Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: K-Girls of Columbus

+ Add Report
Page 24 of 81 FirstFirst ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 74 ... LastLast
Results 346 to 360 of 1203
This blog is moderated by INaughtyGuy4U
  1. #858
    Quote Originally Posted by BobRossX  [View Original Post]
    Do her photos on the website match irl?
    Matches the pictures close enough, some touch up on the photos, but the visit was good.

  2. #857
    Quote Originally Posted by BradBen44  [View Original Post]
    Saw new girl Vivi (weewee) for 30 min. Petite and pretty perky. I put her at a 7-8 in looks, but I find all Asians attractive. Good long slow BBBJ per my direction. She finished me in cowgirl. Didn't last long unfortunately. She was tight.
    Do her photos on the website match irl?

  3. #856

    Mc

    Too bad they don't have their own website like MK or asian hollywood. Is this place the one on Demorest?

  4. #855
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike2024  [View Original Post]
    I have tried searching and read reports before asking for help.

    Could someone please provide me a link, ad or their number.

    Thanks a million.
    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...159023020.html

  5. #854

    MK Asians. Vivi

    Saw new girl Vivi (weewee) for 30 min. Petite and pretty perky. I put her at a 7-8 in looks, but I find all Asians attractive. Good long slow BBBJ per my direction. She finished me in cowgirl. Didn't last long unfortunately. She was tight.

  6. #853
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    The 2 girls MC sent me pictures of are on the AH site now also.
    I saw the same thing. They're off AH site now. Weird.

  7. #852

    Micro Center

    I have tried searching and read reports before asking for help.

    Could someone please provide me a link, ad or their number.

    Thanks a million.

  8. #851
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioPolock  [View Original Post]
    I was just wondering if AH is worth the extra money. It seems the rate on their website is $$$40 or higher. Others charge a flat $$ Sakura you'll find some value and get maybe $$40, depending on your negotiation skills. I'm talking 60 minutes here for all of these. Definitely won't get a shower at Sakura but wondering if the value is really there for the other places that are higher up on the list. What do why'all think? The girl quality seems the same for the most part. Wondering if you have any tips on pricing or anything else. Feel free to PM me if you wish.
    MK is the best value at a hhr. Sakura has the best girls hands down and AH is a crap shoot.

  9. #850

    Yuna

    Saw her, way older than advertised loose skin even on shins looks good flat on her back. She's tight and I am thick so she spent the first 5 minutes trying to prevent full fun. Eventually she let me in. She has a whole list of extras, cim, tit job, BBFS, deep throat. Going to become like Carols girls soon. Now way would I repeat, great BBBJ though.

  10. #849
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolo21  [View Original Post]
    Had a pleasant visit with Yuna. She does have blond hair (her roots were showing) and an interesting look overall. Light skinned, tall and decent tits and a very small butt. She was very nice and accommodating. She was thin but her body wasn't tight. BBBJ was above average and her box was tight and she knows how to work it. Her attitude made up for anything negative about her body.
    Crazy tight pussy. One of the best I've ever experienced.

  11. #848

    Another Yuna Review

    Saw Yuna recently and have to say wow she is something else. Actually we didn't even make it to the bed for the first round. Have to say the shower was a incredible experience and worth the visit alone. Proceeded to the bed after and talked for a few and immediately went into round two. She is something else. Hope to see her one more time before she leaves. Not much more I can say beyond what others have said but she is a must see in my opinion if you get a chance, amazing attitude.

  12. #847

    Worth it?

    I was just wondering if AH is worth the extra money. It seems the rate on their website is $$$40 or higher. Others charge a flat $$ Sakura you'll find some value and get maybe $$40, depending on your negotiation skills. I'm talking 60 minutes here for all of these. Definitely won't get a shower at Sakura but wondering if the value is really there for the other places that are higher up on the list. What do why'all think? The girl quality seems the same for the most part. Wondering if you have any tips on pricing or anything else. Feel free to PM me if you wish.

  13. #846

    Yuna

    Had a pleasant visit with Yuna. She does have blond hair (her roots were showing) and an interesting look overall. Light skinned, tall and decent tits and a very small butt. She was very nice and accommodating. She was thin but her body wasn't tight. BBBJ was above average and her box was tight and she knows how to work it. Her attitude made up for anything negative about her body.

  14. #845

    Weird

    The 2 girls MC sent me pictures of are on the AH site now also.

  15. #844
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic  [View Original Post]
    I've got to admit, I was planning to see Yuna through AH, but I've since changed my mind. I knew they saw more than 1-2 people a day, but just the amount of reviews she got on here after only being in Columbus like 2 days was A LOT. And then I think of how many people must see her that don't use this website, and it was a bit of a turn off. I guess I hoped that while AH was popular, it was more the kind of thing where she wasn't seeing 10+ people a day.
    Same as apartments etc, good point though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape