Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 37327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36487

    On vacation?

    Quote Originally Posted by WixTrain  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if Bonita is still around? Met with Bonita earlier this year and had an amazing experience. Haven't been able to get contact of her since, text wise or calls.
    Not a "regular" but I visit about 2-3 x year. I know she travels a lot so I would not get too concerned. Try back in a week or two.

  2. #36486
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888
    Saw her last year. Decent massage and HE. She was not quite as shapely as in her pics, had a much thicker waist.

  3. #36485

    Bonita not answering?

    Anyone know if Bonita is still around? Met with Bonita earlier this year and had an amazing experience. Haven't been able to get contact of her since, text wise or calls.

  4. #36484

    Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a photo of Jenny?
    She added a good 20 pounds and looking 10 years older when I saw her a month ago. She was a much better bargain and better looking before still allows BBFS.

  5. #36483

    Linda from Great

    Does anyone know if Linda from Great is still working in the area?

  6. #36482
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixsixths  [View Original Post]
    Work took me to Livonia recently. I saw May Breeze on Plymouth. I found no reviews here and Google indicates that it's pretty new. Any intel on this? It's in a plaza near a Dunkin Donuts. Couldn't tell much from the outside other than that it looked like a place that provides as least a happy ending.

    I'd be willing to give it a go but I'm strapped for cash so taking a risk isn't an option until maybe July for me.
    Circling back to this, work took me to the area again today and they have a big ol' grand opening banner.

    I'll be trying them out come maybe mid-June when I get a work bonus that will allow me to TOFTT. Plaza has a lot of businesses that are busy, so it'd be easy to get in without much worry of standing out.

    However, the website makes it seem more like a legit business. Closed at 8 pm most days, multi-bed rooms, some other massage equipment (chairs and the like), actual thought put into the decorations, legit reviews, muffins at the door for clients, and so on. I've seen no posts on the usual advert sites listing them either. Still going to give it a go and I'll report back, but it'll be a bit. Hoping a brave soul may give it a go between now and my visit.

  7. #36481

    Interesting no list

    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]
    She has:

    "My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, LFK, CBJ, Greek, FOV, FIV, CIM, DATY, COF ".

    So that's probably a no to most people, I assume at most it sounds like you can get a HJ.
    Eliminating BBBJ or eliminates cum in mouth and cum on face unless cof stands for something else?

    Not on no list is BBFS or cfs so perhaps she all about pounding the ship out of her and nothing else?

  8. #36480

    Jenny

    Anyone have a photo of Jenny?

  9. #36479

    Jenny is long gone

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to PT nails lately?

    Private number I have never gets answered anymore.
    Jenny sold PT nails over 2 yrs ago. She was working there briefly after it sold but the new owners wanted nothing to do with running a brothel so she left. Jenny us working at Saigon Nails.

  10. #36478
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone been to PT nails lately?

    Private number I have never gets answered anymore.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Jenny from PT working out of Saigon now?

  11. #36477
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorVac  [View Original Post]

    So that's probably a no to most people, I assume at most it sounds like you can get a HJ.
    Apologies for the lack of clarity. I was assuming she's a happy ending provider. She advertises as FBSM and we're in the Massage Parlor forum, so I figured if anyone had seen her, it would be this crowd.

  12. #36476

    PT Nails / SCS

    Anyone been to PT nails lately?

    Private number I have never gets answered anymore.

  13. #36475
    Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888
    She has:

    "My "No" List:

    BBBJ, DFK, LFK, CBJ, Greek, FOV, FIV, CIM, DATY, COF ".

    So that's probably a no to most people, I assume at most it sounds like you can get a HJ.

  14. #36474

    Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    Has anyone seen Massage Goddess in Farmington?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Michi...sageGoddess888

  15. #36473
    Quote Originally Posted by HungMi8  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with the sister, Jenn. Incredibly mediocre massage followed by a rushed HJ with very little return touching allowed. She did take her top off but it was made clear that I wasn't welcome to play with her. Will NOT repeat.
    I'm really glad she ghosted me last month!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape