Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15534
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 17

    Yoyo at Aqua Day Spa

    Been here a couple times before I texted ahead and they said that a new girl so I had to come check her out. Yoyo came in and I gave her a hug. Started with great massage and nice till the end with the finger tips. Flipped and asked what I wanted and said everything. She got undressed and she looks amazing! She started rubbing me to get me hard and I was sucking on her amazing nipples. She then put on a cover and told me to let her know when I'm ready. She did a great CBJ. After 5 minutes or so I asked her to get on top for CG. There's nothing better than seeing natural titties bounce around while girls riding your big cock. She rode like a champ for another 5 minutes or so. Switched to Mish so I can her and wanted to get a good look of me sliding in her tight pussy. Was at that for a few minutes a busted in bag. Will definitely see her again!

  2. #15533
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 9

    Lena at Win Spa

    I got to tell you the highlight was those huge tits on Lena. Massage was pretty good but she really knows how to tease a guy, damn she knows how to rub the ball sack before flipping over and getting down to business. It took me in grading with a kiss and I enjoyed the back side of you as you walk to the room. In the room she quickly undressed and I laid down for my massage, she was just a little extra close throughout the whole massage, rubbing her body against mine and pushing those tits more and more into me. Her skin was nice and soft, as I let my hands free on her body.

    I went for the pussy and started feeling it up, it was actually starting to moisten up so I pulled the panties down some and started playing with it and sticking my fingers in there. Things just picked up from that point on, I was really looking forward to a fun fuck and that is just what I got.

    She put the cover on me and started sucking me off, but I wanted the pussy already. We went at it in mish. For a minute then we laid on our side and I hit it like that for another couple of minutes as well. Then she hopped on top and started bouncing up and down on my dick as she started moaning like it was the best thing ever.

    She finished me off by riding me RCG as I grabbed her tits from the back and slapped her ass. Couple more minutes and I was done, got up quickly and dressed myself and headed on back home.

  3. #15532
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Eva at NPlus Spa

    Newest session with Eva, the dark haired Colombian baddie has only looked better, day after day. Surprising cause I assume she gets railed by the masses out here. Standing at about 5'5", DD manmades, big and round ass with a small thin waist. She has defined brows, thick juicy lips, and a very fun approach to sex. Confident, sultry, and invested in the finish, this session was so much better than the first time with Eva, cause there was no need for the negotiation period, no foreplay / signal looking and just whole hour fun.

    Once the doors closed, we made out and stripped each other of clothing until we were holding each other's naked bodies against each other and just full on lip locked. She has me lean off the side of the table, gets on her knees, and starts a toe curling sloppy BBBJ. Very sloppy, I keep asking for more spit to which she obliges, more and more as she shoves my cock so far into her pie whole to get that bobbing sound effect. I hold her head and face fuck her too, her throat is just an open hole for me. I did get her for 69 as well, she layed on that kitty on my face, so much cheeks just covering my eyes, slapped that ass to get that jiggle. I also layed her out for some high focused DATY. Had one FIV, to get her to cum right into my mouth. Not too much, but a little squirt of latin pussy juice def hit my pallate there.

    Rubber on, she wanted to get doggy first, railed that booty and did not stop. The bluechew was in full effect today as I pound that ass until I lose breath basically. To get some rest, I pull her over me for RCG to still get a glimpse of that ass when she bounces on my cock. Spun her to kiss her in regular CG, then rolled over for hot steamy and passionate missionary. Dicked down this pussy pretty good as after the climax into the bag, Eva is dazed and needs a bit to get back into her senses. I def had a huge ego boost in being able to deliver the goods to this latina baddie. Last time she had me looking up in the ceiling all drained, I definitely think I need to do 3rd round with this girl.

    HF: 80 Tip: 180.

  4. #15531

    Kaylee confirmed BBBJ CIM

    Wanted to come by Aroma Spa and see if she does take a good load in her mouth and boy she really does. She has a softness to her that you feel before she even touches you. She walked in with a calm smile and a quiet voice, no small talk needed. Her presence alone eased the tension. She began with a warm oil massage slow, attentive strokes, working my shoulders and lower back with a steady rhythm.

    As time passed, her hands lingered longer in certain places. Her body brushed close chest against back, breath near my neck never abrupt, always deliberate. She leaned in more, letting her hips softly press, her fingers tracing instead of kneading. It was the kind of slow tease you don't want to rush.

    On the flip, she gave me a look that said she knew exactly what I was thinking. The towel came down just enough. Her fingertips danced across my chest and stomach. Her voice stayed soft barely above a whisper. The tension was real, and when she leaned in closer, skin to skin, there was no doubt she was fully present.

    She offered more with a quiet smile. What followed was slow, wet, and warm BBBJ. I love I should takes her time licks around the tip with her tongue then goes deep throat with gagging sounds that almost having me blowing. From there she mounts me and we switch up to lazy dog I whisper in her ear and want her to take my load in her mouth. You're going to be back on my back leans in handles the balls and sucks me off until I blow my load. Then the usual spit in a napkin warm towel clean up.

    Afterwards, she helped me dress, gave me a light squeeze on the arm, and said "See you next time" like she meant it. She didn't just show up she connected.

  5. #15530
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 16

    Desert Inn Spa

    There were three girls working at Desert Inn Spa. I chose Suki with the spinner body and energetic attitude. She's pretty good at recalling names, but her English sucks. Thank goodness for Translators, and thank goodness for her excellent massage skills, along with the other great services she offers. 80/180 for the time spent with her; she is well worth it. I've visited Suki quite a few times. Desert Inn has always come through in a pinch. Go for a visit and find out for yourself.

  6. #15529

    Aaliyah at Chicago Massage

    First time hitting up this spot and saw Aliyah based on some recent chatter. Gave 80 house fee + 120 donation. She's definitely mid to late thirties wish there was something younger in rotation but still has a petite frame and natural D's.

    Shower first where she got real handsy washing me down and teasing my cock before heading back to the room for some light rubbing and more teasing.

    She started with some kissing then gave a solid BBBJ using both her mouth. No dt, just sloppy wet head. Finished with a HJ while she kept the GFE vibe going by making out with me and talking dirty until I busted all over her tits.

    Overall not bad at all for a first visit.

  7. #15528
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Ruby Spa- CiCi

    So it's been a week or two, I think, since I made my last trip over to this Spa. I tried lavender, and that was a total bust for sure. CiCi made my day the last time I was here. She got a nice figure with C-Cups and does great service. I've always had a good time with girls over here, who rotate about every month or so. This time was no exception. 80/180 for the time spent with her. It included a quick massage followed by CFS and BBBJ. I'll be back again soon for another session with any of the girls here. Monger on and welcome EDC to town.

  8. #15527
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Young Spa spinner

    I visited Young Spa and met a nice little spinner in Ada. Doesn't speak a lick of English, but she makes up for it in other ways. She may do OC to hotels for a nominal fee, but it may be out of some monger's budget. 80/180 was the damage after she damaged Deesnuts for a relief. She's quite petite, I doubt if she weighs 100 lbs. Good BBBJ, CFS in many positions and I finished in the bag in almost an hour. She's not a clock watcher. Easy to find Spa close to the strip off Flamingo.

  9. #15526
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Suki at Desert Inn Spa

    After taking a few weeks off, I had to visit one of my favorite girls. Her name is Suki, and she has a killer body with very good service. Not to mention, if you want a hard deep massage. She can leave some bruises on your body for sure. I've had to tell her "not so hard" many times. 80/200 for the hour, and as I stated, she does give good service. BBBJ, CFS, in multiple positions, and she's got tons of energy to wear your ass out. Suki is a keeper in my book for sure.

  10. #15525

    Best Asian spa and advice

    So I've been reading and commenting on forums for years, however I have not been into the AMP as much as I am now. So I have a couple questions. What spa would you recommend between NN and New Lavender, and what ones are better for great service with young providers. And a bit on the topic / off the topic. Does anyone recommend rubmaps for information and if so, do you know if they take visa or other gift cards to pay for their membership. Thanks in advance, and appreciate any information or recommmendations. I will be there in a week and am definitely looking for the best experience your great city can offer.

  11. #15524
    Quote Originally Posted by WifiWarrior88  [View Original Post]
    After an amazing session with Angela at New Lavender last week, I wanted to continue exploring all that Sin City has to offer. A local buddy of mine who works at a nearby casino recommended that I check out Perfect Day Spa. I had a little time on my hands, so I decided to stop by. It's on 612 X Tropicana Ave.

    I matched up with Cici, and she made a great first impression. Total hottie. Gorgeous face, rocking tight body, smooth skin, beautiful D-cup breasts, and a little heart-shaped ass.

    She collected the house fee ($80 for an hour), led me back to a room, and told me to wait a few minutes. After I got undressed, she returned and gave me a decent massage that put me in a relaxed mood and had me eagerly anticipating the main event.

    She asked if I wanted "sucky and boom boom," and of course the answer was yes. She collected my $200 gratuity with appreciation and stepped out to get supplies.

    When she returned, Cici shed her clothing and looked terrific. I'd guess she was in her mid-30's. Her build was great, and it was a very enticing package. Lovely GND face, pretty hair, beautiful full D-cup breasts with perky nipples, womanly curves, and a nice plump ass. She had a friendly and demure attitude with just enough flirtatiousness to build anticipation. If Angela at New Lavender is a 10/10, I'd probably give Cici an 8 or 8. 5/10. That is still a very strong score, since I give most girls a 6 or 7. I rarely hand out a 10 unless I find a true spa unicorn like Angela.

    Anyways, back to the session.

    Cici began kissing me gently, then worked her way down my chest while playing with my nipples and stroking me to attention with all the skill you'd expect from a solid Vegas spa girl. After a little extra attention, she took me into her mouth and had me moaning in no time. The BBBJ was warm, deep, wet, with excellent pressure and suction, just the way I like it.

    Then the door flung open.

    Another gorgeous woman walked in, all smiles and wearing a sexy little dress. She looked me over and said, "Baby, I'm Apple. We no busy. Try two girl!

    Before I could even respond, she closed in and started grazing my thighs while leaning in for a quick LFK peck on my lips.

    I had won a little extra pocket change at the blackjack table the night before, so I figured, why not celebrate a little? Apple was very tempting and highly persuasive.

    Not my first rodeo, and I know the routine, so I hopped up and handed Apple some additional cash. She accepted my donation with a sexy smirk.

    For the next minute, I enjoyed Cici kissing me while Apple enthusiastically worked below. Apple dropped her top, revealing her perky breasts and sexy figure, and I was instantly mesmerized.

    Apple paused briefly and began kissing me. Both women were phenomenal kissers, with soft lips and deep, passionate tongue action.

    Cici and Apple exchanged a few words in Chinese and quickly settled on the plan. We resumed with Cici kissing me while Apple continued her enthusiastic attention.

    I think the sensation of having one girl kiss you while a second girl is sucking your dick is incredible, and that sensation alone was worth the price of admission for the 4 hands.

    Then came the coordinated two-girl routine, complete with both women making sure I had an excellent view in the mirror.

    Cici asked if I wanted to taste her, and the answer was an immediate yes.

    She climbed up and straddled my face for some DATY. Looking up at her body, her full breasts, and the way she held eye contact was incredibly erotic.

    Meanwhile, Apple climbed on top and began moving with impressive enthusiasm while I enjoyed Cici's sweet and salty flavor.

    After another quick discussion, they switched positions.

    Cici took over and demonstrated excellent oral skills, while Apple stood above me and teased me with her body and playful commentary.

    I got the distinct impression they expected to finish me off right there, but I was still hanging in.

    Eventually, everyone reset.

    Cici returned, put on protection, and smiled as she invited me to continue.

    We moved into missionary, and I spent several intense minutes with Cici while Apple kissed me and continued to keep me fully engaged.

    After about five minutes, Cici tapped out, gave me a deep kiss, grabbed her robe, and headed out.

    Apple cleaned me up, changed the cover, and took over.

    We continued in both missionary and doggy. She was tight, wet, and clearly enjoying herself after all the attention she had received earlier.

    Despite the excellent effort, I was still struggling to cross the finish line.

    Apple called for reinforcements.

    Cici returned to the room, immediately understood the assignment, and jumped back into action.

    The two of them worked together with impressive coordination until I finally exploded all over their hands.

    Cici smirked and laughed. "It took you long enough, big boy!

    Apple cleaned me up and we kissed a bit more. She smiled and said, "You come back and see me tomorrow and we'll have fun. " Cici immediately chimed in, laughing, "No! No! Too soon! He needs two or three days to get all the juice back!" We all had a good laugh. Cici was absolutely correct.

    Apple gave me one last deep kiss before stepping out to greet a new customer. Cici stayed behind for a few more kisses before I got dressed and headed back into Sin City with a big smile on my face.
    I tried going to Perfect Day the a week ago and they told me that it wasn't that kind of place. It was an older lady at the door and I was cutting to the chase.

    Went around the corner to Q Day and saw Kiki for an hour so it wasn't too bad LOL.

  12. #15523

    Aroma Spa On Maryland & Windmill

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report, might give this place a shot.
    Why? From what I read, he said this is an expensive Jack shack with senior citizens.

  13. #15522

    NN spa

    Nice report on Jenny. Will go and report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Met Jenny at NN spa and I paid. 6 for 30 minutes and 150 tip. Went in the table shower and used mouthwash we began to kiss. Jenny kissed me LFK for a moment (light French kissing) and then it was DFK (deep French kissing). She kissed with a lot of passion. I got on the table shower and she started Nuru. As I was whipping myself with a towel Jenny got on her knees and started to give me head. In the room great BBBJ, great BLS and rimming. At that point I was already very happy. Then she starts to suck my cock and I was feeling even better. She could suck me much deeper than I was expecting to experience. She got me hard and kept me hard, most of the time keeping me in her soft wet and warm mouth until I came in her mouth.

  14. #15521
    Thanks for the report, might give this place a shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deori  [View Original Post]
    This place went from a pretty good, new legit place to a mediocre jack shack in the span of about 3 months. The location is very convenient for me, so I checked them out when they first opened early in the year. I was getting great 90 minute massages from a woman named Mia. Thought I might eventually get HE after a few visits, but neither of us ever pushed it, so I was content with just the good massage. Saw another woman at that time who gave a so-so massage and again, no extras.

    Went in a few weeks later, they were both gone and it was two new girls. The girl who was sent in to do my massage wasn't that good looking, so I requested the one that had taken my payment, Julia. She was nice, kind of quirky, with a good attitude. Her massage was a little weird. She did end up giving me HE, but I popped really quick because I was just super horny that day and from the massage teasing. No payment discussed. She did short me 20 minutes on the massage, so I tipped her $60 and left, seemed fine.

    I went back today. Lee-lee working the front, not very attractive to me. When I asked for a 90 minute massage, she hemmed and hawed, never a good sign. But she took my payment and the girl she sent in was surprisingly cute and petite, named Mandy. Massage was just okay, pretty light. After 20 minutes or so she got bored and was just doing a lot of teasing. On the flip she asked me how much for HE. Neither of us wanted to throw out a number, so I lowballed her a bit because that's normal in these kinds of haggling situations. Instead of playfully negotiating, she got MAD and her whole attitude changed. All of the blood immediately left my wiener, so I said forget it, just do the massage. There was an awkward tension in the room for a few minutes. We started to make small talk and it cooled down a little. I asked her where she was from in China, knowing she would say Hong Kong. Every chick I've ever met from Hong Kong has turned out to be a raging * LOL. She told me this store is really slow and that I was her only customer for the day. This was around 3 PM. She said she'd be leaving next week, back to Chinatown where it's busier and I should come in and try a different girl. All of the women here have been around 45+ and I'm not going to pay over $200 for a light massage and a jackhammer HE from a chick pushing 50, so I'll probably pass unless I see someone else give a promising report on this place.

  15. #15520

    AMP costs

    Quote Originally Posted by MooreJake44  [View Original Post]
    What did your visits cost?
    Expect to pay 260 including house fee for 1/2 hour. Someone like Angela most likely will run you 280-300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape