Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Because You Want The Best
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #43434

    Fun time with Angel at 99 Health

    Finally got around to checking out Angel after seeing her name dropped a few times. Figured the hype had to mean something so I pulled the trigger and booked.

    Walked in with an appointment and yeah the hype checks out. She's got an absolute banger of a body, tight athletic build with a legit six pack you can run your fingers across and she is hella flexible. Friendly as hell from the jump.

    Shower first and she was all over me, soaping me down while leaning in for kisses and pressing her body against mine. Teasing my cock the whole time, kept that GFE energy cranked up. Back to the room where she actually did a little dance for me before climbing on the table.

    More teasing and kissing led into a slow HJ. Then she pulled out the wildcard, hung herself upside down off the edge of the table and took me in her mouth from that angle. BBBJ from upside down hit different. Throat fully open, hands free to grab her tits while she worked me. Flipped into 69 for some BBBJ and damn she gave some good head. Great tongue action. Closed it out with cfs and she bent into all different kinds of positions. Usually gets stale with the same ole mish, doggy and CG. But this was pretty damn good.

    After she cleaned me up we actually just chilled for a minute, more kissing and small talk, real GFE wind down. Pretty good stuff will most likely return before she leaves.

  2. #43433

    Melody at Du Calme

    Found myself back in town and in the vicinity of Du Calme. I met a Latina who is 5'8"-ish, 125# and quoted me $$. She speaks zero English and I speak zero Spanish so we used a translator app. Remembering my last experience here, I told her for that much I wanted 2 pops. She said no. So I offered $. 6 for one round to which she agreed but I wasn't finished talking and then said a few things that I wanted: dfk, rj, BBBJ cfs, cim, all of which she said no and went on a long explanation in her translating app about keeping a clean mouth etc. At that point I figured it wasn't going to work for the both of us so I thanked her and told her I'm leaving. To be clear I'm not complaining. I'm sure these girls have a tough job and overall she was upfront and cordial. I just wanted both of us to be comfortable and if it doesn't work out then we go our separate ways.

    The moment I said I was leaving, in walks Melody who is half Thai half Chinese. All I said to her is that I'll come back another time but really I wasn't planning on coming back. Anyway I guess they didn't want to lose the sale so Melody takes over, leads me to another room, and we start the whole conversation again. She agrees to everything I ask. So I hand over the money and step out for a quick shower. Then back in the room for some standing BBBJ. I lie down while she pushes my legs up for a very long rj with tuma then BBBJ, followed by cfs and when I'm ready she gets on her knees and I cim. Round two was multiple positions and I just ended up finishing in the bag.

    She's 5'2". About 100# with C or D cups. They're enhanced but supposedly done by liposuction. Either way they were soft and fun to squeeze and suck. She said she's 28 but I'd wager mid to late 30's. I had a great time but would have been interested in trying the Latina. Total: . 7 hf + $$ tip.

    Stay safe.

  3. #43432

    OA Mimi for me

    Read a solid review of Mimi at OA Spa, along with a PM rec, so I set up a post-lunch munch visit with her yesterday. My fav mms, Emma, greeted me and took me to a middle room. Not as big as the couch and massage table room in back, but still plenty enough room.

    Mimi is a beauty, especially with her hybrid Chinese / Korean mix face, which really drew me in. She has a great bod, too, and while I don't care about big boobies, she's got great ones. I'd say between C-D-cups, and they look and feel natural (soft, no scars or bumps, and fall slightly to the sides when she's on her back). And super responsive nips, which cinch up at the slightest provocation. She's medium height, with longer legs and a big, flowery, tatt on the back of her upper right thigh. Her bootie ain't huge, but very grabbable.

    Cut to the chase: She greeted me with DFK from the get-go, and she's a great kisser. So we just made out for a while as I helped her out of her lacy get-up. After saying high to her girls, I sat on the edge of the table while she dropped down for an above-average BBBJ, BLS, taint tickling and then TUMA. Got to say, Mimi's got oral skills. Then onto the 69 and DATY, and she gets wet and wild in her DATY response, so I got a free face washing in the process.

    All good, so after she spasmed, I climbed up for mish and got some pleasant P2 P before she bagged me up. But then, she quickly flipped over to start things off in K9, which was fine with me, since she looks so good taking it in doggy. It's always more challenging for me to blow with glove on, but banging her like this, with the mirror in front of us, nearly did it. Didn't want to finish with just one position, so it was back to flat mish first, with mucho DFK, and then with her legs over my shoulders for some spirited pumping and working up a sweat. Went in for more kissing, and she asked if I could cum in her mouth.

    Mimi didn't have to ask twice, so off came the baggy, and we ended in 69. Didn't see her spit after I blasted, but since we were both wet all over, a good deal of time was spent on the wipe down. I think she may be at OA until the end of May, and a girl like her is definitely repeatable.

    $50 for 30 minutes; $150 dono.

  4. #43431
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    GND Amy at Renewal spa

    F: 8/10 young and innocent look, total college coed type of vibe. First glance I thought she looked a bit like Korean, but sadly no she is full Chinese.

    B: 9/10 5'4 I think? Long blonde color hair to her middle back. Lean body with a C size soft hooters that almost felt real until I saw that left side scar, areola is darker shade of pink to light brown no bigger than a nickel in size. Smooth shave kitty with a normal size Asian booty that is a handful but nothing major.

    A: 10/10 from massage to main event her attitude remains warm and it is a total GFE. When the fun was about to begin, she asked me what I want to be called, picked my favorite one of course, so I enjoyed the fantasy name-calling everyone.

    S: 9/10 her menu is not extensive, in fact it is really standard if I may be so bold, but the reason she still ranks fairly high it is because everything she does, she does it well. Truly a people pleaser sort of way, teach her things and she picked up on them quick. She is a quick learner. Side note though, she likes to be manhandled which plays it well with me perfectly.

    C: typical AMP English. Had to use translator a few times. Mostly from teaching her what I liked.

    Repeat / grade: A- could she be better certainly, but I think she might be a little new to the business, I am happy with what I paid for and she delivered a great performance. Would come back to her if she is still around when I come back this way again.

    P: 60+150.

    I came here after reading a few reviews about the place, seems like it is worthy of a visit and I wasn't disappointed at least. For one the location is pretty open with plenty of parking both the front and back, even the back side had that narrow entrance and exit point but just drive carefully and avoid the sharp turn should do the trick. When I got there, a real pretty face gal with nice hooters that with high beams blasting under that shirt of hers, she told me her name is lucky, and introduces me to Amy and quickly left, at first glance Amy looks like a Korean until I start speaking she told me she is Chinese, eh it is fine can't win them all I guess. Left the normal spreads on the table while she went to get things. Her massage is really good, good strength and pressure, thank goodness I paid for the massage and not just in and out quick, that extra 10 bucks is really worth it for that extra 15 minutes. After that great massage, she did some light teasing and asked me to flip over. Once flipped, she start me with a little LFK and she glide her hooters on me hunching over on the bed. I start rubbing her kitty to see where we go from there, she wasn't resisting and I went for the FiV and she let me go 1 finger. And my finger never really left her kitty as she starts her BJ on the side. She starts off slow as they usually do and increase speed as she goes, not really a DT type of girl, but it was hands off BJ which it was still a fun time. Her tongue does great work to made sure my cock is spotless. Get her to come around so I can examine that kitty of hers, her lips are on the thicker side, with no left-overs to munch on. She is really sensitive toward the licking, when I found her sweet spot, she went all in and just shove her kitty in my face to help me get her ready. When she is nice and wet, she grab the rubber and I went in mish to see how tight it is. Big mistake on my part, because I should of know that with lips like hers, they can clinch hard and tight almost creates a suction effect that just would not let me go once I am in, I had to use the excuse that I want to switch sides so I don't blow too quickly. Flips her around from a few angles to try her out from all sides, eventually ended up in standing mish for the final push, a light choking her to get me to the finish line as I fill the rubber up. After the clean up, Lucky came back while Amy went to freshen up. She said she is working, but she prefers her girls get most of the action rather than her. It seems like this is her shop, but I could be wrong, as she gave me a fantastic scalp massage to a perfect ending. on my way out, a girl goes by Anna came out from the room on the right to say hi, quick look she looked pretty good, nice size booty and with a nice pair of hooters, gave me a hug and kiss, told me to come find her next time she is staying for a bit. how long? who knows.

  5. #43430
    Typical milfs / gilfs with just HE. No FS. Nothing special. Mediocre massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageTourist  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know anything about Mai Thai Spa & Massage in Tustin St, Orange?

  6. #43429
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. And thank you for this review. It was the one that made me leave the house LOL.
    Actually if you are ever looking for a close 2nd place as far as the BBBJ goes, Lana at G&G is amazing, especially in the oral department. I try to see her at least once a month and she is great. Sensual and sloppy, she does not just go through the motions, she takes the time to make sure you feel good. Changes speeds, licks everywhere, literally treats your shaft like a popsicle.

    Oh and I have no issues admitting when I am wrong. There were many factors that led me to believe an affiliation with another spa but I was incorrect. The website is simply a template used by an agency. The other factors have been addressed as well.

  7. #43428

    Saving the Big Booty Latinas

    I've had the longest dry spell with finding the right Latina provider but this month has been gold.

    The first couple of weeks I've visited Colombian Emma in Whittier and she is enhanced everywhere but she's so GFE that I've visited her way too many times but you can read about her on the SGV post.

