Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 541 to 555 of 25697
-
05-17-26 09:59 #25157Senior Member

Posts: 243Curious
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/394722685440
Anything on this gal? I seen she does duos with a provider that posts often.
But no reviews on her.
Text is ok but hasn't really seen intrested.
Can't be too sure these days.
Its summer and feeling the itch to play.
A.
Doing some homework is better then, a headache.
-
05-16-26 16:34 #25156Senior Member

Posts: 133Hispanic unicorn
Don't feel too bad man, you have to take what these guys say with a grain of salt. I replied same day and he's yet to provide the details. Some people post on here to get a "RISE". Out of us. Instead of the women if you know what I mean LOL🤣.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:59 #25155Senior Member

Posts: 88How does she look in the face? Does she have teeth?
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:36 #25154Senior Member

Posts: 288UTR Hispanic
I'm sure I'm too late to get in on the contact info. Just my luck, been away for a few days and missed it. But if she ever needs more business man, I'm easy to deal with and I will keep her taken care of on a regular if things click. Thanks.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:58 #25153Senior Member

Posts: 211I've seen her
I've seen her and had awesome times. Others have reported an odor, but that was not in my experience at all.
Originally Posted by MisterBlue
[View Original Post]
YMMV, check her out and get back with us.
-
05-14-26 16:52 #25152Senior Member

Posts: 53Ariel info
Hey boys. Looking to see if anyone has info on a blonde named Ariel on STG. I found an Ariel in my search but all the links were bad so I couldn't pull up pics.
-
05-14-26 11:52 #25151Senior Member

Posts: 28Hey everyone. I'm passing through Dayton for work and was looking for any busty recommendations. I am trying to reach out to Naturally, and also found this ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...n/560211229679
-
05-14-26 09:29 #25150Regular Member

Posts: 21Angel needmore and dixie
Dreamed about this sweet AA a half dozen times over the past year and loved the experience, friendly and reasonable.
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96410793
-
05-13-26 17:04 #25149Senior Member

Posts: 235Finally caught up with Gemma
She's not very organized; on my first attempt to meet her, almost a year ago, she went silent between setting times and rates and giving me an address; that used to be a deal breaker for me ever trying again, but it's so common now I sometimes bend. In this case I'm glad I did, even though we started with a comms problem.
This time I got address and room number at a notel, arrived on time and had no answer to several knocks and texts. Waited in the car about 10 mintues then gave up and went to get some food nearby, she replyed to my text, phone died, must have been in the bathroom when I knocked, and so on. Offered 20 discount by way of apology so I went back.
All great from there on. Usual motel messy but clean, she was shower fresh and sweet (personality and kitty). Got naked right away, very responsive to DATY and gave great BBBJCIM. Left happy.
Current ad:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/120046213474
-
05-13-26 16:53 #25148Senior Member

Posts: 235A good AA provider. Chocolate
I have a favorite; goes by Chocolate, has a current ad:
Originally Posted by LordRahl
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...m/620440809347
Accurate ad, always honest, good comms and reasonable rates.
-
05-13-26 14:58 #25147Regular Member

Posts: 8Anyone seen this provider Valerie?
Not sure if this is real or a scam (she says $200 HR for FS) and says she is in Dayton.
https://sarasotabradenton.trystpage....05133806915584
Also any recommendations from this site:
https://dayton.trystpage.com/female-escorts
I am looking for a slim provider that loves kissing, DATY, FIV and the rest (all covered is Ok) and who isn't a scam. So hard to tell, I am visiting for 3 days.
-
05-13-26 13:58 #25146Senior Member

Posts: 152Utr
I met this lovely Hispanic girl in her twenties. A beautiful sexy beast. 5'1 tiny waist nice medium perky boobs and a Hispanic ass. Scheduling was challenge at first as she's works a full time job. But when stars aligned man what a trip! Her skin feels so soft. Her shaved kitty was dripping wet. I'm not much of a writer so I'll keep this short. She let me bent her in any which way. Finished with cim. She's beautiful and kind. I am willing to share info with 5 of the seniors on first come first serve basis.
-
05-12-26 20:07 #25145Senior Member

Posts: 41That looks like a scam to me.
Originally Posted by SexHombre
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 20:01 #25144Banned Member

Posts: 489Let's Shut This Biatch Down!
This skanky ass hoe has set up 3 of our fellow mongers in the past 8 months to be robbed at gunpoint when they went to her place for an incall. Her name is Kym, she stays in a small 4 unit 2 story apartment bldg a stones throw from from the corner of Catalpa and Salem Ave. Our latest victim was late last week (he posted in ripoff reports) and that skank had nerve enough to post her ad on STG today looking for another victim. I say enough is enough. Let's shut this biatch down once and for all. Let's keep her on the front page to get the word out, for all mongers to steer clear of her. This is about having fun, not putting up with her BS.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...u/374786454602
-
05-12-26 19:27 #25143Regular Member

Posts: 15What name does she go by on here?
A lot of them want you to show them weenie on camera or send a photo of it so they know you're not a fed or whatever, Just don't give out your actual phone number use snapchat or something else to video call them. Also I am not sure if this is true but I feel like a lot of them will ignore you if you're not attractive to them even if you got the dough. Also do you know what name she goes by on here so I can research, thank you.
Originally Posted by JokerAlways
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





