Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36579

    Sadie is getting room tomorrow

    She doesn't work every day. She is getting a room tomorrow. She is looking to schedule aapts. If interested, click on her ad and send her a text. Sadie is low volume gets a room and lets us know she's available. Nice change from the revolving doors and lackluster service. Once she has enough established regulars, she removes her ads. So connect with her before ad is gone.

    I was glad I did LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528

  2. #36578

    Cali Starr

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/207637542

    Starr is back, I seen her once last October & I just repeated with her today. Got to the room and we chat for a bit, she still have that little dog she keeps in the room with her, but the dog just sits in the room quietly. After catching up we got right into it with CBJ & I finished doggystyle. Damage was $.6 for HH. She did gained a little more weight, slightly bigger than photos, but she's very nice and never felt rushed.

  3. #36577

    MILF Michelle is back looking for regulars

    She is back and looking for her past friends to come and visit. PM for digits. She is on midlo or JD area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.

  4. #36576

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Geronimo clear your inbox.
    Inbox clear.

  5. #36575

    Re: Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.
    Geronimo clear your inbox.

  6. #36574

    UTR Trade #

    I am looking to add to my rotation and willing to share # of my UTR for another. I don't really get a chance for info since I am not a SM yet. Hopefully soon.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0607.jpg‎  

  7. #36573

    Utr Chelsea

    Chelsea looking for some new and old regulars. She gave me a new number when she hit me up while I was getting ready for work today. So just hit my PMs if your ready to see her.

  8. #36572

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has seen her, please PM me. TIA.
    If we're speaking of the same person she might be in Hanover finest establishments.

  9. #36571

    Not a MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Could you PM her digits or any links?
    It's nothing attractive about that lady. If you're looking for a cum dumpster she's a go but that's about it.

  10. #36570

    Sadie is fun

    Seen her handful of times. I enjoy her body, oral skills and snug kitty. Book with confidence.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528

  11. #36569

    Bathtub Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Has any one been able to get a response from her or see her (Sally who posts pictures from her bathtub)? She is actively posting but I cannot get a response from her. What part of town is she working? Maybe she is not even worth my time.
    I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.

  12. #36568
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Can someone send me the Emily UTR info? I am interested like the rest.
    I don't think anyone has actually met her yet. She has stood me up twice.

  13. #36567

    Emily UTR

    Can someone send me the Emily UTR info? I am interested like the rest.

  14. #36566

    AudreyLOL

    If anyone has seen her, please PM me. TIA.

  15. #36565

    Sally (bathtub)

    Has any one been able to get a response from her or see her (Sally who posts pictures from her bathtub)? She is actively posting but I cannot get a response from her. What part of town is she working? Maybe she is not even worth my time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape