Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1192
-
05-13-26 18:45 #847Senior Member

Posts: 133Worth it?
I was just wondering if AH is worth the extra money. It seems the rate on their website is $$$40 or higher. Others charge a flat $$ Sakura you'll find some value and get maybe $$40, depending on your negotiation skills. I'm talking 60 minutes here for all of these. Definitely won't get a shower at Sakura but wondering if the value is really there for the other places that are higher up on the list. What do why'all think? The girl quality seems the same for the most part. Wondering if you have any tips on pricing or anything else. Feel free to PM me if you wish.
-
05-13-26 09:12 #846Senior Member

Posts: 109Yuna
Had a pleasant visit with Yuna. She does have blond hair (her roots were showing) and an interesting look overall. Light skinned, tall and decent tits and a very small butt. She was very nice and accommodating. She was thin but her body wasn't tight. BBBJ was above average and her box was tight and she knows how to work it. Her attitude made up for anything negative about her body.
-
05-13-26 06:44 #845Senior Member

Posts: 2735Weird
The 2 girls MC sent me pictures of are on the AH site now also.
-
05-13-26 05:49 #844Senior Member

Posts: 2735Same as apartments etc, good point though.
Originally Posted by BuckeyeFanatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 19:19 #843Senior Member

Posts: 553I've got to admit, I was planning to see Yuna through AH, but I've since changed my mind. I knew they saw more than 1-2 people a day, but just the amount of reviews she got on here after only being in Columbus like 2 days was A LOT. And then I think of how many people must see her that don't use this website, and it was a bit of a turn off. I guess I hoped that while AH was popular, it was more the kind of thing where she wasn't seeing 10+ people a day.
-
05-12-26 09:06 #842Senior Member

Posts: 93Pii
How about let's NOT normalize this idiotic practice. Never ever send real work or I'd documents. When they notice their business is drying up they'll stop asking for it.
Originally Posted by SilverSoul
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 23:01 #841Senior Member

Posts: 39Usually yes
It's the standard for K-orgs around the country specially for bigger cities (some others even require work badge and references). If first time contacting then, probably that's why.
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 18:07 #840Senior Member

Posts: 96Just a selfie?
AH? Reached out when they first came on the scene in Columbus and they wanted a pic of my I'd (dl or passport).
Originally Posted by Cincy2015
[View Original Post]
Asiamor, MC, & MK didn't require either.
-
05-11-26 17:28 #839Regular Member

Posts: 21MK Anna
Called the MK and set up time. Arrived and Anna answered the door. Good looking, curvy, nice tits but no way she is 26 as the website says. I would say add at least 10 years. Neverless, she was very friendly and I had a good time. I have been to Sakura several times and was always happy with the girls there. I was expecting MK to be on-par with age and looks of talent. Overall good and will probably try again after rotation. I did meet Niko on the way out. She is attractive but I will still wait for a rotation.
-
05-11-26 16:22 #838Senior Member

Posts: 109Mk
I wish their Latina girls had been good. I had one good experience and one mediocre and the others were really bad. I have an itch for a good Latina but I just don't know where I have a good chance of having a good experience.
Originally Posted by RickMann
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 11:01 #837Senior Member

Posts: 196AH Yuna
Has anyone else been asked for a selfie before booking the appointment? Was asked to send one but not sure if I want to. Is this standard or do they not trust me LOL.
-
05-11-26 00:27 #836Senior Member

Posts: 87Mc
Yuna was crazy popular this weekend, so I decided to try the new MC girl. Really nice tits and sweet personality, but pretty average session overall. Not very flexible or permissive. Also pussy was on the looser side. She's not fat but short and not super thin. I prefer petite.
-
05-10-26 23:45 #835Regular Member

Posts: 6Yuna
Got a chance to spend some time with Yuna today and must say she is a real sweetheart and worth the time. She is a pleaser and very personable will definitely repeat.
-
05-10-26 11:41 #834Senior Member

Posts: 201Yuna
Nice girl.
Originally Posted by Bassmaster70
[View Original Post]
Absolutely insane God tier pussy.
Legit one of the tightest, best feeling pussy's I've ever had.
Was fighting for my life not the cum the entire time.
Good tits. No ass to speak of though.
-
05-10-26 06:35 #833Senior Member

Posts: 2735You always have a better experience must be very charming.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




