Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 7959
-
05-15-26 16:13 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 219Pics or links
Curious what she looks like! I have yet to go to a latina, I was thinnking of the 60 QV one in Bradenton but seems very meh.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 06:50 #7688Senior Member

Posts: 4917Kat
The one in Sarasota, near the airport on 41.
Originally Posted by HornyNoah
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 06:49 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 4917Great to hear
So will I brother.
Originally Posted by Jgarvin70
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 19:29 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 39Left the business
I wish I had a recommendation to share for a provider based in Tampa or Naples, but I haven't found one yet.
Originally Posted by RomanticGuy
[View Original Post]
Last year, I had three or so I really liked and saw a few times (can't really see them frequently at 600-800/ hour), but all of them left the business or moved so I'm on the search again too.
-
05-14-26 12:19 #7685Banned Member

Posts: 23Who's your top 3? Or top 5?
Jqp! Can't just drop that without telling me more! LOL. You're welcome to share your top 3 in Tampa if you want.
Originally Posted by Jqp1857
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 10:12 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 39Sarasota high end scarce
Young, reliable, and hot independents that live in Sarasota at 450 (or really any price) are seemingly non existent.
Originally Posted by RomanticGuy
[View Original Post]
In Tampa and Naples, reviewed young (20's) and gorgeous GFE providers seem to be 600-800/ hour (LFK, DFK, DATY, BBJ, CFS). Plenty are 1 k+!
On occasion, a touring provider will list Sarasota, but after reaching out, more often than not they are actually in Tampa but are willing to do outcall to Sarasota if their schedule is open. If a touring provider actually comes to Sarasota, their stay is usually short (1-2 days) and their schedule limited, so you need to reach out and book right away.
-
05-13-26 21:03 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 181Sarah
Thanks for the info. Saw her today. Will definitely revisit.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:35 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 212Kat or Cat
Was this a Goodwill in Sarasota or Bradenton?
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
She looks pretty good!
-
05-13-26 06:12 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 4917Intrigue
Thanks for your report. I'm intrigue but, only if the price is right for me.
Originally Posted by VanDamage
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:49 #7680Banned Member

Posts: 23True
I believe she said to give her 250 next time, and I forgot that I can negotiate. And Thanks to Mike Monroe, now I remember about her!
Questions for higher end girls. Does anyone recommend a really HOT girl on tryst?
I don't go to see escorts as often now.
I don't mind dropping 450 for someone on tryst though.
Thank you in advance.
Originally Posted by Srq2018
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:39 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 74Rebecca Guinness Book World Record for most out of date photos
I see Rebecca has returned to the SRQ area. I met with her on a previous tour and without any exaggeration, her photos are 20-25 years old. Older can be fun (Miss T), but this one was not. She was almost elderly and fragile. Lackluster oral and she just layed flat on the bed. She couldn't get her legs up at all and I trouble getting all the way in.
She might be okay for an older gentleman who just wants to cuddle and company, but she's a hard pass for anyone wants physical action and is expecting a woman in her 40's.
In her defense, communication was prompt but broken English, her hair, make up, and outfit were all impeccable, but she is much older than her pics would lead you to believe and she now advertises her age as 62 which might be generous.
No fun for me and I will never repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/saras...c/546138516818
-
05-12-26 09:44 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 996Same
I picked her up once as a SW and took her back to my room for full service. She was preggo at that time which was also 10 plus years ago. I didn't mind the preggo and amazon size as much as the rough street attitude. Passed her on the street many times after that. I think her name was Kat or Cat.
Originally Posted by Rub101
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 07:39 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 4917Blonde Amazon
https://callescort.org/941-334-0041, Saw this one walking through the Goodwill parking lot and spoke to her, she has a body and some dental complaints. I did see her many moons ago and I didn't enjoy the ride. I think it maybe time to kick her tires again.
-
05-12-26 06:55 #7676Senior Member

Posts: 4917Latina Sarah
Saw her near Goodwill. She's the only latina I trusts because she doesn't upcharge for the things most latinas do. Her breasts are nice and I find myself sucking her tits like a newborn baby, as I sit on her bed, stark naked, while she's standing between my thighs, all her clothes gone. Grabbing her ass all the while as Mr. Black hardens powerfully. Cover applied and standing doggy with her knees at the edge of the bed. On her back and I reenter, sucking a nipple and continue to drive. Legs over my shoulders, deep-stroking now, released my cream Mr. Black take a bow!
-
05-11-26 12:48 #7675Senior Member

Posts: 839Jasmine tryst
Hey brother, I'm shocked that I missed your post about Jasmine from tryst a couple years ago, because damn she's hot. But a couple years ago I had a much better reliable rotation of friends than today. And none of them were anywhere near 2-250. So maybe I skipped her. I've seen her tryst post obviously since that time and my regular rotation of reliable friends is thinning out. But she mentioned 3 for dinner and her narrative alluded to a massage or something less than. I'm curious why you didn't ever go back?
Originally Posted by RomanticGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