    This week I had the pleasure of having Peach text me about her friend Jenny (BBFS) and Rox. I made the special visit on her recommendation but wasn't able to see Jenny but had the pleasure of being escorted to the cold room with Rox. She looks more natural with some bbl enhancement but more reserved. She enjoyed some kissing but wouldn't DFK. BBBJ was available without any upsell and she allowed 69 but seemed like she wasn't too sure about how she felt about it. With the cover on she did some cowgirl with her quiet "si, si, me gusta" chants. On the flip to doggy I was able to run her on the outside and get her worked up a bit more. This was such a perfect sight because this is when she started to shake and stroke me with her perky ass in the air. She felt much tighter once she guided me inside. She must have been enjoying it because she was gripping the pillow tight and moaning into it. I didn't last much longer but did get to enjoy a much more appreciative kiss from her. No BBFS from Rox but definitely enjoying the preCOVID Latina experience again and I'm going to let them milk me for the rest of the month before I go on break until Peach or Honey return.

    FYI if anyone cares Peach said she's on vacation for the month and Honey (Leisure) is camping out in Santa Barbara and she's not sure when she'll be back.

  8. #43427
    Does anyone know anything about Mai Thai Spa & Massage in Tustin St, Orange?

  9. #43426
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseChange72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the spot next to DuCalme? While walking in for my appointment at DuCalme a hot Asian lady with huge MMs walked into the suite. I was tempted to TOFTT, but I had an appointment with Kelly.

    Looks like the massage parlors are working hand in hand. There is a spot that recently opened across from G&G as well.
    This is far from a new shop, Sara Thai is an OG shop, been there since before I started mongering. Basically a HJ shop, some will do a version of nuru and I have had FS there once before about 2 years ago.

  10. #43425

    Back in Cali, Popped into 99 got paired with Angel

    Came to OC, per a fellow monger's suggestion I made a stop to 99 Health Center for some fun and excitement. As I walked into the lobby, I was immediately met by this lovely sweet thang, Angel was here name, she has a nice fit body with some nice looking knickers, Ds at most. A few exposed ink on her. Shoulder length hair. Girl seems to be someone who takes good care of herself just by staring at her physics. I approached her and ask for a hour of her time. Angel takes me by the hand and takes me to the massage room. I smacked her ass as I was following her, nicely shaped. Once inside the room, I ask if I can take a turn at the table shower. She nodded in approval. I handed her the house fee and quickly undress. Angel returns not longer after and takes me to the table shower area. The water was already warm and running, I happily lay down. While Angel starts watering me down. Then lather me with soap, she then got on top of me and starts gliding her tits up and down my back, nuru style B2B rubdown. After a few minutes she rinse us both off, proceed to reach underneath me and strokes my cock. She kiss my cock then had me flipped. Once flipped she starts gliding her tits all over my chest, the place my cock in between her tits, starts stroking my cock with her tits. After a bit of this she then takes my cock in her mouth and starts blowing my cock. She suck lick and slurp my cock, tongue lash my balls for a few good minute. What a fun prequel to the fun ahead. We then got dried up and proceed back to the room. I went back first, while Angel cleaned up. Before heading back, I reminded Angel to be sure to get the rubber, I told her I'll have her tips ready for when she gets back. As soon as Angel gets back, she slipped off her dress, we started groping each other, her tits we're nice mm, Angel then sat me down got on her knees and went to work on my cock once again. Continuing where we left off. A few minutes later she wrapped me up, stood up and had me take her from behind, I inserted my covered cock in her awaiting pussy, guides it in and starts pounding her from behind, held on her waist and occasionally reach around to squeeze her tits. Fucked her in doggy for a bit, then switch on over to missionary. Plopped her legs over my shoulder, held her waist firmly as and Jack hammered my way to ecstasy. Unloaded deep inside of her and chilled until my cock shrank, pulled out while holding on to the rubber. Angel got up and help cleaned me up. Then herself. With still some time left we just lay down on the massage table and cuddled till the session was over.

  11. #43424
    Quote Originally Posted by LooseChange72  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried the spot next to DuCalme? While walking in for my appointment at DuCalme a hot Asian lady with huge MMs walked into the suite. I was tempted to TOFTT, but I had an appointment with Kelly.

    Looks like the massage parlors are working hand in hand. There is a spot that recently opened across from G&G as well.
    The place next to du calme is called sara thai spa.

    I have never tried, but a couple months back there was a some banter about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by PocketBook  [View Original Post]
    A couple of experiences in the last 3 ish months, mostly in order; YMMV.

    Last wknd in Jan, Sara Thai Spa off Chapman, next to a much more heavily advertised spa. I've gone here on a weekday last year for my preferred hour with HJ release. Made an early appointment, . 6 to the house got Sarah (sara? Curvy, nice D's, bleached or colored hair? Decent English. Excellent massage, which alone could be enough to draw me back. Could have been early 30's. Early 40's. The hair colour threw me off. On the flip, asked for everything, quoted 200. Was a little steep and not my usual mo anyway. Opted for CBJ, fully nude at $. Did ask about bbj, but she politely / firmly declined. Says she's Thai / Viet heritage which aligns with what I know of the shop. Works weekends, though that may not be relevant anymore. Would repeat for massage alone.

  12. #43423

    New spot

    Has anyone tried the spot next to DuCalme? While walking in for my appointment at DuCalme a hot Asian lady with huge MMs walked into the suite. I was tempted to TOFTT, but I had an appointment with Kelly.

    Looks like the massage parlors are working hand in hand. There is a spot that recently opened across from G&G as well.

  13. #43422
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleRuckus69  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. And thank you for this review. It was the one that made me leave the house LOL.
    Happy to help. Yeah I can honestly say that I have only had 1 better with the facedown treatment but she is gone. Glad to know that I am not the only one that loves that. I had to tap out as well but kind of wish that I hadn't. LOL.

  14. #43421
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverSong88  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Palm Massage today again and Vicky served me. She is petite and was wearing a bodycon skirt which showed off her curves. Was very attractive. I paid the house fee and tips, she showed me her full menu which contains BBFS and greek but I did not partake, told her I showered prior to coming, and then she undressed herself and told me to lay down. She has nice perky MM tits and clean shaved downside. She gave me a very light massage and we did some small talks. After that, she used her breasts to brush against my back and butt, similar to a Nuru massage but without any oil. When it came time to flip, she started a BBBJ, first taking her time to lick the balls, before slowly moving up to the shaft and the head. Her technique was pretty good. Once my little brother was ready for action, she put a cover on and got on CG, lightly moaning the entire time. She rode me for about five minutes without much effort on my end, so I could tell she was getting pretty tired. We switched to missionary and she could take poundings. When I felt I was close to cum, we switched positions again to doggy and I finished in the bag. Cleaned up and we did some more small talk, she helped me get dressed and I left. Overall, she's sweet and friendly and service was good.
    I just had a BBBeautiful session with Vicky in the chamber. Not sure if I'm going to post the PSE one or new ATF one first. I wasn't planning on seeing Vicky until I visited an old friend and she recommended me her on the spot. I didn't even know about her menu until she told me about it. So. I had to part take. Since Riversong and nighthawk3 did a great job in their reviews on her CFS menu, I have the privilege of telling you guys all the details when she's bareback, and Greek.

  15. #43420
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 8

    May. Wish Spa

    New beautiful Chinese lass named May is at WIsh Spa. She has brunette medium length hair, a longer than average body at about 5'5" or 6". Her Face card is very pretty, like Chinese ABG pretty. She has light fair skin, a few tattoos, one of a lotus flower on her right abdomen, and some on her forearms. She has a pretty patch of hair right above her kitty, but them lips were clean tho, brown brisket lips that were fun to munch on. Her overall body type was sexy and slender due to her height. Her tits were natural, probably Cs, had nice little brown nipple surrounded by a large arreola. Her booty was nice, round and supple. Not Latina sized, but still felt good to grab on.

    She was very sweet from the start, not much English, but very flirty. Massage was ok, mostly a rub down, but it was pretty good around the shoulders and neck. On the flip, the tease for the HJ was subtle, but she got the message of what I wanted. We talked tip for a second, agreed (70/170), and then got to work. First a slow flowy handjob, and then a super sensual and firm no condom blowjob. Great feeling, I had her slurp up my nuts for some time too. DT was there as well, she let me hold her head down and fuck that pretty face good too.

    DATY was cool with her too. Hair adds a nice texture on occasion and she gets off soon after I get her pussy super duper wet. She laughed when I spat on her kitty in between tongue licking.

    After she's all warmed up and satisfied, she gets up and goes to get a hat. I smile cause now I know I get to plow this pussy. She wraps the hat on me securely, and then jumps on top of me on the table. She grabs my cock and slowly inserts me inside her. A whimpering moan next, and she starts riding me with vigor. A lot of enthusiasm in her now, she plants her feet for an Asian squat over me, and I look down and I just watch this Mulan lookalike biting her lip and tensing hard as my cock goes deep inside her. I roll us over for some missionary and deliver some great pussy pounding to her. She's moaning even louder here and full on kissing me now. It was light at first, but now she swirling her tongue hella inside my mouth. I get her in doggie as well, and her ass looked great here. I pound her here for the rest of the session before I blow my load inside her in the bag. She needed some time to recover after that dick down and took a cute nap in my arm when we take a nap for the rest of the session. May is very pretty. If you like babes that are a little taller than normal, natural body, and very very pretty, she's the girl for you right now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape