Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 2990
This blog is moderated by Sam Singer
  1. #2795

    Arlington heights latinas

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...arch=Arlington+heights.

    There is a shit ton of gorgeous latinas on the alligator. The ads look similar and girls look great which makes it too good to be true.

    Anyone has experience with them?

  2. #2794

    At least two

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt14  [View Original Post]
    How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.
    It was two for me even though I couldn't pop the second time.

  3. #2793

    How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3791111

    Logistics: East to setup via text. Nice apt complex in Arlington Heights.

    Girl: She is a Thai MILF with curves. DD man mades.

    Action: Everything is on the menu with upcharge.

    3 x Benji will get you an hour of BBBJ, DFK, and CFS.

    +Benji will get you bare.

    +Benji will get you Greek.

    If you took any logic class in high school, you can deduce that +2 x Benji will get you bare Greek.

    If you want to try things you saw on porn including ATM, she might be your girl.
    How many pops can you do in the hour? With everything.

  4. #2792

    Dundee and Quentin

    Been her twice about a year ago. Fairly attractive MT's but it's all self service in there. Not even a helping hand. I only went a second time thinking there would be more if they remembered me, but that was not the case.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer6  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually in the Schaumburg thread and schaumburg is getting a little scarce so I'm trying to branch out where I can for my lunch breaks. I drove passed this place that looked promising but couldn't find and reviews on here for it. Northeast corner of Quentin and Dundee. If it's just a jack shack, I'll pass. Hoping for L2 or 3.

  5. #2791

    Pinky

    I saw Pinky last weekend. She said it was her last day and she was going back to Thailand for 2 months, but she'll be back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/1476613

    Someone posted reviews of these two providing BBFS at TER. I texted them both and asked for an upgrade.

    Maria Nikita responded by saying that she never does BBFS.

    Pinky didn't respond.

    Take it for whatever it is worth.

  6. #2790

    I appreciate the intel

    Quote Originally Posted by Noname6321  [View Original Post]
    I've seen both, Maria does not offer it but Pinky does for 2 $$.
    Is Greek on the menu?

  7. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/1476613

    Someone posted reviews of these two providing BBFS at TER. I texted them both and asked for an upgrade.

    Maria Nikita responded by saying that she never does BBFS.

    Pinky didn't respond.

    Take it for whatever it is worth.
    I've seen both, Maria does not offer it but Pinky does for 2 $$.

  8. #2788

    Not true

    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3791111

    Logistics: East to setup via text. Nice apt complex in Arlington Heights.

    Girl: She is a Thai MILF with curves. DD man mades.

    Action: Everything is on the menu with upcharge.

    3 x Benji will get you an hour of BBBJ, DFK, and CFS.

    +Benji will get you bare.

    +Benji will get you Greek.

    If you took any logic class in high school, you can deduce that +2 x Benji will get you bare Greek.

    If you want to try things you saw on porn including ATM, she might be your girl.
    Looks wise, $300 is a scam. I went and saw her and walked out. Wouldn't pay much to see her. The girl in that pink photo is maybe her 20 years ago. Would not recommend. No idea on her actual skills. Left something and left.

  9. #2787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Reached out no response

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6178406187/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5716917071/1

    I reached out to these 2 and no response back. I was going to be very cautious with the 19 year old. Not much of a post history plus she keeps bumping her post every 30 minutes or so to keep it towards the top. That has to be expensive.

    The other girl keeps bumping her post also. I was expecting a deposit request but got nothing back. If any one has a report on either post it for us please.

    B.

  10. #2786

    Pinky and Maria Nikita

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/1476613

    Someone posted reviews of these two providing BBFS at TER. I texted them both and asked for an upgrade.

    Maria Nikita responded by saying that she never does BBFS.

    Pinky didn't respond.

    Take it for whatever it is worth.

  11. #2785
    Just drive a little farther to Arlington Heights Rd and Dundee. There is Melody and Lux often talked about here.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer6  [View Original Post]
    I'm usually in the Schaumburg thread and schaumburg is getting a little scarce so I'm trying to branch out where I can for my lunch breaks. I drove passed this place that looked promising but couldn't find and reviews on here for it. Northeast corner of Quentin and Dundee. If it's just a jack shack, I'll pass. Hoping for L2 or 3.

  12. #2784

    Quentin and dundee

    I'm usually in the Schaumburg thread and schaumburg is getting a little scarce so I'm trying to branch out where I can for my lunch breaks. I drove passed this place that looked promising but couldn't find and reviews on here for it. Northeast corner of Quentin and Dundee. If it's just a jack shack, I'll pass. Hoping for L2 or 3.

  13. #2783

    Reviews say so

    Quote Originally Posted by YDiner14  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Joy several times and those pics are definitely not her. The reviews for Kitty sound good. Has anyone seen Candy yet? Wondering if she is also DFK, BBBJ.

    YD.
    I haven't seen Candy but reviews at TER says DFK and BBBJ.

  14. #2782

    She is the girl in pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    Does Kitty look like this pic?

    And pic with pink bikini?

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/lexing...1764a9eaff5943

    Thanks any info.

    Candy looks like pics lost some weight ass and tits still big.
    She was wearing the same necklace when I saw her.

    Where did you get this pic from?

  15. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcos69  [View Original Post]
    Does Kitty look like this pic?

    And pic with pink bikini?

    https://us.escortsliaison.com/lexing...1764a9eaff5943

    Thanks any info.

    Candy looks like pics lost some weight ass and tits still big.
    The pics of Kitty are accurate. She's amazing. Be nice and treat her well gents.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape