Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 13803
-
05-11-26 18:08 #13383Senior Member

Posts: 295BBFS concerns
I am seeing that so many of the Asian imports offer BBFS upgrades. Am I the only one concerned about this practice being so common? Do they test their girls or what? I think it's interesting that BBFS is available but then they remove another option from menu which is a more safe option to try or offer like Daty or rimming.
-
05-11-26 14:43 #13382Senior Member

Posts: 387Purple Rainbow
So how does it work with Apartments that have been closed / moved / busted?
I see purple rainbows site no longer updating and I think I saw here it getting busted or close to busted. Do they usually come back with an updated location and girls again? Or is the website now defunct and we have to wait for a new one?
-
05-11-26 08:03 #13381Senior Member

Posts: 637There is no link to Ya Spa, there is no website and it's not on Google Maps anymore.
Originally Posted by ZckBrc
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 23:34 #13380Senior Member

Posts: 663Ya Spa
Does anybody else have links to Ya Spa or any of the others that you all talk about in Pilsen. The ones with Latinas?
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 14:12 #13379Senior Member

Posts: 102BP Saki
Had an amazing time with her and wish I didn't see Jojo, I wouldve seen her multiple times if I knew she was so good. YMMV as it felt we had very good chemistry and she got extremely into it. Photos could be her with a makeup and filter. I saw her first thing this morning so she had just woken up and had light makeup on. Her face is very cute, she has a nice smile and is very petite and almost too skinny but has a nice body with good mm C / D. I did 2 hrs for 800 with a 300 upcharge for bbfscip and we went 4 rounds, it was an additional 200 if you want to record which I chose not to. Her dfk was decent but she more or less kind of stuck her tongue out for you but matched my kissing style as the session went on. She responded very well to daty and squeezed pretty hard on my fingers as she came. Never needed lube as she got very wet and the first 2 rounds were back to back as she pulled me close to her as she has the japanese moaning while exclaiming "iku, iku" and "issho ni" (cum together). She was tight and it felt amazing filling her up, I could feel her squeezing down periodically as her body would convulse.
Overall was an amazing time, the biggest downside was they still had the heat on while its warmer today so it felt like it was 80's in the room. She told me she plans to come back next Dec. / Jan. And tomorrow is her last day. Wish someone posted about her early in her visit, though then I'm not sure I would've been able to see her 1st thing this morning if she was super popular.
-
05-08-26 23:11 #13378Senior Member

Posts: 281JasonWi's review actually reminded me of another review about Yolanda when she was at GB. Thanks for the honest review.
Originally Posted by TheWoodButcher
[View Original Post]
I saw her at GB over one year ago, did not feel similar problems. But WoodButcher's review popped up so I did not write mine back then.
I like the current atmosphere here where we can honestly discuss good and bad of girls. We saw too many predominantly good ad-like reviews and there were white knights whenever you say anything negative about particular houses and girls.
-
05-08-26 15:58 #13377Senior Member

Posts: 183Yolanda good but not great
Arms are quite thin, her most skeleton-like feature, but I agree, not a skeleton. Nice fake breasts. Normal Asian girl legs. Above average but not outstanding face. Speaks good english. Very good and enthusiastic DFK. Her body, her english, and her DFK are the postiives.
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
Butwith me she was a bit of a clock-watcher. Paid for an hour. But 30 minutes in she was trying to rush me out. "We still have 30 minutes" "1 hour doesn't mean 1 hour because I need time to get ready for the next guy. " - a direct quote. Probably because word spread that she's a good one.
Didn't allow FIV. Did DATY but she wasn't really into it. Maybe we just didn't vibe.
I'd still give her a thumbs up but she's not a must see. Maybe she was better her first two days before word spread.
-
05-08-26 15:09 #13376Senior Member

Posts: 102BP Saki
Haven't seen any reviews on BP Saki so wondering if anyone knows how accurate the photos are and how the service is? Was thinking of trying to see her before she leaves. It has been awhile since I last hit up BP and I didn't even realize, what happened to GB? Did they change their website?
-
05-07-26 12:19 #13375Senior Member

Posts: 281I apologize for that skeleton is not accurate. I just wanted to say she was skinny and bony, pretty rare to see in these apartment girls. But she is active and enthusiastic I agree. I wanted to say that she was good.
Originally Posted by Pldctcs
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:47 #13374Senior Member

Posts: 34Jojo Truth
The truth about Jojo is she's a large woman. That's not to call her fat but she is carrying weight a lot of weight. He tits are real and large but she is not a great provider. Very little interest in the act, bare minimum BBBJ, she barely takes it into her mouth at all. It was all tongue flicking and finger tapping. Her face might be the one in the photos, a cute face, but the body is far from what is on display in the photos. She is very nice and easy to get along with but there is no sexy vibe from her at all. No bum either, doesn't attend in the shower.
Originally Posted by ChiGuy489
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:13 #13373Senior Member

Posts: 262But are her tits real and huge? That's key for me. As long as her face and vibe is sexy a little curvy is okay. But the DFK and BBBJ being shit is the bigger concern almost sounds like a deal breaker for me. Patch69 bro you got a lot to answer for your rep is on the line! I mean we all have different tastes, but these holes in your review are pretty glaring.
Originally Posted by AznInvasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 09:28 #13372Senior Member

Posts: 637It's almost like it's not a real review and another shill that has taken over this board.
Originally Posted by AznInvasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 08:56 #13371Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 34I posted on Yolanda on the other site. Yes she is thin, but skeleton isn't accurate. If you like thin girls you will love her. She speaks good English, is fun and easy to get along with, and is an enthusiastic service queen. Not sure if her room is "the master bedroom" but I find it to be clean and the bathroom is fine and fully functional. So just wanted to clear up some of the conflicting reports. She gets two thumbs up from this guy right here and I absolutely plan to see her again.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 01:19 #13370Senior Member

Posts: 262Lmao I knew its too good to be true the photos are wayyyy to doctored. But if the tits are real I'm willing to give it a go. Frankly the lack of dfk sounds like a dealbreaker though. I'm on the fence. Thank you both.
Originally Posted by AznInvasion
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 17:16 #13369Senior Member

Posts: 376Interesting. I had been thinking about seeing Yolanda but I don't want to see a skeleton. I guess none of those bikini pics are legit.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





