Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23953

    Whitemarsh Nicole

    Looks like Nicole from Whitemarsh is back posting again. She was the one that got pregnant from a client, she's back and a bit of GPS. IMHO she was always a bit of a dead fish. She was posting on Tryst but she’s expanded now it seems.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...l/733427869521

  2. #23952
    This girl uses highly filtered pictures. So don't plan to visit based on photos. I have a gut feeling that service will be horrible,based on my texts with her.

    https://callescort.org/410-934-5879

  3. #23951

    In town, any recommendations?

    Will be in town (staying in Towson working in Baltimore near MSU) this coming week week of the 17th. Any recommendations or UTRs looking for help? Any help is appreciated so thanks in advance. If ya make it to Delaware I can give you some suggestions 🤷127996;8205;9794;65039; Even AMPs or silver pole ballets what might be worth a visit would be cool too.

  4. #23950

  5. #23949
    Quote Originally Posted by BoMcC  [View Original Post]
    I was out of the country for a couple weeks, got back and contacted three numbers, one was old, one turned out to be a deposit scammer on tryst and nothing back from the third. But I did get this exchange from another number:.
    I fuck with them too. All fake.

  6. #23948
    Quote Originally Posted by CatmaM785  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking for sites similar to ListCrawler that are relatively reliable. I would really appreciate your help. Currently, I've only used ListCrawlerand I know that one worksbut what other sites are out there?
    SkipTheGames, MegaPersonals, CallEscort, Tryst, Slixa, Eros, TheEroticReview, Pussy, HarlotHub, PrivateDelights, LadysOne, Bedpage, RubRankings, EroticMonkey. There's a few more but can't think of them off the top of my head.

  7. #23947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 203

    How Lazy Was This?

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I've been hearing and reading about rising cartel and deposit scams on Eros. Stick with known ladies and agencies.

    If you do get the cartel scam threatening death or violence unless money is paid, do not engage.

    Just block and delete the number. Repeat if they text from other numbers.
    I was out of the country for a couple weeks, got back and contacted three numbers, one was old, one turned out to be a deposit scammer on tryst and nothing back from the third. But I did get this exchange from another number:

    OK.

    09 Greetings, I am the owner of the brothel (Escorts) where you tried to request the service on the website. This is a business of escorts and relaxation massages, but I was informed that you have only used my girls' time to play with her and not take the service.

    Problem yes or no.

    —I almost texted him back and called him out for being so lazy with the copypasta. Or to screw with them, ask which girl. Because they never can send you a link back.

  8. #23946
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter77  [View Original Post]
    She is hooked up with Samantha lately for her return.
    Who is Samantha.

  9. #23945

    I hadn't heard of this site.

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    Haha, what's up with that site? I found videos I hadn't seen since 2017.

  10. #23944

    The spin

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanMe  [View Original Post]
    There's definitely some spin going on. LOL.

  11. #23943

    Try this one

    Quote Originally Posted by CatmaM785  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking for sites similar to ListCrawler that are relatively reliable. I would really appreciate your help. Currently, I've only used ListCrawlerand I know that one worksbut what other sites are out there?
    Meatspin.com

  12. #23942

    Report

    Quote Originally Posted by DCHung  [View Original Post]
    I've been hearing and reading about rising cartel and deposit scams on Eros. Stick with known ladies and agencies.

    If you do get the cartel scam threatening death or violence unless money is paid, do not engage.

    Just block and delete the number. Repeat if they text from other numbers.
    You can report them to the admin and they'll block the scammers though I know they'll create another fake account.

  13. #23941

    Bri's Situation

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I think she's actually in rehab right now. Then again a lot of these girls go in, multiple times. Doesn't stick.
    It's funny that you mentioned rehab recidivism. When I used to date Bri she talked about her past experiences in rehab facilities. If she's currently in rehab, it's definitely not her first time. When she returns to the outside world she'll probably be more fucked than ever. Realistically Briscamma has burned all of her bridges. The fact that her biggest fan had nothing to say about her health problems is very telling. It seems like he finally realized Bri is a retarded junkie in late stage self destruction.

  14. #23940

    Sites similar to ListCrawler

    Hello everyone,

    I'm looking for sites similar to ListCrawler that are relatively reliable. I would really appreciate your help. Currently, I've only used ListCrawler—and I know that one works—but what other sites are out there?

  15. #23939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270

    Scams on Eros

    I've been hearing and reading about rising cartel and deposit scams on Eros. Stick with known ladies and agencies.

    If you do get the cartel scam threatening death or violence unless money is paid, do not engage.

    Just block and delete the number. Repeat if they text from other numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape