Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36499

    Springwell: Romulus

    I tried to hit up Springwell today in Romulus around 11:30 am and they were closed. Is it just a fluke or single day closure or have they been closed for awhile? Anyone have any intel?

  2. #36498

    Jenn C

    I'm working with her again to get her skills back to where they were before COVID. Stay tuned.

  3. #36497

    SunRise

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise Spa, Grand River, Detroit FS 24/7.
    Use great caution in this neighborhood at 3:00 AM. I doubt they are open anyway. This is not GR.

  4. #36496

    Sunrise / Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise Spa, Grand River, Detroit FS 24/7.
    Has Sunrise got any new talent? The last year or so I have stopped in maybe 3 times and it has always been that short, stout, 60 year old plus lady with a gut. Previously, before COVID they would at least have some providers in their 40's to 50's.

  5. #36495

    Queens

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to find where she lands or has landed.

    I have been by Queens Spa a few times in the past few weeks, and there has been a "Closed. Returning next week. " sign on the door for at least the past 2 weeks. The Great Hands sign is in the back of the building, which makes me think those people may end up at Queens.
    Ya I drive by all the time and it has been closed pretty much since hands got shut down.

  6. #36494

    Linda Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    I would also like to find where she lands or has landed.

    I have been by Queens Spa a few times in the past few weeks, and there has been a "Closed. Returning next week. " sign on the door for at least the past 2 weeks. The Great Hands sign is in the back of the building, which makes me think those people may end up at Queens.
    Yesterday she told me that there are plans to ". Open soon. " in another location.

  7. #36493

    Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by Greg89  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Linda from Great is still working in the area?
    I would also like to find where she lands or has landed.

    I have been by Queens Spa a few times in the past few weeks, and there has been a "Closed. Returning next week. " sign on the door for at least the past 2 weeks. The Great Hands sign is in the back of the building, which makes me think those people may end up at Queens.

  8. #36492

    Sunrise Spa Detroit

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I am from the west side of the state. But I go to the east side on occasion. Just curious if anyone knows any good FS MPs that are open 24/7. Sometimes a 3 am massage after a long day of poker sounds good. LOL.

    Thanks!
    Sunrise Spa, Grand River, Detroit FS 24/7.

  9. #36491

    Not on the Eastside

    Quote Originally Posted by Noctis4569  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I am from the west side of the state. But I go to the east side on occasion. Just curious if anyone knows any good FS MPs that are open 24/7. Sometimes a 3 am massage after a long day of poker sounds good. LOL.

    Thanks!
    The only 24 hr places that l know of are in Flint and that's not Eastside. There is M1 spa but they are only open to 10 or 11 pm. In fact there is nothing remotely close to everything goes on the Eastside, best you'll get is a handjob.

  10. #36490
    Quote Originally Posted by SalBass  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see her recently, or know where she's at if not Saigon?
    So this was a while ago, maybe 2 months after she left, but the manager there told me Mia was working in a spa near Kalamazoo.

    I don't remember the managers name, she was relatively cute though. Almost had her talked into doing my session one day when they gave away the slot I called for. Is she still there? Last time I was there I didn't see her.

  11. #36489

    24/7?

    Gents,

    I am from the west side of the state. But I go to the east side on occasion. Just curious if anyone knows any good FS MPs that are open 24/7. Sometimes a 3 am massage after a long day of poker sounds good. LOL.

    Thanks!

  12. #36488

    Mia from Saigon

    Anybody see her recently, or know where she's at if not Saigon?

  13. #36487

    On vacation?

    Quote Originally Posted by WixTrain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Bonita is still around? Met with Bonita earlier this year and had an amazing experience. Haven't been able to get contact of her since, text wise or calls.
    Not a "regular" but I visit about 2-3 x year. I know she travels a lot so I would not get too concerned. Try back in a week or two.

  14. #36486
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888
    Saw her last year. Decent massage and HE. She was not quite as shapely as in her pics, had a much thicker waist.

  15. #36485

    Bonita not answering?

    Anyone know if Bonita is still around? Met with Bonita earlier this year and had an amazing experience. Haven't been able to get contact of her since, text wise or calls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape