Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 49 of 969 FirstFirst ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 99 149 549 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 14535
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13815

    Madam D

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/001196086735

    I was in the mood for something different. I read the TER reviews, although they were old they were good, so I set the appointment. Little house near downtown. She's a cute lady. True spinner bod and fit with small manmades. I wish they were bigger but whatever. So she calls herself the prostate queen. Definitely had an anal fetish. Way too much for me so I had to back her off. When it comes to taking it, she can, any way you want to give it to her. All in all a good time and if you like fingers up the butt you'll have a great time. Not my thing but no judgements.

  2. #13814
    Quote Originally Posted by SwflRubDowns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843
    If you search her number she has reviews. They are not good.

  3. #13813

    Naomi

    Been eyeing this one for a few months and wanted to see if anyone has been with her before I shoot my shot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/207631840#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2434.jpg‎   IMG_2433.jpg‎  

  4. #13812

    Scarlett

    Tried to message you for information since you have all these great reviews. Inbox was full.

  5. #13811

    Bella nuru

    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843

  6. #13810

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Thank you sooo much. It truly was so much fun seeing you. Looking forward to the future visits.
    I tried to respond your inbox is full fort m9 ers you guys hoggin all the goodies LOL.

  7. #13809

    Soooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/996997280677

    We have ironed out our differences & I am going to see her in the morning. I did pop in her new place other day good location clean hotel. She has seemed to separate herself from Cassandra I seen no signs candy use. As for her looks I have always found her very sexy. Not small not fat. I have nothing to go off of as I haven't seen her in a very long time. But once she was my to go to. I will report back It may be a very short session as IV been out of the game for quite awhile.
    It was an early morning session. I brought breakfast burritos and a very hard cock. She looked quite well as she assended the steps wearing a see through skirt. We exchanged A few words got down to buisness. I believe she was running A GFE special but my cock needed attention right there & then. She still gives top notch BBBJ. Her body looked A OK to me went doggie they now call me 3 pumps.

    It was or still is a pretty damn good morning as I needed that its been a long time cumming.

  8. #13808

    Nykee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/996997280677

    We have ironed out our differences & I am going to see her in the morning. I did pop in her new place other day good location clean hotel. She has seemed to separate herself from Cassandra I seen no signs candy use. As for her looks I have always found her very sexy. Not small not fat. I have nothing to go off of as I haven't seen her in a very long time. But once she was my to go to. I will report back It may be a very short session as IV been out of the game for quite awhile.

  9. #13807

    The very best around here

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobnaplesguy  [View Original Post]
    Let me say thank you Corn Hauler for sharing your wonderful find with us.

    I was able to spend some time the other day with Scarlett. She is the real deal and a pleasure to spend time with. All of the posts about her are on point. I am looking forward to many more fun times together her.

    She would certainly be fun to enjoy with another member, if you are up to it let us know.

    Just remember keep dreaming of Scarlett AKA the waterfall.
    She's absolutely amazing the very best one around here, especially in the water feel like I'm being water boarded.

  10. #13806

    Reeks scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Retired11  [View Original Post]
    She lays her breasts as small yet the pic features a nice rack. Red flag to me. Also, the extras statement screams hocus from the second you enter the room.

  11. #13805

    Happy endings


  12. #13804

    Ms. Flaker

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    She's actually pretty hot, is she real?
    She will have you go on loops to try to facetime you to see how you look and see if you're real. Maybe ask to see your private area to confirm during the video chat. If not she will not see you. Have you do the run around and have you drive up just for her to go ghost and randomly block your number. Waste of time. Had 2 phones and done it twice.

  13. #13803

    Real? Not sure, but definite upsell

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBoner  [View Original Post]
    She's actually pretty hot, is she real?
    Not sure if she is real, but my buddy was quoted an extra 100 roses for BBBJ in comms. He passed.

  14. #13802
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    Fort'a for a pair of her FRESHLY worn panties. Wonder how much more if they include skid marks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/639642198957
    She's actually pretty hot, is she real?

  15. #13801

    Hit the jackpot!

    Fort'a for a pair of her FRESHLY worn panties. Wonder how much more if they include skid marks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/639642198957

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape