Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36589
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I agree but everyone has their preferences, just like some might not like bbw or different colors of women. Duck it, I keep it pushing, she must not be tryna make money it must just be a fetish for her. Who knows with these slots LOL! Be easy and keep knocking them down.
    Probably can't handle bbc lmao.

  2. #36588

    Agreed

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #36587

    Not bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustan  [View Original Post]
    So, what does her face look like?
    Ended up seeing her and she's very attractive. A very young 40. Hoping to make her a regular for me.

  4. #36586

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.
    Yes, he is back. She was looking good, but ask me a lot of questions like she was trying to set me up. So I aborted, guy driving a silver mom van now. Just watch your 6.

  5. #36585

    Sadie

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting any discussion regarding racial issues. This action is in no way a reflection of the merits of the author's comments.

    I am aware that the vast majority of references to racial issues are legitimate attempts to advise other fellow members about local racial issues and prejudices. However, past discussions in the Forum has repeatedly demonstrated that the subject simply cannot be discussed intelligently, in any form or for any reason, without being misinterpreted and without starting flame wars.

    Please do not engage in discussions about race in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

    Thanks!

    And now, all of you know why we have this rule. All the brother said was he's not giving his money to a chick that won't see black guys and all the posts above had to pile on.

    A2

  6. #36584

    Marcela

    I saw this one the last time she was in the area, she required a video call to verify prior to meeting.

    The good: she looks like her pictures and she will do most of any positions you'd want.

    The bad: she does not let you touch any of her bits, she won't look at you, silent during the hole ordeal and she uses way to much lube.

    My opinion was she was worth a quick visit for just some backshots but I reached out to her yesterday and see she upped her price from 120 to 200 for a qv. At the current rate, not worth it unless she drastically changed her acting skills and doesn't use a quarter of a bottle of lube.

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6095291440

  7. #36583

    Bridget or Jessica

    Anyone have any 411?haven't seen either of them post in awhile.

  8. #36582

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work every day. She is getting a room tomorrow. She is looking to schedule aapts. If interested, click on her ad and send her a text. Sadie is low volume gets a room and lets us know she's available. Nice change from the revolving doors and lackluster service. Once she has enough established regulars, she removes her ads. So connect with her before ad is gone.

    I was glad I did LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528
    So, what does her face look like?

  9. #36581

    Tall drink of water

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work every day. She is getting a room tomorrow. She is looking to schedule aapts. If interested, click on her ad and send her a text. Sadie is low volume gets a room and lets us know she's available. Nice change from the revolving doors and lackluster service. Once she has enough established regulars, she removes her ads. So connect with her before ad is gone.

    I was glad I did LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528
    Is she really taller than 5'8"?

  10. #36580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Sadie

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't work every day. She is getting a room tomorrow. She is looking to schedule aapts. If interested, click on her ad and send her a text. Sadie is low volume gets a room and lets us know she's available. Nice change from the revolving doors and lackluster service. Once she has enough established regulars, she removes her ads. So connect with her before ad is gone.

    I was glad I did LOL.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528
    Welp no black guys. Smh.

  11. #36579

    Sadie is getting room tomorrow

    She doesn't work every day. She is getting a room tomorrow. She is looking to schedule aapts. If interested, click on her ad and send her a text. Sadie is low volume gets a room and lets us know she's available. Nice change from the revolving doors and lackluster service. Once she has enough established regulars, she removes her ads. So connect with her before ad is gone.

    I was glad I did LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this girl yet? I have a 6 PM with her scheduled but would like some info:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/917959751528

  12. #36578

    Cali Starr

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...inia/207637542

    Starr is back, I seen her once last October & I just repeated with her today. Got to the room and we chat for a bit, she still have that little dog she keeps in the room with her, but the dog just sits in the room quietly. After catching up we got right into it with CBJ & I finished doggystyle. Damage was $.6 for HH. She did gained a little more weight, slightly bigger than photos, but she's very nice and never felt rushed.

  13. #36577

    MILF Michelle is back looking for regulars

    She is back and looking for her past friends to come and visit. PM for digits. She is on midlo or JD area.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grok01  [View Original Post]
    Met sexy MILF from Lynchburg playing in Richmond. She was here working the area few years ago. Dirty blond, nice figure and decent skills. She is looking for new friends. Hmu for digits.

  14. #36576

    Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCruz  [View Original Post]
    Geronimo clear your inbox.
    Inbox clear.

  15. #36575

    Re: Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    I hear her handler / boyfriend is back in the picture so do with that info what you will.
    Geronimo clear your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape