Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 183 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 2740
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2530

    Lovinghands

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Great cuddle, best menu maybe too pricey in my opinion.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LovingHands
    Did her prices go up? She's always been very resonable for me?

  2. #2529

    Anyone seen CaribbeanQueen lately?

    Just curious. Saw her a while back and wondering if anyone has any updated experiences.

  3. #2528
    This is Mariana93, sister of Jade_Queen. Both have been reviewed a few times.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsn25  [View Original Post]
    Want $180 for L1. Won't repeat.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ZenitWell

  4. #2527

    Loving hands

    Great cuddle, best menu maybe too pricey in my opinion.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LovingHands

  5. #2526

    Zenitwell

    Want $180 for L1. Won't repeat.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ZenitWell

  6. #2525

    Kora

    Great cuddle with possibilities if you have a deep wallet.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/ItsKora

  7. #2524
    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    She is banned now, but did anyone get in contact with her before or recognize her from another site?
    Just looking through the site wide photos section and came across your post. I'm not from the Orlando area.

    This is QTSnack. An OF girl.

    That being said, I'm sure the profile got banned since I'm assuming this isn't really her. She's based out of Texas I believe and just does OF.

    Sorry about this one!

  8. #2523

    Yes I second that

    Quote Originally Posted by ReviewDork  [View Original Post]
    She is banned now, but did anyone get in contact with her before or recognize her from another site?
    Yes I would also be in motion to obtaining said information as well.

  9. #2522

    Needlive9909

    She is banned now, but did anyone get in contact with her before or recognize her from another site?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 27b62d03f3ef5e42fac72075b55806ae23fefa94-needlove9909.jpeg‎  

  10. #2521

  11. #2520

    Any info on this one?

    Elisecuddles? Looks a bit big too just wondering if any one has seen her? Looks familar thanks pm is fine.

  12. #2519
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWand  [View Original Post]
    Careful what you wish for: https://tryst.link/bdsm/goddess666-.
    WOW this might be the POST OF THE YEAR thus far. This is by far one of the wildest finds I have seen. LOL.

  13. #2518
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWand  [View Original Post]
    Careful what you wish for: https://tryst.link/bdsm/goddess666-.
    Good thing I am into dommes, holy shit.

  14. #2517
    Quote Originally Posted by RTemp73  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about scheduling with her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her or experiences with her. DM me if you want.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/keepcalmwjules
    Based on a positive recommendation, I scheduled time with her. She's real looks like her photo's and has a chill vibe. She had to cancel our original time but was counniciative and quickly rescheduled.

    Good session but won't get into many details as its YMMV but extras are avaible.

  15. #2516
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWand  [View Original Post]
    Careful what you wish for: https://tryst.link/bdsm/goddess666-.
    She cancelled our meetup this weekend because I didn't want to host and she didn't get enough appointments to justify a hotel room. Going to let this one go into the wind now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape