Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 10222
-
05-16-26 11:42 #10012Senior Member

Posts: 96No I don't mess with girls that are "Managed " like that. I avoid that situation like the plague. I'm only familiar with Vanessa from her Stg ads and chatter on here. She's also not my type. The Stories are always fascinating though so appreciate the share. RIP Rabbit. #pimpinainteasy lmao.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 11:07 #10011Senior Member

Posts: 116Rabbit is dead now. She overdosed in Delaware about two years ago now.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:30 #10010Senior Member

Posts: 135Prince
Idk if you remember rabbit that used to be one of his girls. Rabbit and Vanessa fought because Prince was sleeping with Vanessa and he was dating rabbit LOL.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:26 #10009Senior Member

Posts: 135Vanessa
Prince would pimp out his own sister. But he was pretty cool I remember going to his apartment to meet this Puerto Rican girl and the korean girl that used to post (the young Korean girl). But the Spanish girl thought she was just coming over for drugs the Korean girl was invites her over with some other white girl and I basically went to town then he charged them for using the room. They were pissed, I really paid for the Korean girl.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:20 #10008Senior Member

Posts: 135Dawn
Seen her back in the days little short self. But the fact that she's posting on tryst means she is probably charging more than I would be willing to pay. But she was cool and definitely good service but the pictures are so filtered.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 15:50 #10007Senior Member

Posts: 3005Diamond the chick on the far right will be gone for awhile damn I should've took the leap of faith towards her.
Originally Posted by LoveToHobby69
[View Original Post]
This is her ad.
https://tryst.link/escort/diam0ndx16
-
05-15-26 15:26 #10006Senior Member

Posts: 135Familiar faces
Shalaby aka Prince well know pimp who ran red roof inn. I believe this is Vanessa baby daddy. Along with others have been wrangled up.
-
05-15-26 10:10 #10005Senior Member

Posts: 136So what's the strollroute for mt ehpram?
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 06:16 #10004Senior Member

Posts: 727Not here
If she is not there, she is usually in Camden where you might find her for SW rates off Mt Ehphram. She stays in bando near Browning.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:12 #10003Senior Member

Posts: 240Olivia
I had met Olivia several times in the past and enjoyed my sessions. So when I saw she was back, I set up a new appointment in the afternoon for that evening. I tried to confirm our meeting just before heading out, but just got a cryptic "she's not here" message. I tried to follow up, but no response. I'm not likely to try again.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:02 #10002Senior Member

Posts: 56Newbies
So the pics of Julia isn't what you actually get? Anyone seen either of the other two?
Originally Posted by WhiteTesla5
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:58 #10001Senior Member

Posts: 698Julia aint new, don't trust those photos of her same fat latina.
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:59 #10000Senior Member

Posts: 56Links
Here are the three I reached out to. All from app numbers, all at the same hotel, all with the same price tree format.
1. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...-/750632832827.
2. https://skipthegames.com/posts/mount...9/642544528847.
3. https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/986118337696.
Originally Posted by Ajhunt
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:56 #9999Senior Member

Posts: 96New STG girls?
It would probably be more helpful to post the Links of the girls in question as nobody knows whom you're inquiring about. But that situation definitely sounds like Same Pimp scenario. I noticed Tiff aka Tee and Olivia Lennox are sharing old numbers used for Her and girl Avery who's associated with them. And Tee had a Pimp if I remember correctly. I didn't think Olivia ever had a pimp but I'm not dialed into that crew so who knows and things change. I've always been curious about Olivia but never pulled the trigger other than Messaging. You know the old saying if it Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck. Has anyone seen Olivia Lennox recently, is she worth a visit. Safe not a scammer etc?
Originally Posted by DayDreamer1978
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:44 #9998Senior Member

Posts: 56New faces on STG
Reached out to a few new faces on STG, all three responded with the same pricing tree and were staying at the same hotel in MtL.
All picked up by the same pimp?











Reply With Quote




