Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 502 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7334

    Pin Thai Aiea

    I tried yesterday. Had very good massage, no greedy price war. Just a good time with fair price.

  2. #7333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1355
    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    Is there more than one shop or the ones advertised on bedpage or mojo village the only one? I really want to try Mui Mui or some others that just maybe do FS and BBBJ! I don't think I was able to bang a this that did DFK, Meenoy did a nice BBBJ but cfs and I think it was an ok experience! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    I think mui mui is Luna or they work out of same place 205.

  3. #7332

    Greedy

    Not only the Thais are greedy AMP girls are wanting $220 plus for piece of crap service!

  4. #7331
    Quote Originally Posted by womenlover2  [View Original Post]
    sofia and mona don't look anything special. Even if they did look special, their greediness for money makes them unattractive. They should accept what is given to them and say "thank you".
    i agree with the greedy.

  5. #7330

    King Street Shop

    Is there more than one shop or the ones advertised on bedpage or mojo village the only one? I really want to try Mui Mui or some others that just maybe do FS and BBBJ! I don't think I was able to bang a this that did DFK, Meenoy did a nice BBBJ but cfs and I think it was an ok experience! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

  6. #7329
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFishing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah right! You just going to waste your money.
    Nice catch. I was tempted but looks like Itchy has 2 similar posts for the same ad:

    Post 1 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...025&viewfull=1#post7595025.

    Post 2 - https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...013&viewfull=1#post7613013.

    Which is a shame, because I'd love to sample a hapa spinner!

  7. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysFishing  [View Original Post]
    Yeah right! You just going to waste your money.
    Was thinking the same thing!

  8. #7327

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyBoto  [View Original Post]
    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...63-1887_416476

    Spinner hapa provider. Cute and petite spinner, if you into that. Nice
    face and cute body. Great tits and ass. Kinda Hapa looking. For sure hit that again. Grreat CBJ.

    Ithchy.
    Yeah right! You just going to waste your money.

  9. #7326
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Any one had a session with Ana? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13314011.html
    I believe other users have said that Ana is actually Miaa / Mia.

  10. #7325

    Nina

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH808  [View Original Post]
    Nina is in that building, she gives a great massage.
    Is Nina legit or HE?

  11. #7324

    Nice Asian Provider

    https://www.mojovillage.com/services...63-1887_416476

    Spinner hapa provider. Cute and petite spinner, if you into that. Nice face and cute body. Great tits and ass. Kinda Hapa looking. For sure hit that again. Grreat CBJ.

    Ithchy.

  12. #7323
    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    Any one had a session with Ana? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13314011.html
    Nina is in that building, she gives a great massage.

  13. #7322

    Ana. Bishop St.

    Any one had a session with Ana? She looks good.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/EroticM.../13314011.html

  14. #7321

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by PoiDog  [View Original Post]
    Mahalo for the info!

    Stay safe gents!
    You're welcome. Glad to give information.

  15. #7320

    Sofia and Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by BJicecream  [View Original Post]
    That's pretty crazy that she would expect $160 or $200 for a regular massage. Some dude was probably crushing on them, giving them way too much money and now their head is inflated.

    I am sure reality will set in when customers stop coming. Although I am curious what these girls look like. I might have to go check them out.
    Sofia and Mona don't look anything special. Even if they did look special, their greediness for money makes them unattractive. They should accept what is given to them and say "thank you".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape