Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 1034 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24339
    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyGuy98  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.
    Dang, that's unfortunate to hear. I may reach out this week and hopefully have better luck to report back with.

    S.

  2. #24338
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyStrandy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe,
    I've reached out twice. Set something up for yesterday, then was silent the day of. Maybe she was busy, but I won't be wasting anymore time trying to see her.

  3. #24337
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumbl343  [View Original Post]
    Has any one see this one I haven't seen any reviews. Looking to branch out of the AMP, Kgirls, and DI. I haven't seen a independent provider yet.

    https://callescort.org/317-763-2657

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207854551
    The photos not matching is a Red Flag. No telling what she will actually look like when the door opens. I also look for reviews, comments and posting history. Looks like a high risk of disappointment.

    Talos.

  4. #24336

    Ava Marie / Jayla

    Looks like Ava Marie / Jayla is back! I have wanted to she for a long time but was unable to during her DI days. Has anybody been able to see her recently? If the schedule aligns I will definitely try to schedule a time to see for myself and report back. But if have anybody has seen her recently and or has any info to share, that would be appreciated!

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7216808.htm?cat=1

    Stay safe,

  5. #24335

    Kd?

    Has any one see this one I haven't seen any reviews. Looking to branch out of the AMP, Kgirls, and DI. I haven't seen a independent provider yet.

    https://callescort.org/317-763-2657

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207854551

  6. #24334

    Rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Dracos  [View Original Post]
    What was her rate?
    $$ for hhr.

  7. #24333
    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw Ash so now I'm 3 for 3 from my previous report LOL. Tried seeing her a couple days prior, drove all the way out to her location and then crickets. We were communicating up until about 15 minutes prior to me arriving that day. She messaged me an hour after I left saying she had went to sleep waiting. Who knows if that's true or not. Normally I wouldn't try again after a failed attempt like that, but she was very apologetic on the follow up texts and I told her I'd be in her area again in a couple of days and would reach out then. When I reached out a couple days later she responded almost immediately and we set up another meet. This time she promised to stay awake and sent room number at her southside hotel. I arrived and she is in fact the real deal. Her pics are accurate and she is currently 8 months preggo. Sat down for a few and she shared a good chunk of her life story as many of these ladies tend to like to do. After that we got comfortable and I can say she has a sexy preggo body. The kind that will go back to normal after she pops the baby out. BBBJ skills were on point and it's been a minute since I've been in some preggo pussy but hers was damn good and creamy. Race week prices will be displacing her soon and obviously the clock is ticking before that baby comes. If you can get ahold of her she's worth the visit. Will probably try to repeat before her pregnancy ends.
    What was her rate?

  8. #24332

    Ash

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    I've messaged Ash at least 3 different times for setup with decent comms at first before going ghost. I dunno what's up with her.
    Saw Ash so now I'm 3 for 3 from my previous report LOL. Tried seeing her a couple days prior, drove all the way out to her location and then crickets. We were communicating up until about 15 minutes prior to me arriving that day. She messaged me an hour after I left saying she had went to sleep waiting. Who knows if that's true or not. Normally I wouldn't try again after a failed attempt like that, but she was very apologetic on the follow up texts and I told her I'd be in her area again in a couple of days and would reach out then. When I reached out a couple days later she responded almost immediately and we set up another meet. This time she promised to stay awake and sent room number at her southside hotel. I arrived and she is in fact the real deal. Her pics are accurate and she is currently 8 months preggo. Sat down for a few and she shared a good chunk of her life story as many of these ladies tend to like to do. After that we got comfortable and I can say she has a sexy preggo body. The kind that will go back to normal after she pops the baby out. BBBJ skills were on point and it's been a minute since I've been in some preggo pussy but hers was damn good and creamy. Race week prices will be displacing her soon and obviously the clock is ticking before that baby comes. If you can get ahold of her she's worth the visit. Will probably try to repeat before her pregnancy ends.

  9. #24331

    That might explain the no response.

    Well that probably explains why I didn't receive a message back. I texted 3 times hours a part inquiring her prices and what time she was leaving today so I could catch her. That sucks man sorry to hear that. She looked like one of the more promising milfs (I don't see too many visually appealing ones around here) with her shit together.

    I don't know what it is but some of these chicks who post its like pulling teeth trying to get a reply from them.

    Its either:

    -"My bad I was sleep / didn't see your message".

    -probably high as a kite.

    -No response at all.

    -attitude.

    Chicks have their phones practically glued to their hand so.

    Didn't mean to rant but Indy market has sucked for a while now and not in the good way.

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.

  10. #24330

    Jessie

    I have been trying to reach Jessie. Has anyone seen her lately.

    Thanks.

  11. #24329

    Young Dani

    Met up with this one at her apartment on the northwest side.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7658238175

    Not to be confused with MILF Dani. This one is young and looks exactly like the pics in her ad. Sadly her menu is extremely limited like most of the young ones. If I hadn't taken my happy pill before going I probably wouldn't have gotten it up. She kept her top on and didn't give head. Did let me rub on her pussy and clit which she liked and that was enough to get me hard enough to put on the cover. She bent over with her ass hanging off the edge of her bed and let me go to town standing doggy. She does have an amazing ass and did fuck me back. She seemed to get into it and fucked her long enough that initial lube dried up and she had to apply some more. Didn't mind having her ass smacked and getting fucked hard. Only offered QV but didn't set a timer or anything. Didn't start asking for me to cum until I'd been in her for quite a while. If she had any type of extended menu, and looking the way she does, she could be a superstar around here. Unlikely to repeat unless I hear the menu has opened up.

  12. #24328

    Whew

    Quote Originally Posted by CDog2345  [View Original Post]
    YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.
    Thank you, you just saved me from a big disappointment!

  13. #24327

    Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
    YMMV but I was about to write a review on her. I saw her Tuesday, and was less than impressed. Didn't really look like her pics and a lot of loose skin everywhere. She was nice and pretty chatty, talked for over 20 minutes before getting into anything. But then I realized starting the deed that she was as high as a kite. Kind of a dead fish and just laid there. Even after I finished I went to bathroom to clean up and she just kept laying there and was laying when I took my leave. I wouldn't repeat.

  14. #24326
    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74
    I haven't seen her but I bet the session would be pretty good since she says it's her last trip before she retires.

  15. #24325

    Jackie Ohhhh

    Has anyone had any experience with Jackie Ohhhh? I just messaged her so hoping to hear back soon but figured I'd ask before taking the plunge.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jackieo74

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape