Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 8720
-
05-21-26 17:07 #8555Senior Member

Posts: 1533Re: XXXTina aka Megan
Can't expect much from these girls. Doing too much hard and paper. Their cognitives are out the window after a hit.
Originally Posted by CliftonHanger
[View Original Post]
I don't remember the deal with this one. She’s been on stg for awhile. Not new by any means. I never bothered. She is on probation for drug related issues……..as expected.
Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059
475-200-0941
-
05-21-26 15:01 #8554Senior Member

Posts: 746Getting any of these girls to answer the phone or reply to Ted s is nearly impossible. Sometimes hours or even days later they might respond. The only sure thing is the Asians and the majority of the latinas. For them its a jib so they aren't strung out. They are always my back up if I can't find someone or if the girl I do connect with goes radio silent after I arrive.
Originally Posted by GrlWatcher13
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 11:08 #8553Senior Member

Posts: 199It's definitely Asian Roulette ha ha ha I stopped by the place with the red roof about a month ago driving from NYC to Boston. No you will not get the girls in the STG ad LOL But it's safe and reliable, never had a problem with them. The women seem to be on the older side, like the ones who have aged out to the Flushing spas and they send them here. My experience has always been covered so no BBBJ unfortunately, but not bad in a pinch. I go a few times a year when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-26 09:49 #8552Senior Member

Posts: 29Anyone tried this yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/750540758059
Tried calling but just went to voicemail and didn't return. Anyone else have any luck?
-
05-20-26 15:02 #8551Senior Member

Posts: 693Depends on what you're looking for. If GFE, nope; if wham-bam-thank-you-maam, yep that's pretty much it. Girls / women are middle-aged, average-looking and do pretty much what posted in the ads (forget anal). I think all of the ads / phone numbers refer to the same place while they really only have maybe 2-3 women working (at least that's been my experience in the past). Nowadays, I just go to the AMPs versus the escorts. AMPs usually have better looking ones, and some will even let you choose as well.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 14:00 #8550Senior Member

Posts: 976I'd pass. Hot place.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-26 13:58 #8549Senior Member

Posts: 159Asians hotel
Do not go by the pictures. They are stock photos and your luck will be the factor. But you will not get robbed.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Experience will vary with provider. CBJ is assured but anything else depends on the provider's attitude.
-
05-20-26 10:42 #8548Senior Member

Posts: 21610 Rowe Ave Asians
What's overall consensus on these providers?
Pics look good, and we know it's not actually them. They offer 140-30,160-60,260 VIP. Worth it?
-
05-13-26 19:55 #8547Senior Member

Posts: 746Not sure if its a condo or apartment but its in a safe area in west haven.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:30 #8546Senior Member

Posts: 976God damn it. Pass.
Originally Posted by Tnm725
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 18:00 #8545Senior Member

Posts: 32She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 17:32 #8544Senior Member

Posts: 976She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.
Originally Posted by Mirth
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 13:43 #8543Senior Member

Posts: 159Location
Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 14:24 #8542Senior Member

Posts: 976I'm bummed as she says she is not hosting now.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 11:40 #8541Regular Member

Posts: 28Info
Sucker for soft brown skin. Any info? Thanks.









Reply With Quote






