Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 17695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17110

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where does she ad drtise?
    Here is a link, she doesn't post that often but has a lot of availability. I agree with the OP that she gives a great BBBJ. Not the cutest out there, but is friendly and seems to enjoy what she does.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6188081561/1

  2. #17109
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Where does she ad drtise?
    Escort Babylon.

  3. #17108
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207648017
    Link goes to all ads, us have a name.

  4. #17107
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekim1976  [View Original Post]
    Try Scarlett in MH not a beauty queen but one hell of bbj.
    Where does she ad drtise?

  5. #17106

    Anyone tried her?

    Has anyone had experience with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207648017

  6. #17105
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.
    I was texting with her Saturday and asked about a date in the afternoon and she just disappeared from the conversation until like 11 pm with an "I'm free now". I don't have time for those games so I found someone else who actually keeps appointments and is legit.

  7. #17104
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.

    Thanks!

    On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?
    Try Scarlett in MH not a beauty queen but one hell of bbj.

  8. #17103
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.
    Really appreciate the input and insight. I did message her and she responded promptly. Her prices didn't match her ad though which you're right kind of a red flag just in that itself. Just looking for someone nearby to take a load and allows msog. Anyone have any suggestions on a 20-30's bike to take for a spin. Like I said, I'm new to the escort game and going to be extra cautious before I take the dive. I've been real spoiled coming from Detroit where I could fuck 3 21 yo strippers in a night for under $600. Seems like that's a pipe dream around these parts. Any assistance or advice is greatly appreciated. Thanks all. Appreciate the reply's.

  9. #17102

    ISO reliable weekday daytime BJ provider in west county

    Getting tired of AMP's, but I haven't had much worthwhile luck with FS providers. Ideally I'd like to find a reliable BJ provider available weekday daytime that I can throw into the rotation to get some variety. I'm in west county near Bridgeton, willing to travel 10 miles. Don't want to travel downtown or north county, St. Charles area fine. Covered is fine if they are actually talented / enthusiastic.

    Thanks!

    On a side note, are the Wilson Ave latinas on LC as fake as they look?

  10. #17101
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6
    Seen her ad, she looks cute let us know how she is.

  11. #17100

    Saleen

    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6
    Here's my thoughts at first glance. I'd be skeptical of this one. Yes, a picture search shows these pictures posted on a site I've never seen called ladys. One and also shows the name Saleen. They also show Raleigh as her normal city where she works and that's also in her tryst post. That said, the number on her tryst post is different from the posts on the other site. What's sketchy to me is the tryst post itself. Her title name is Angelica28 but then she said her name is Mary. The rest of her post seems super fake with the way it's worded and activities discussed. It just feels off to me but I'm always super skeptical of any new posts that pop up, especially ones that have multiple locations listed. If you can get her to video verify and see the actual girl on the other end of the call, I'd feel a whole lot better about her. Got to be safe out there as there are just too many scammers using other people's photos.

  12. #17099

    Looking to pop my escort cherry

    Just as the title says. Iv always just fucked strippers but after being here for a short time, its clear the club girls are not like home and I'm going to have to pivot. Looking to try the escort game for the first time out of desperation but I have my reservations. Mostly about discretion and le safety. Found this girl who checks enough boxes for me to try out for a spin. Anyone have any luck with her? Tia. Messages are welcome. Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexysaleen-6

  13. #17098

    Alex, Bubbles, and Sasha

    Hello,

    I am visiting St. Louis next week and wanted to know if any of you gentlemen have had any experience or information with any of these three providers. None of them have reviews on listcrawler and I tried to use the search bar to see if they have been discussed previously. Seeing as to how providers can change their alias at any moment, I wasn't able to find any evidence regarding these 3 women.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to dm if you'd like.

    Sasha.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207420676

    Buttercup.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207481377

    Alex.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/207483127

  14. #17097
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #17096

    Toni AKA Kitty Lee

    I have seen Toni before but I've stayed away because I've always wanted more from Toni than a great Russian session. I was taking a look at her extremely artistic picture on her tryst profile when I noticed something. Every level of her services end with "No FS". Except for the $420 option. It only lists +MT and omits the "No FS". Has anyone tried the 420 option and can confirm that more might be on the table? I might reevaluate a future trip if this is the case.

    https://tryst.link/massage/tonistl

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape