Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 2988
-
05-19-26 11:41 #2793Regular Member

Posts: 13How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.
How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:19 #2792Senior Member

Posts: 108Dundee and Quentin
Been her twice about a year ago. Fairly attractive MT's but it's all self service in there. Not even a helping hand. I only went a second time thinking there would be more if they remembered me, but that was not the case.
Originally Posted by Flyer6
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-26 12:15 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 108Pinky
I saw Pinky last weekend. She said it was her last day and she was going back to Thailand for 2 months, but she'll be back.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 17:38 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 161I appreciate the intel
Is Greek on the menu?
Originally Posted by Noname6321
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 12:01 #2789Regular Member

Posts: 8I've seen both, Maria does not offer it but Pinky does for 2 $$.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 22:11 #2788Regular Member

Posts: 1Not true
Looks wise, $300 is a scam. I went and saw her and walked out. Wouldn't pay much to see her. The girl in that pink photo is maybe her 20 years ago. Would not recommend. No idea on her actual skills. Left something and left.
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 13:45 #2787Senior Member

Posts: 668Reached out no response
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6178406187/1
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5716917071/1
I reached out to these 2 and no response back. I was going to be very cautious with the 19 year old. Not much of a post history plus she keeps bumping her post every 30 minutes or so to keep it towards the top. That has to be expensive.
The other girl keeps bumping her post also. I was expecting a deposit request but got nothing back. If any one has a report on either post it for us please.
B.
-
05-13-26 19:23 #2786Senior Member

Posts: 161Pinky and Maria Nikita
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/1476613
Someone posted reviews of these two providing BBFS at TER. I texted them both and asked for an upgrade.
Maria Nikita responded by saying that she never does BBFS.
Pinky didn't respond.
Take it for whatever it is worth.
-
05-12-26 09:37 #2785Senior Member

Posts: 127Just drive a little farther to Arlington Heights Rd and Dundee. There is Melody and Lux often talked about here.
Originally Posted by Flyer6
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 17:34 #2784Senior Member

Posts: 28Quentin and dundee
I'm usually in the Schaumburg thread and schaumburg is getting a little scarce so I'm trying to branch out where I can for my lunch breaks. I drove passed this place that looked promising but couldn't find and reviews on here for it. Northeast corner of Quentin and Dundee. If it's just a jack shack, I'll pass. Hoping for L2 or 3.
-
05-11-26 11:17 #2783Senior Member

Posts: 161Reviews say so
I haven't seen Candy but reviews at TER says DFK and BBBJ.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 11:15 #2782Senior Member

Posts: 161She is the girl in pic
She was wearing the same necklace when I saw her.
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
Where did you get this pic from?
-
05-11-26 09:53 #2781Regular Member

Posts: 7The pics of Kitty are accurate. She's amazing. Be nice and treat her well gents.
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 09:18 #2780Senior Member

Posts: 218Candy & Kitty
Ok that's interesting. When Candy was Angi was that at Jessica's place where maybe Pinky has been recently? Just trying to remember if I've seen her as Angi before. Also is she DFK and what's her approximate age?
Originally Posted by Marcos69
[View Original Post]
Thanks YD.
-
05-11-26 07:48 #2779Senior Member

Posts: 53Kitty
Does Kitty look like this pic?
And pic with pink bikini?
https://us.escortsliaison.com/lexing...1764a9eaff5943
Thanks any info.
Candy looks like pics lost some weight ass and tits still big.












Reply With Quote





