seconds. While holding balls deep, she did this gagging tongue motion that felt so good in my shaft. This would have been the perfect time to bust down her throat but I forsure wanted a piece of that ass. She pushed me onto the table and planted her kitty right on my face and contiuned her BJ onslaught on me. I got a realy good angle on her clit and licked away. Definitely got her to O here as she's at one point jackhammering me away with vigor. A bit of latina pussy juice burst from her kitty after what felt like 10 minutes of tongue work. Had to work for it forreals.

    Once she's satisfied, she finally gives me some air and goes to get a rubber for some CFS fun. First in RCG, that ass was my bongo drum as she plants and bounces on me with pace matching a famous beegees song. The spanking sound echoed so nicely in that clean little private room. Also got in doggie for more of the same action, and also missionary to get liplocked and kissy with Lisa. Super tight kitty, she def has some keegel ability as in doggie I could feel her clamp and release with every pull out. She ended up letting me finish on her tits, super nice, as they are huge and def manmade but still so squishy and soft. Picture perfect cumshot, Lisa is a spicy hot latina that has been making waves in the LV AMP scene.

  8. #15584
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Latina Helen at Aroma Spa

    Dude, all I can tell you is that they have this was one of the best latina options I've ever had. First off my girl Helen was a sexy Latina honey I mean, looks like she just came off the stripper stage, she's that hot.

    I knew I was going to get the full menu service but I was surprised she actually gave a pretty good massage. I mean it wasn't there. But it was definitely more than just scratching my back and telling me to turn. She does an amazing. Her fingernails up and down my ass crack that she put some oil between the boys and my dick give some nice long strokes and it works my inner thighs which had me going crazy.

    I have been worked up for so long already. I was ready just to get down to business. And she was ready to get down on her knees and give me a great CBJ. I'll give her a full credit. She can take it deep in her throat. From there, she rapped me up and I bent her over the table for her pounding. We rock that table pretty hard. Thought it was going to break it at one point. All in all, this was a hell of a good time. Definitely want to try this ass.

  9. #15583
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Note there's 2 different Perfect Day, there's Perfect Day Spa (on Trop) that's the one he was referring to. Then there's A Perfect Day Massage (On Decatur) around the corner of Q Day. Sounds like you went to that one. In case you're still looking for that Perfect Day. LOL.
    These places need better names. LOL.

  10. #15582
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Tina at Dream Blue Relax

    I text ahead and they said they had a a great piece of ass I was happy to take it. When I arrived, Tina took me into the room and started DFK. Her body felt incredible and I loved how passionate she was. She's a brunette girl with a lot of junk in her trunk. I gave her the tip and she left to get supplies. I undressed and laid on the table. She came in and started a very nice and strong massage. I was surprised how good her massage technique was. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her tight ass and started rubbing her legs and sliding my hand between her legs. After a few minutes I couldn't take anymore and flipped over with my rock hard dick swinging. She looked at it and started sucking and stroking in perfect rhythm. I wanted to taste her so we got into 69 and I started to flick her bean with my tongue. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting close because she started clinching and grinding on my face so I pressed and flicked faster. She started convulsing and sucking harder. After two more orgasms I got her to put the condom on and she started to slowly lower her pussy on my dick. She has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt. It was incredible. She rode me for a bit, then she started DFK and fucking me. She had a couple more orgasms and was soaking wet. I stood up and we got into standing mish. Watching her laying there with her perfect tits bouncing as I pounded away was just too much and I blew in the bag. I laid down next to her for a bit since we were both exhausted and sweaty. Afterwards she got the hot towel and cleaned me up, gave me a water and I was on my way. Let's see my girlfriend match that.

  11. #15581

    Recommendation Please

    Hey All. Was wondering if anyone has an oc recommendation for FSBM with Lvl2 ending.

    Will be located on the southern end of the Vegas strip.

    Your help will be appreciated.

  12. #15580

    Colombian Lisa at Rose Spa

    Seems like we are getting more and more of these beautiful South American women coming into town. Lisa is no different, mid 20's long black hair with well done MM C cup tits. Just a real gentle personality about her as we get to know each other a little bit. I speak a little bit of Spanish to her and she speaks some English to me so I guess we were both practicing. She was wearing a black silky dress that showed off all of the curves that she has. You can tell she spends quite a bit of time in the gym as she is in great shape. I start off by having her turn around and give her a light shoulder massage just to make the mood more relaxing. Her hair smelled great, I gently dropped the straps on her dress so that I could work my way down to those beautiful tits.

    Slowly kissed her on the neck and then she turned around and returned the favor by lightly kissing me, and we begin to swirl our tongues together. She then asked if I would like to lay down on the table for a massage. I said we could get to that later if we have time, she then started sucking my bare dick, which was already stiff. Talented at sucking dick for sure, worked the shaft nicely and then did some brief deep throat. She was caressing my balls at the same time, and then I asked her for some 69. She got up on the table and put her clean shaved pussy on my face. She was wet in no time and was grinding on my tongue. Lisa then got a condom out and covered me up and she got off the table and asked me to come fuck her.

    Started in standing missionary, then went through a few more positions, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl. Wanted to get her into the canine position. Inserted my dick into her and started pumping away. The sound of our body slapping together was extremely exciting and I unloaded inside the hat. She went to get some hot towels and came back and cleaned me up and we had about 10 minutes remaining so she gave a nice neck and shoulder massage for the remaining time. Great gal and would recommend her.

  13. #15579

    Perfect day spa

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Note there's 2 different Perfect Day, there's Perfect Day Spa (on Trop) that's the one he was referring to. Then there's A Perfect Day Massage (On Decatur) around the corner of Q Day. Sounds like you went to that one. In case you're still looking for that Perfect Day. LOL.
    Yes you went to the one on Decatur. That place has older out of shape women and only offers HJ and they're not worth that. Q spa around the corner is awesome younger girls that offer everything you could ask for.

  14. #15578

    NN spa

    Jenny comes in and immediately reads me like a book and goes face to face for some LFK playful exploration. I'm sure she would have immediately swallowed my tongue whole if she read me that way. Jenny's tongue is a shining star that leaves a noticeably impression. It's long and strong and she uses it well. Excellent and versatile kissing and cat bath. Her BBBJ was absolutely top shelf. She was soft, deep with just the right amount of suction. And that tongue was very active with licking and fluttering. She watched me intently throughout and needed no direction. My reactions led her around like a trained puppy, including fondling my balls and probing my asshole with her finger. She's an aggressive and active fuck buddy. She likes things a little rough and isn't shy about asking for what she wants. If demanding my cock "deeper" multiple times is evidence of speaking English, then Jenny is absolutely fluent because she screamed it about 5 times. LOL I particularly enjoyed that she quickly closed her legs and crossed her ankles in Mish. Friction friction friction! In DS she kept reaching back and slapping my ass like a jockey with a riding crop. I returned the favor and slapped her ass till it was red and warm. But all was well when I kissed it to make it better. Completion was very explosive, and she demanded that she remove the condom herself so she could "say hi to all the babies". I'm sure she's never done that before. LOL Ok. So I definitely liked fucking this girl enough to repeat with her when I want a seasoned pro. For a GND experience, I'll look elsewhere. I'm glad to have access to both varieties in this town. GFE, LFK, DFK, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, Mish, closed Mish, DS, prone bone, back to Mish. 150 tip plus. 6 house.

  15. #15577

    Another Perfect Day

    Quote Originally Posted by TyphoobKing  [View Original Post]
    I tried going to Perfect Day the a week ago and they told me that it wasn't that kind of place. It was an older lady at the door and I was cutting to the chase.

    Went around the corner to Q Day and saw Kiki for an hour so it wasn't too bad LOL.
    Note there's 2 different Perfect Day, there's Perfect Day Spa (on Trop) that's the one he was referring to. Then there's A Perfect Day Massage (On Decatur) around the corner of Q Day. Sounds like you went to that one. In case you're still looking for that Perfect Day. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape