Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 22135
-
05-14-26 23:56 #20980Senior Member

Posts: 477Clothing optional
Those clothes posts have me LMFAO!!
FWIW gone in commando and like a porn scene whip it out so not have to worry about stripper glitter, lipstick or perfume smell on the boxers. When visiting a SC afterwards walk into a cigar bar and poof SC smells all gone. Get home put my cigar smelling clothes in a garbage bag and take a shower before bed. SO says TY for not stinking up the bed. Sometimes I get lucky, best part that sex is free. Well sort of. LOL.
-
05-14-26 22:39 #20979Senior Member

Posts: 440I have also found Nicoles oral skills to be overrated. I have had better experiences from many other dancers at Henry's and Bogart's.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 19:50 #20978Senior Member

Posts: 108Just left BT's it's hopping!
Spent time with Katlin, FS quoted at 4, talked her down to $3. Amazing experience.
-
05-14-26 19:20 #20977Senior Member

Posts: 1182I'm not in there on nights that much anymore. I've never seen Yesna work a night shift. She's there on days, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I've seen Sunflower mostly on a Thursday or Friday day shift, but she sometimes works other days too. She mentioned that she likes to work on Sunday.
Originally Posted by Lexus74
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 18:24 #20976Senior Member

Posts: 38Clubs
Thanks everyone for the advice if I am able to escape to Detroit for a night I'll report back.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 16:47 #20975Senior Member

Posts: 29Sun and nic
Do they work days or nights at H8?
Originally Posted by Hindenburg
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:28 #20974Senior Member

Posts: 32Sun and nic
Sunflower seems like a solid bet hopefully can try her in the future. But yeah with nicole it was fine just didn't really amaze me. Think yesna and sun are both more visually appealing.
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:53 #20973Senior Member

Posts: 153I always take pants fully off and leave shirt on. If I have button up I'll unbutton it so it doesn't get creamy from their juices. Socks and shoes stay on, eek.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 11:51 #20972Senior Member

Posts: 1182Sunflower has been a favorite of mine for quite some time. With her, as with Yesna, zero issues, always a good experience. You can't go wrong with either of them.
Originally Posted by Hindenburg
[View Original Post]
Almost certainly, Nicole was the one you went back with, since she's back and forth between here and Florida. Keep in mind that Nicole is very high volume provider but IMO, she has an excellent skill set and is typically negotiable. I've never had a problem with her and she always delivers. It's surprising that you didn't find her oral skills all that great, since she's typically renowned for them.
-
05-14-26 09:45 #20971Senior Member

Posts: 1028I too would rank BTs higher. I seem to find dancers at BTs who have a more expansive menu than those at FC and LS.
Originally Posted by WinterKnight
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 09:43 #20970Senior Member

Posts: 1028Interesting strategy. You must not have a SO at home? Otherwise, arriving home bare footed might require as much explanation as arriving home smelling like stripper perfume (or worse).
Originally Posted by Deano666
[View Original Post]
I also strip down to socks. Who knows what lurks on the floors of the best strip clubs in Wayne County? However, I wear the socks home and put them in the wash ASAP. I only wish that Tide had a bio hazard level detergent.
-
05-14-26 09:27 #20969Senior Member

Posts: 143Socks
I strip down to just socks. Hang everything else on the coat hook. When finished I get dressed take socks off slip into shoes. Put socks in back pocket dispose in restroom. So if you see socks in the waste can. Good chance they were mine.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
Deano.
-
05-14-26 08:59 #20968Senior Member

Posts: 100Screw it
You guys may have opened my eyes. I think I will go back to Bogarts today and go full comando upstairs. I don't know if I can make myself do it but I'll try. LOL.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 08:25 #20967Senior Member

Posts: 677I usually just take one shoe and pant leg off and when we are all done I always make sure my wallet and phone didn't fall out.
Originally Posted by HumphreyB
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 08:21 #20966Senior Member

Posts: 86Pussflation Scabs
Sooo true. With some "scabs" you may get the "scabies" however. LOL.
Originally Posted by JackOfClubs
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





