Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 681 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 10215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10020

    For those of you wanting to indulge in an older woman


  2. #10019
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper  [View Original Post]
    She appears to be part of an ever-changing roster of girls located at the Super8 in Gloucester City (just over the line from Brooklawn). There have been bunch rotate through. The one regular is Tiny / Evie, who I think still has ads up. There was a previous "Juicy", "Slide", "Harley", "Kandy", and others. Pretty run of the mill girls, but the menu is generally pretty open -- bareback, greek, etc. But depends on the girl and how long she has been living this life. I had no issues and OK sessions with some of these. They are a part of one or more groups, but I have not had any contact with the handlers.

    Good luck!
    Same Evie? https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...o/550281352209.

  3. #10018

    Go back a month or two on this thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyMaccz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen her? Seems like it may be fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...7/099387407295
    And you'll find this provider has a daughter working in the hobby. I dos't recall a specific review but her daughter was reviewed.

    Must be an interesting time at the family Thanksgiving dinner, comparing their dates that put the turkey on table. Still, all in all, this is family dysfunction at its lowest point. How fuck up it must it be to witness your mother taking out her dentures to pay the bills. For what it's worth, she used to advertise blow and go's for a fat sixty dollars.

    Good luck to you if you should step up to the plate and sample this gem, please report back as I'm sure it will be worth the read.

  4. #10017

    Management

    *independent 🤣.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...e/976651240424

    Quote Originally Posted by WookieCookie33  [View Original Post]
    Tasty Tori is management. Who woulda thunk it.

  5. #10016
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Shalaby aka Prince well know pimp who ran red roof inn. I believe this is Vanessa baby daddy. Along with others have been wrangled up.
    Tasty Tori is management. Who woulda thunk it.

  6. #10015

    Gummy

    Anyone ever seen her? Seems like it may be fun.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cande...7/099387407295

  7. #10014

    My Ephraim Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by Arthasboi  [View Original Post]
    So what's the strollroute for mt ehpram?
    Mt Ephraim from Carl Miller to Atlantic usually. Hard to spot. That stroll isn't like Broadway. There's a lot more people so they blend in. Side streets and paralel streets may prove fruitful.

  8. #10013

    Pimping ain't easy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    No I don't mess with girls that are "Managed " like that. I avoid that situation like the plague. I'm only familiar with Vanessa from her Stg ads and chatter on here. She's also not my type. The Stories are always fascinating though so appreciate the share. RIP Rabbit. #pimpinainteasy lmao.
    No my friend it's not. LOL.

  9. #10012
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Idk if you remember rabbit that used to be one of his girls. Rabbit and Vanessa fought because Prince was sleeping with Vanessa and he was dating rabbit LOL.
    No I don't mess with girls that are "Managed " like that. I avoid that situation like the plague. I'm only familiar with Vanessa from her Stg ads and chatter on here. She's also not my type. The Stories are always fascinating though so appreciate the share. RIP Rabbit. #pimpinainteasy lmao.

  10. #10011
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Idk if you remember rabbit that used to be one of his girls. Rabbit and Vanessa fought because Prince was sleeping with Vanessa and he was dating rabbit LOL.
    Rabbit is dead now. She overdosed in Delaware about two years ago now.

  11. #10010

    Prince

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Chalk one up for the good guys. Guess she won't be getting any child support bah hah. Dang was this guy pimpin out his own baby mama?
    Idk if you remember rabbit that used to be one of his girls. Rabbit and Vanessa fought because Prince was sleeping with Vanessa and he was dating rabbit LOL.

  12. #10009

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajhunt  [View Original Post]
    Chalk one up for the good guys. Guess she won't be getting any child support bah hah. Dang was this guy pimpin out his own baby mama?
    Prince would pimp out his own sister. But he was pretty cool I remember going to his apartment to meet this Puerto Rican girl and the korean girl that used to post (the young Korean girl). But the Spanish girl thought she was just coming over for drugs the Korean girl was invites her over with some other white girl and I basically went to town then he charged them for using the room. They were pissed, I really paid for the Korean girl.

  13. #10008

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    Diamond the chick on the far right will be gone for awhile damn I should've took the leap of faith towards her.

    This is her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/diam0ndx16
    Seen her back in the days little short self. But the fact that she's posting on tryst means she is probably charging more than I would be willing to pay. But she was cool and definitely good service but the pictures are so filtered.

  14. #10007
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69  [View Original Post]
    Shalaby aka Prince well know pimp who ran red roof inn. I believe this is Vanessa baby daddy. Along with others have been wrangled up.
    Diamond the chick on the far right will be gone for awhile damn I should've took the leap of faith towards her.

    This is her ad.

    https://tryst.link/escort/diam0ndx16

  15. #10006

    Familiar faces

    Shalaby aka Prince well know pimp who ran red roof inn. I believe this is Vanessa baby daddy. Along with others have been wrangled up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260515_152213_Facebook.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape