Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 24509
-
05-15-26 16:39 #23954Senior Member

Posts: 201Just curious, did this date ever happen?
Originally Posted by Dualingfates
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 16:24 #23953Senior Member

Posts: 201Whitemarsh Nicole
Looks like Nicole from Whitemarsh is back posting again. She was the one that got pregnant from a client, she's back and a bit of GPS. IMHO she was always a bit of a dead fish. She was posting on Tryst but she’s expanded now it seems.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/733427869521
-
05-15-26 10:03 #23952Senior Member

Posts: 1625This girl uses highly filtered pictures. So don't plan to visit based on photos. I have a gut feeling that service will be horrible,based on my texts with her.
https://callescort.org/410-934-5879
-
05-15-26 02:10 #23951Senior Member

Posts: 78In town, any recommendations?
Will be in town (staying in Towson working in Baltimore near MSU) this coming week week of the 17th. Any recommendations or UTRs looking for help? Any help is appreciated so thanks in advance. If ya make it to Delaware I can give you some suggestions 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039; Even AMPs or silver pole ballets what might be worth a visit would be cool too.
-
05-14-26 20:44 #23950Senior Member

Posts: 408https://skipthegames.com/posts/annap...e/470264339268
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 11:24 #23949Senior Member

Posts: 703I fuck with them too. All fake.
Originally Posted by BoMcC
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 11:23 #23948Senior Member

Posts: 703SkipTheGames, MegaPersonals, CallEscort, Tryst, Slixa, Eros, TheEroticReview, Pussy, HarlotHub, PrivateDelights, LadysOne, Bedpage, RubRankings, EroticMonkey. There's a few more but can't think of them off the top of my head.
Originally Posted by CatmaM785
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 11:06 #23947Senior Member

Posts: 201How Lazy Was This?
I was out of the country for a couple weeks, got back and contacted three numbers, one was old, one turned out to be a deposit scammer on tryst and nothing back from the third. But I did get this exchange from another number:
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
OK.
09 Greetings, I am the owner of the brothel (Escorts) where you tried to request the service on the website. This is a business of escorts and relaxation massages, but I was informed that you have only used my girls' time to play with her and not take the service.
Problem yes or no.
—I almost texted him back and called him out for being so lazy with the copypasta. Or to screw with them, ask which girl. Because they never can send you a link back.
-
05-14-26 10:30 #23946Senior Member

Posts: 703Who is Samantha.
Originally Posted by Shooter77
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 23:20 #23945Regular Member

Posts: 20I hadn't heard of this site.
Haha, what's up with that site? I found videos I hadn't seen since 2017.
Originally Posted by DontBanMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:45 #23944Senior Member

Posts: 408The spin
There's definitely some spin going on. LOL.
Originally Posted by DontBanMe
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:59 #23943Banned Member

Posts: 275Try this one
Meatspin.com
Originally Posted by CatmaM785
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 10:19 #23942Regular Member

Posts: 8Report
You can report them to the admin and they'll block the scammers though I know they'll create another fake account.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:48 #23941Senior Member

Posts: 276Bri's Situation
It's funny that you mentioned rehab recidivism. When I used to date Bri she talked about her past experiences in rehab facilities. If she's currently in rehab, it's definitely not her first time. When she returns to the outside world she'll probably be more fucked than ever. Realistically Briscamma has burned all of her bridges. The fact that her biggest fan had nothing to say about her health problems is very telling. It seems like he finally realized Bri is a retarded junkie in late stage self destruction.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:24 #23940Regular Member

Posts: 20Sites similar to ListCrawler
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for sites similar to ListCrawler that are relatively reliable. I would really appreciate your help. Currently, I've only used ListCrawler—and I know that one works—but what other sites are out there?












Reply With Quote



