Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 7037
-
05-15-26 14:01 #6752Senior Member

Posts: 53FS in AMPs
Not in an AMP, no FS for 100. At least not for a sexy girl, maybe one of the older, less appealing women, I've balled some of them for 80 just for kicks in the past. I'd rather look for attractive women with a nice, friendly attitude.
Originally Posted by HDMurdock
[View Original Post]
I like to start a first time encounter with an AMP lady by seeing if she's a greedy hustler or really likes me.
So I'll use Google Translate if necessary and offer her 100 plus tip. Of course she says, How much tip? To which I reply, It's up to me.
Good Service, Good Tip. So, she understands that Good Service equals Good Tip.
And when you find a girl that's game for earning more than the 130 or 150 she was originally asking, she's going to be a regular thing for a while, and if she rotates and leaves there, and hopefully is at another spa I can visit her again , or just has to go back to China.
I will get her personal cell and call / text her on my Google Voice App. This is how I almost always get BBFS when I go for a massage, because the girl trust me and wants me to repeat with her.
If I slip up, and get a slick little hustler that insist, say, 250 up-front, I'll shut he down and ask for my money back. This firm stand will nearly always make her drop her price, and if she makes me wear a condom, I'll pull out, loose the rubber and drop a load on her and that's the last time I'll see her.
Using this approach, I've met plenty of cute, friendly AMP girls that like having a regular customer at least once a month and trust me enough to get naked and go BBFS as soon as they walk into the room.
And of course, I'm always a Gentleman pulling out before I start to cum and have her grab my dick and finish me off blowing my load on her belly, not inside her.
Then I just lay back for a nice massage for the remainder of the time. giving the money when we are all done, this is what trust looks like.
And I try to go early and be her first customer, being there when they open on the week-end, when it's slow is the best time for negotiations.
Just don't be rude or argumentative and never try to pay them in novelty movie prop cash just because it's dark in there, like I been told some guys try to do. I'm wanting to build trust, so I'm real and also is my money.
And always remember, hygiene is a priority with Asian women, the cleaner you are the better you'll be received.Last edited by Glenn Sixtyone; 05-15-26 at 14:26. Reason: add pic
-
05-15-26 13:32 #6751Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Vivi
Never mind I found out the answer this morning. I stopped by Missly spa and saw Coco and on the way out I got to meet Vivi. She's still in Miami.
Originally Posted by Rickyricardo69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 09:34 #6750Senior Member

Posts: 628Glenn
Hey Glenn, I know you are a seasoned expert in this field. Just curious if you're still getting $100 deals for FS nowadays. Any advice in "how to engage them" will be appreciated. Be safe.
Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 23:17 #6749Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 10Relaxing Spa
Anyone know if Vivi is back in town. I'm coming down this weekend and wanted to stop by and see her while I'm in town.
-
05-14-26 08:42 #6748Senior Member

Posts: 53Every time I went to see any Russian girl she was always wanting Un-Realistic Prices. I'd come in offering 150 or 200 and they would say something like "Give me 400" They're very greedy.
Originally Posted by Soflogo5
[View Original Post]
It's why I have only gone to AMPs since the streets dried up.
The Chinese women are far more friendly and affordable IF you know how to engage them.
-
05-13-26 22:16 #6747Senior Member

Posts: 47Euro oasis studio
Gave this place a try, it is located on oakland blvd near the other Russian places. Matched with a 30's Russian girl. Fake tits and decent ass. Massage was non existent, just some oil and light rubbing. On turn over she asked what I wanted. Offered full service for 300. Enjoyable time but a bit pricey for like 30-40 minutes with 1 pop. Wouldn't mind repeating if they allowed MSOG. All covered but would do bbj for another 100 but I declined. Anyone else try the girls here, may be more than one.
-
05-12-26 22:37 #6746Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Guess it's time for you to have another dream, hopefully it's a sweet dream.
Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:36 #6745Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Thanks for the heads up, what's the place you're talking about? Got address, name of spa.
Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:19 #6744Senior Member

Posts: 92I went there this morning. Provider name Alisa who said no others worked there. An ok exp would not reapeat. If she was the same gal from the post then the guy had beer googles on.
Originally Posted by IAmAPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:42 #6743Senior Member

Posts: 89Mari's photos have been nagging me on looking familiar and I couldn't put my finger on why. It finally hit me. The picture in pink with the bunny ears looks like if you told AI to make the mom from the movie Step Brothers to make her Asian. Sorry totally random.
Originally Posted by JDoe232
[View Original Post]
Not normally a boobs guy but am a fan of the spinners so I am tempted to check her out.
Thanks for the post!
-
05-12-26 15:29 #6742Senior Member

Posts: 27Must be new talent
In a dream I had I went a few months ago and though L3 was on the menu the experience was not nearly as fun as your description. Must be a new lady.
Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 09:16 #6741Senior Member

Posts: 53Sounds good, even in one big paragraph.
Originally Posted by RuffRidah1978
[View Original Post]
Ever venture south on Davie Road Ext, near there?
The East Village is another potentially fun stop.
-
05-12-26 09:13 #6740Senior Member

Posts: 53Wow! How full your herself does she have to be to charge $600 for anything?
Originally Posted by Stormz
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 23:28 #6739Senior Member

Posts: 28Mari at Mimi
Very slight touch up on the photos but very much her. Super spinner maybe 5'0 95 lbs with DD naturals that look amazing. Absolutely a must see, very fun and energetic. Def worth the price of admission. Never thought those proportions could be natural.
-
05-11-26 19:43 #6738Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Lisa at Apple Spa (Davie)
Had the day off and ended up driving over to Davie, after grabbing a bite over at Paris Banh Mi, I stopped in at Wawa to fill up my ride. As I was filling up the tank I notice across the street in the plaza was a massage spa. So once my tank is filled I made the drive to the plaza. Saw the sign Apple Spa. So I walked right. Out comes my therapist, whose name is Lisa. Went ahead and chose the hour session. Lisa took me in and place me in the nearest available room. Took the hf then instructed me to get undressed and get myself comfortable. Did as told, plopped myself face down on the massage table and waited a few minutes. Lisa returns and got right to worked, she starts massaging my neck and shoulder, then down my back and spine. When she got to my ass she switched from massaging me with her hands and palms to the finger trickling, slowly reaching underneath to twirl with my cock and balls. Next comes the flip, she ask if it was ok for her to continue playing with my boys. I said yes and ask for boom boom, she agrees. But before I handed her the tips I ask to see her tits. She lowered her top, revealing a nice set D size melon, beside that she has a Nice shapely figure. She then pulls her top back up and left the room. A few minutes she comes right back in, and slipped off her outfit. I ask her to twirly so I can check her out some more. She then walks right toward me, stood at the end of the massage table, spread my legs, then starts stroking my cock before placing it in her mouth, slowly sucking, licking my boys. Gradually picking up pace. After a good amount of suction from her sweet warm mouth. She wraps me up and climb aboard, gliding my covered cock into her nice groomed kitty, as soon as her kitty fully engulfs my cock. She starts slowly grinding rocking back and forth, then starts bouncing up and down. I laid there watching her tits bouncing all over the place. I reached up to cup them, pull her close and starts caressing them, sucking them. I then, while still holding on to her, turn her around. Having her on bottom as I'm on top. I spread her legs and starts pounding her deep and fast. Kept on pumping her, until I finally emptied my load. Laid on top of her for a bit. Then pulled out while holding on to the wrapper making sure it didn't get left inside of her. Lisa got up and started cleaning us both up. I too started to get dress. Once done, I headed out, as I was heading out Lisa offered me water and gave me a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.











Reply With Quote



