Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 890 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 13344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13044
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Nienhull  [View Original Post]
    What is it with HCSO and that location? Neighbors complaining?
    That's exactly what it is. They need to just shut the location down and find another location That's not next to high traffic businesses or doctors offices. Especially if the businesses that are not like a chain business, if it's an individual private owner, they might take it a little more personal if they see 100 men going in and out of the store every day. All of them with a water bottle in hand. Just sayin LOL. Places like Subway or AT&T or Verizon don't give a shit, but if it's a privately owned business by single owner, they are definitely going to cause some trouble.

  2. #13043
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Inbox cleared

    Hey guys, I cleared my inbox so far away and I'll give the information for the 301 agency-waiting on confirmation to give out candies information (the new Vietnamese girl I just met) she's very low key so can throw her info around unless she gives me the ok. Another girl told her about me and she contacted me. That's how I met her.

  3. #13042
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 1289

    Tampa 2 day fuck fest

    Tampa- fuck fest.

    My first visit yesterday (1:00) Monday was to the 301 Latina agency because boss lady sent me the pictures of the girls working that day and I recognized one of them who I assumed I saw at that agency before. When I got there, we both recognize each other and she reminds me that it was in Orlando that I saw her at one of the Spanish agencies there. We had a good time last time and got right down to business immediately which ended about an hour and five minutes later and both of us sweating like crazy and completely exhausted with fluids from both of us all over the bed and floor (girl can cum! This girl was in it for the long haul and that thick Latina ass look perfect doggy, I railed this girl with everything I had finishing her off back to back and eventually pulling off my dick laying face down on the bed to take a quick break. Then she would come back up and start grinding on me as I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I would pound her out until she would need another break and this went on for a good 40 minutes before I put her at the corner of the bed standing mish and beat on that pussy deep and hard until I covered her little kitty with my load while she's rubbing it in. We both took a shower after we laid there for a few minutes and as I'm getting dressed, she asked me. "one more time baby" I'm still really wet!! I politely declined but told her I would come see her again in Orlando next week when she's back over there. Slightly older girl (the best ones in my opinion) but super cool with a banging ass body and can take dick any way you can dish it out. She told me when she gets here on Friday to let her get settled into her apartment and then I can give her information out.

    Later that night (Monday), I was supposed to meet up with this hot ass black girl that I met about a year and a half ago here that I've been meeting regularly whenever I come in town, but another girl (candy) caught my attention this time and man I will tell you right now This is one of the hottest Sexiest girls I have fucked yet. She's young (still in college-20 yrs old) super pretty Vietnamese girl with bright blue eyes (obviously contacts), long slightly wavy black hair, smooth all over, a few tattoos.

    Easily one of the cleanest girls and exceptionally beautiful tiny little pussy that tasted absolutely incredible (and I don't do that too often). She's 4'11", 95 lbs and a nice little ass for her size, flat tummy and tight legs, she's in the gym a few times a week. Super hot girl! We Started on the couch at the hotel, kissing and playing with her under her little skirt and I could feel her panties getting soaked so I pulled them aside and slipped a finger in while kissing on her neck and got her off pretty easy right there, then she leans forward And started sucking on my balls and telling me how good my junk smells and guide big guy into her mouth. She got me so fucking hard I could barely take it. Watching those tiny little hands wrapped around my girth was as hot as it gets! Surprisingly, that little thing starts trying to deep throat me and would go at it until she started choking and coughing up and back at it again and again until I had to stop her. I picked her up and started making out with her, then put her at the edge of the bed For an intense P2P session (her first time doing this and loved it) that had this girl dripping like I've never seen. She loses control two more times right here then I drop down to my knees and bury my face in that pussy and finish her off a couple more times over the next 10 minutes, I was an absolute mess. I pop back up and start rubbing big guy all over her twat again And this time right before she cums I stop and start teasing her a little bit then as she starts trying to grind into me, I grab the cover that was laying right next to the bed and put it on and the squeal This girl made when I first entered her Was so unreal, it almost like a grunt! I bottom out at first thrust, and she tries to squirm away so I start half stroking her to get her warmed up and start trying different angles which would allow me to go full depth on her. And as soon as I started standing above her and dropping big guy in Down stroking her she was going crazy and aggressively started fucking me back until she came so hard she asked me not to touch her for a minute. LOL. These College boys definitely are not dicking her down like this. LOL. I put her in doggy, but she was a little hesitant because of my size so I promise her I will take it easy on her and to trust me. She's actually got some hips on her, but she's very toned and in great shape, so I have my hands wrapped around her little waist and I'm half stroking her here as well and she's reaching underneath playing with herself again, I push one of her legs forward just a little bit which allowed me to start stroking full depth. Eventually I was railing this tiny girl and she's loud and going crazy squealing like the Japanese girls do when you're really going to town on them. Then I hopped up on the bed, put her in doggy and I lean back a little bit on my knees and pulled her back onto me and I used the motion of the bed this time and pounded this girl until I was at the point of no return and then ripped off the rubber and glazed her entire back, shoulders, and hair with my load, felt like I was unloading for 15 seconds straight. Fucking incredible session with a super hot Vietnamese girl. We laid there for a few minutes then she went to the bathroom to clean up and I hear the shower turned on And a couple minutes she invited me in. (obviously I did) light play in the shower then we went back out and sat on the couch and talked for another hour and 15 minutes and then I finally left about 1:15 in the morning. I probably could've stayed there all night. I don't think she was going to ask me to leave. LOL.

    Before heading back to Orlando, I get a text from candy asking if I want to see her again before I leave so I change my plans a little bit and run back over and see her this time for a discounted rate which was really nice (guess she likes the D). We pretty much repeated The session from the night before but even better as she was on one today and more than ready! After we finished our 40 minute plus session we laid there and talked for a little while then a quick shower and started talking again as I was getting dressed. As we're talking, she starts flipping through her phone (sitting next to me on the bed) showing me different sexy outfits that she wears and bikini videos and all kinds of hot shit! She asked, can I sit on your lap while we're talking. Umm. Let me think about it. . OK. Yes fuck it! Get your little sexy ass on my lap. LOL. We start talking about different things as she's sitting on my lap with my hands between her legs and the next thing you know we're at it again and this time ran her through several positions with two or three that she's never tried before. This time finished in the bag with her on top (but the position I had her riding me was me laying on my back with my legs spread and her backing on to me) she came at the same time as me here. She boosts my ego pretty good complementing on the way I serviced her and even told me she would like to book a room in Orlando for a couple days whenever she needs some real dick. Fucking love these girls. ! They definitely know how to get us going. I will get her hear guys and hopefully she will come back often.

    This might mess up my schedule for the day (Tuesday) because I was hoping to get back to Orlando early enough to make a ride over to lavender and play with Joey a little bit (that girl is unreal and very open) boss lady told me if I come over today she has a little surprise for me. I like surprises! But I just realized I promised Mina I would be by to see her so I will hit her first (review to follow then Joey).

    I posted this in Tampa obviously but I'm putting it in Orlando since the blonde Spanish girl will be here as of Friday and the little Vietnamese girl will be here soon as well, although I may want to keep her for myself for a little while and corrupt her as much as I can before you guys start occupying all of her time. Haha. But I will do the right thing and let you know about it when she coming.

  4. #13041

    Apple at Osaka

    Help a fellow monger out. I saw a girl by the name Apple over at Osaka. Saw her twice and both times it was lovely. Gave great head and thick in the right places. She treated me very nice which is a big deal to me. She is no longer there and want to find here. Anyone can help me in this search?

  5. #13040

    Recommendations

    I'm put up in the Marriott Residence Inn at Clearwater for the next three days and I am looking for any good spa recommendations (mainly BBBJ and CFS) close by. I'd prefer a non-AMP, but anything works.

    Feel free to message me, I appreciate it.

  6. #13039

    5 Star Massage. Oldsmar

    Swung by the 5 Star Massage in Oldsmar today as I legitimately was seeking a massage for a pulled hamstring.

    Had looked for more 'Normal' places but since its Mother's Day beggars can't be choosers.

    That being said was greeted by the 'assistant', and considering she was in a pair of silk shorts and silk thin top, I was certain that other activities would be available. She didn't volunteer her name, and I didn't ask. I can tell you that she is from North China, about 5'7" as she was a little taller than me, probably in her 40's, thin... maybe 120 lbs., likely 32 B's, and her ass was pretty muscular. The teeth had some issues (just sayin).

    I think I threw her off as I stated up front I needed a massage as my hamstrings were aching. 0. 8 for the house fee for an hour.

    The massage started as normal. Her rubbing the my back while standing at the head of the table, allowing hands to roam. And roam they did. UTC (grabbing / caressing that ass) and rubbing up against the kitty a few times with zero complaints from her. I had her increase the pressure and she commented a few times on the sheer number of knots in my back, and once she worked down to the legs she commented again. (I was honest with her that I needed a massage. HA!

    Just prior to the flip, she produced a hot towel and wiped down my back etc, and I flipped over. She stated with the legs again, and asked if I wanted 'Relaxation'. I actually declined. (again I was actually there for a massage), but I can say extras are available. Not sure beyond a HJ, CBJ etc, but she was willing.

    Now that being said, she shorted me 15 minutes and insisted it was an hour. Maybe understanding how to read a clock is taught differently in China, but Father Time would agree it was NOT an hour. I did tip her 0. 2 for the massage; and she started to complain how she wanted more.

    I was blunt when the complaining started. I told her she shorted me 15 minutes, and complained about a 25% tip; and no additional tip would be forthcoming; then followed up with a 'You have a good day' and left. I could hear her exclaim "oh my god. " as I walked out. Am I cheap? Probably. Am I stupid? No. I won't be back after the complaining and shorting time. So if I'm 'blacklisted' its not going to impact my life.

    Would I recommend?

    For myself, I'll pass. I was willing to go back for fun until the complaining started and the wanting 0. 4-0. 6 as a tip on a massage with a little grab ass.

    If you want an actual Massage; with some fun extras. Sure. I mean go in with an understanding that you may miss a few minutes of time, but have some fun and enjoy yourself.

  7. #13038
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    AAA reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    This report was mostly a heads up than anything else. I don't think this place has ever been reported on.
    It had a couple of reviews (one by me) when it opened a few years ago, and then the owner was putting fake reviews here too. It fell off the radar quick and definitely off my list forever.

    Thanks for the warning on being careful out there. Once you go in the door, the roller coaster has started and there's no getting off till the ride is done!

  8. #13037

    Smile Review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHeadJohn  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area, decided to check out Smile spa massage on Ulmerton Rd. Went there last night. Parked at front near the spa. Abby was busy. May met me & took me to a massage room. She looked very nice. Early or Mid 30's. Big B cups. Sexy enough. She offered 30 minutes or 1 hr. Negotiation was easy. I gave her 30 minutes donation fee. Total was $$. 2.

    We started with the table shower. She washed my chest, my pole & my ass very clean. A quick TUMA at the end of the shower. Nice.

    Back in the massage room, I put her on bed. Squeezed her breasts hard while eating her pussy for almost 10 minutes. I was hard. She gave me a slow BBBJ & TUMA combo. Put a cover on me with her mouth. I pounded her in missionary position. Changed positions. She followed instructions well. After finished, she stayed with me & gave me a soft massage. May was excellent.
    Thanks for the review. I will be visiting soon and I will report.

  9. #13036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Yelp agrees

    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    That was one of my worst AMP experiences ever, won't miss it.
    This report was mostly a heads up than anything else. I don't think this place has ever been reported on.

  10. #13035
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    And nothing was lost

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    On Hills was hit and a girl taken in for prostitution. Stay frosty!
    That was one of my worst AMP experiences ever, won't miss it.

  11. #13034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    AAA Asian Massage hit

    On Hills was hit and a girl taken in for prostitution. Stay frosty!

  12. #13033

    301 Agency

    I too would like to know more.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes..

  13. #13032
    Quote Originally Posted by Themanpyp212  [View Original Post]
    Hey you mention a agency off of 301, have no clue about this Spanish location, would appreciate the info on location brother. Tried to write you but inbox full. I've been gone but back from Atlanta and I can tell you the Korean massages are top notch and girls are model.
    I too would like to know about this 301 location, as I'm on 301 daily for my routes.

    Thank you.

  14. #13031

    Question

    Hello,

    My friend has been out the game for years. He was wondering if there's a place near carrolwood or town and country that's safe (no issues with LEO or others in the area), decent damage, and a plus if it includes a table shower. My friend just wants and ok / relaxing massage / body rub, and a decent L1.

    Also, is ID required at this locations?

    He said he has been to star massage on waters, but believes that place is fully legit.

    Thank you.

  15. #13030

    Smile spa. May

    I was in the area, decided to check out Smile spa massage on Ulmerton Rd. Went there last night. Parked at front near the spa. Abby was busy. May met me & took me to a massage room. She looked very nice. Early or Mid 30's. Big B cups. Sexy enough. She offered 30 minutes or 1 hr. Negotiation was easy. I gave her 30 minutes donation fee. Total was $$. 2.

    We started with the table shower. She washed my chest, my pole & my ass very clean. A quick TUMA at the end of the shower. Nice.

    Back in the massage room, I put her on bed. Squeezed her breasts hard while eating her pussy for almost 10 minutes. I was hard. She gave me a slow BBBJ & TUMA combo. Put a cover on me with her mouth. I pounded her in missionary position. Changed positions. She followed instructions well. After finished, she stayed with me & gave me a soft massage. May was excellent.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape