Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 13801
-
05-15-26 10:27 #13396Senior Member

Posts: 34Latest BP lineup and Mei
Been shocked by the lack of reports coming out of BP, this looks like the greatest lineup they've ever had. Last month I went by to try to see the previous menu but the rotating door of mongers and nowhere to put the car left me driving off someplace else. This time around booked for Eri, showed up and the place was dead empty. Fairly sure I was the only one there the whole time.
For whatever reason Eri was not available when I did arrive, maybe I wasn't as alone there as I thought but nobody else had their shoes at the front door. Anyway, was offered the rest of the menu and was there to have my first Japanese meal so selected Mei. I'm chasing that JAV- big knockers dream but didn't find it with Mei. The good, she is EXTREMELY cute. That cliche Japanese playful mannerisms, big cute eyes, puts on a sensual experience. She did have a cute, humble chest as well, just nothing huge like the desired dream. Forever chasing some real hangers, you know? The bad, she had a big dumpy belly and flat in the back. Not a protruding rear at all, though still a little something soft to find and squeeze. She was soft and smiley and like I said, her face was cute. Photos are her- her face and general body proportions but she has added on that belly.
Didn't initially pay for BBFS but when she finished the BBBJ she straddled me, doing to p2 p thing, stared me deeply in the eyes, tempting the upcharge. I caved so for 60 shy of 5 we did 30 minutes bbfscip. I stuffed the pie very quickly too. She was very sweet and accommodating. Tried to make conversion but I was not grasping the broken English very well. So communication limited. I wouldn't repeat but that's only because I'll continue the search for the JAV dream.
-
05-15-26 01:38 #13395Shill account if you like Erotic Fiction enjoy it

Posts: 28Nunhouse. Niko
So I decided to pull the trigger and check out Nunhouse yesterday. Long story short, it's safe imo. I called ahead to ask if I could see one of their girls in the evening and they said it was a first come first serve, but they seemed to agree that they would reserve who I asked for if I could give them a time for when I would be there. The address listed in their page is the correct place. It's only a four minute drive from BP, so if you're in the area it's a solid backup location to check out. When I pulled up, I rang the doorbell and their door guy answered. The interior of the house is deceivingly nice compared to their front of the house. There was another mate there who didn't seem like he was waiting for a girl, so I assumed he was just a second guy who also handles the house. The door guy walked me up to the second floor & it looks like all the girls are in rooms upstairs as I caught a glimpse of another girl, not sure who. I then met Niko, who I think matched her photos fairly well. I thought she was very attractive & fairly accommodating throughout our session. I can only speak to the room I was in with her, but the rooms look a fair bit bigger than BP's. Their bathroom is also a bit nicer imo. As a head up, they have a tub instead of a normal walk in shower, so she and I had to shower separately. Not sure if that was a specific thing for her, but I didn't mind at all. From there on, we went back to the room and started fucking. I paid for an hour with bare CIP extras, totaling to 500. A good time was had overall, but for transparency sake, I was pretty beat from work and so I didn't finish. That's definitely on me versus anything having to do with Niko, but all told Nunhouse seems on the up and up.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 01:36 #13394Senior Member

Posts: 262Bro who did you see? Any juicy titty wenches?
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 23:07 #13393Senior Member

Posts: 262It's part of another group fire away soldier and please report back to the squad if you get a chance to scout.
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 18:23 #13392Senior Member

Posts: 319Nunhouse
No one has been here yet? Just want to know if it's safe to visit. Is it part of another group?
-
05-14-26 15:52 #13391Senior Member

Posts: 31Don't quote me but I think I went with 400 for the hour. Nice sensual massage, nice tits fake but nice. And really nice figure. She gets into it and looks good doing it.
Originally Posted by TheRedStar
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 02:03 #13390Senior Member

Posts: 53Thanks for the heads up
Thanks for the heads up as I always showed up without texting as well. Also what girl did you see?
Originally Posted by Flatline1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:24 #13389Senior Member

Posts: 33BP heads up
Just FYI the door guy noticed I didn't call first, told me to text next time bc they are moving soon and might be at the new address. Word to the wise.
-
05-12-26 19:14 #13388Senior Member

Posts: 30Team cheekz!
I've been out of the game for a while. At least a couple of years now. Looking to dive back in head first. What's the scene looking like right now?? Tbh I have never left a review on any visit I've done in the past so I'll be doing my due diligence and making a few visits in the coming days. Please if you can, drop some places you recommend me going to or even some girls names and where to find if you would want me to review them. I know it would help a lot of people. Sheesh it helped me tremendously when I first started. I will do my best to give you guys the best feedback I can provide. I would usually see about 2-3 girls every location I would visit so please feel free to share anything.
-
05-12-26 10:46 #13387Senior Member

Posts: 151Nunhouse
Has anyone checked out Niko, Japanese girl at nunhouse? Pics look great.
https://nunhouse88.com/
-
05-12-26 01:22 #13386Senior Member

Posts: 262Yeah true that's why everyone of us should get tested every few months. Maybe even monthly if you go bare.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 23:23 #13385Senior Member

Posts: 637I've been there a few times and have the booker's number now. You can also just walk in.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:40 #13384Senior Member

Posts: 663So how do you contact?
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:08 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 295BBFS concerns
I am seeing that so many of the Asian imports offer BBFS upgrades. Am I the only one concerned about this practice being so common? Do they test their girls or what? I think it's interesting that BBFS is available but then they remove another option from menu which is a more safe option to try or offer like Daty or rimming.
-
05-11-26 14:43 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 387Purple Rainbow
So how does it work with Apartments that have been closed / moved / busted?
I see purple rainbows site no longer updating and I think I saw here it getting busted or close to busted. Do they usually come back with an updated location and girls again? Or is the website now defunct and we have to wait for a new one?











Reply With Quote





