rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 582 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 8726
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8546
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnm725  [View Original Post]
    She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.
    God damn it. Pass.

  2. #8545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.
    She is only doing outcall or car play and age brings you around the block to housing project parking lot which is safe and she will get the job done quick LOL.

  3. #8544
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirth  [View Original Post]
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.
    She says she's not hosting soooo. I guess its up to you then.

  4. #8543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 159

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    She is legit. I saw her several times. Gets the job done at a budget price but nothing special about her other than price.

    Safe location.
    Is it hotel? Or condo? Street parking? Just curious. Thanks.

  5. #8542
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicForNow  [View Original Post]
    I visited towards the end of winter. She sits and you stand for her BBJ.

    Her apt was freezing, which didn't help. She's not alone, as someone was up stairs.

    Nothing special gets the job done. May repeat in a pinch.
    I'm bummed as she says she is not hosting now.

  6. #8541

    Info

    Sucker for soft brown skin. Any info? Thanks.

  7. #8540
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't have to stand up but also, I was there for FS.
    I visited towards the end of winter. She sits and you stand for her BBJ.

    Her apt was freezing, which didn't help. She's not alone, as someone was up stairs.

    Nothing special gets the job done. May repeat in a pinch.

  8. #8539
    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see her but saw a review that said you have to stand up during the BJ which was a no-go for me. The guys that have seen her can verify if the review I read is accurate.
    I didn't have to stand up but also, I was there for FS.

  9. #8538
    Quote Originally Posted by KScore  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to see her but saw a review that said you have to stand up during the BJ which was a no-go for me. The guys that have seen her can verify if the review I read is accurate.
    Interesting as the menu says more available.

  10. #8537

    $40 Blow

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info here? Seems set up-ish but have also seen the posts for a long time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/352174846049
    Wanted to see her but saw a review that said you have to stand up during the BJ which was a no-go for me. The guys that have seen her can verify if the review I read is accurate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40.jpg‎  

  11. #8536
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info here? Seems set up-ish but have also seen the posts for a long time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/352174846049
    She is legit. I saw her several times. Gets the job done at a budget price but nothing special about her other than price.

    Safe location.

  12. #8535
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackViking203  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info. Been wanting to sample but I can't find anything.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hamde...d/908171389427
    I think I remember seeing a positive review on the Meriden board a while back. Nothing since. I gave up trying to see her when she was in the area. Those are not her pics. Is a reason she covers the face.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   10.jpg‎   6.jpg‎  

  13. #8534
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Any info here? Seems set up-ish but have also seen the posts for a long time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/352174846049
    She is for real, gives a great BBJ, also has BBFS on the menu.

  14. #8533

    $40 Blow

    Any info here? Seems set up-ish but have also seen the posts for a long time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...h/352174846049
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-08 074635.jpg‎  

  15. #8532
    Saw her quite a few times, had great interactions with her. Demons. Will make you wait in room for 20+ minutes while she gets doped up in the bathroom. Not quite all there. After being a regular and being made to wait a long time multiple times in a row I just walked out and never went back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape