Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 39 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 89 139 539 1039 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 585 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17125

    Deposit. Asian Girl

    She ask deposit deposit in advanced. Is that normal or scam? I didn't follow.

    Has anybody tried her?, Price?. https://callescort.org/936-766-1683.

  2. #17124

    Yakira

    I tried appointment with Latina Yakira at Caseyville. She said 10 min-100,15 min-120,30 min-160. When I arrived to the place she never told me her room and she wanted me to send her a picture to make sure I was in the right place. Makes no sense. I felt uneasy with that request since they can deduce the location. I left. Wasted time and gas. Has anyone had similar requests about sending picture of being there? .

    424-xxx-9325.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207864046

  3. #17123
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    5 out of 5 of her reviews on TER are negative.
    She was begging for me to review her well via texts after I left. Told her I don't do reviews but that a CBJ, and her mechanical process, wouldn't get a good one if I did. She wasn't happy about that response which is why I saved it for texts. Based on the pics and vids she showed me on her phone, she had a bf / handler who she does all that bareback stuff with.

  4. #17122

    Not the same as the picture but ok attitude

    Saw Carol, Cuban, FS QV 120, good attitude, easy appointment and place in WilsonAv not bad. Not the same person as in the pics, she is much darker skin and more heavy, the pictures look much better, from another person.

    But for the price, place and attitude no regrets, stress gone.

    917-xxx-0210 .

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207906724 ,

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]

    Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.
    Thanks!

    On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?

  5. #17121
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.

    Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
    Deposit scammer 40%.

  6. #17120
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.

    Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335
    Scam for sure. 40% deposit!

  7. #17119
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyStone1975  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.

    Good:

    She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.

    Bad:

    She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683
    5 out of 5 of her reviews on TER are negative.

  8. #17118

    Miss. Barbie

    I saw this one last month. Was desperate and she was available last minute.

    Good:

    She is hot, looks great bent over doing anal, is responsive, and communicated well.

    Bad:

    She is incredibly mechanical to the point it's basically an assembly line for her. I have never been with a provider more concerned with making sure a condom stays on during sex. Obviously it's a CBJ with no kissing. She also has a menu that she sticks too religiously. If you pay for the anal / BJ combo there are no options to add in regular sex as part of the session.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/9015135683

  9. #17117

    If Only. But a boy can dream

    The pics appear to be real, but her headline sounds TGTBT. Says she loves to suck and swallow cum. She also supposedly offers BBFS including Greek, and she looks hot as hell based on.

    Limited pics. Not into BBFS myself. But BBBJ with swallow sounds amazing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leslie-335

  10. #17116

    Kenzie

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3143038675

    Who here has any reviews on this one?

  11. #17115

    Can anyone confirm this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    Link goes to all ads, us have a name.
    Weird. It was there at the time. Here she is again hopefully it works this time. There's no name to it.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207868755

  12. #17114
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.
    Recognize those pictures.

    I'd personally avoid.

  13. #17113
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.
    This is the only review I could find for her:

    https://callescort.org/618-573-5242#table.

    Might be a real person, YMMV regarding safety and actual delivery of services.

  14. #17112

    Carmen, Fenton

    Came across this ad this morning, never saw this post before. The pictures and rate look TGTBT.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207821497#.

  15. #17111

    Luscious

    I've seen her a couple of times. Not the hottest, not the best body, friendly enough, sucks dick like a champ, takes an anal pounding as well as anyone (which is why I saw her. Twice). When she's available, she's a good back-up plan. But if you're looking for great tits, you're going to be disappointed. She can smell like an ashtray (did 1 of the 2 visits), which is a turnoff for me. But. If she was available when my other anal pounding girls were not, I'd see her again.

    Moman.

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure someone has seen Luscious. How was that? I'm a boob guy so I'm intrigued.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/207155771

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape