Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 37351
-
05-15-26 13:02 #36586Senior Member

Posts: 161Sally
Yes, he is back. She was looking good, but ask me a lot of questions like she was trying to set me up. So I aborted, guy driving a silver mom van now. Just watch your 6.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 12:41 #36585Senior Member

Posts: 161Sadie
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.
I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.
Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
Thanks!
And now, all of you know why we have this rule. All the brother said was he's not giving his money to a chick that won't see black guys and all the posts above had to pile on.
A2
-
05-15-26 08:48 #36584Regular Member

Posts: 9Marcela
I saw this one the last time she was in the area, she required a video call to verify prior to meeting.
The good: she looks like her pictures and she will do most of any positions you'd want.
The bad: she does not let you touch any of her bits, she won't look at you, silent during the hole ordeal and she uses way to much lube.
My opinion was she was worth a quick visit for just some backshots but I reached out to her yesterday and see she upped her price from 120 to 200 for a qv. At the current rate, not worth it unless she drastically changed her acting skills and doesn't use a quarter of a bottle of lube.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6095291440
-
05-14-26 19:43 #36583Senior Member

Posts: 319Bridget or Jessica
Anyone have any 411?haven't seen either of them post in awhile.
-
05-14-26 12:46 #36582Senior Member

Posts: 50Sadie
So, what does her face look like?
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:31 #36581Senior Member

Posts: 475Tall drink of water
Is she really taller than 5'8"?
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 20:50 #36580Senior Member

Posts: 156Sadie
Welp no black guys. Smh.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:42 #36579Senior Member

Posts: 784Sadie is getting room tomorrow
She doesn't work every day. She is getting a room tomorrow. She is looking to schedule aapts. If interested, click on her ad and send her a text. Sadie is low volume gets a room and lets us know she's available. Nice change from the revolving doors and lackluster service. Once she has enough established regulars, she removes her ads. So connect with her before ad is gone.
I was glad I did LOL.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 14:57 #36578Regular Member

Posts: 17Cali Starr
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/207637542
Starr is back, I seen her once last October & I just repeated with her today. Got to the room and we chat for a bit, she still have that little dog she keeps in the room with her, but the dog just sits in the room quietly. After catching up we got right into it with CBJ & I finished doggystyle. Damage was $.6 for HH. She did gained a little more weight, slightly bigger than photos, but she's very nice and never felt rushed.
-
05-13-26 13:12 #36577Senior Member

Posts: 98MILF Michelle is back looking for regulars
She is back and looking for her past friends to come and visit. PM for digits. She is on midlo or JD area.
Originally Posted by Grok01
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:38 #36576Senior Member

Posts: 579Clear
Inbox clear.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:38 #36575Senior Member

Posts: 186Re: Sally
Geronimo clear your inbox.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 09:26 #36574Regular Member

Posts: 20UTR Trade #
I am looking to add to my rotation and willing to share # of my UTR for another. I don't really get a chance for info since I am not a SM yet. Hopefully soon.
Thanks.
-
05-13-26 05:53 #36573Senior Member

Posts: 231Utr Chelsea
Chelsea looking for some new and old regulars. She gave me a new number when she hit me up while I was getting ready for work today. So just hit my PMs if your ready to see her.
-
05-12-26 21:38 #36572Senior Member

Posts: 208Possibly
If we're speaking of the same person she might be in Hanover finest establishments.
Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





