High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 959 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 512 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 14373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14208

    I had never heard off this

    Quote Originally Posted by ScrumpyJack  [View Original Post]
    And probably have.

    Any time you're thinking "damn this girl is wet she must be HOT for me" don't mean to ruin your mood but that's probably just what's left from the guy before you. Sometimes I like that feeling of sharing and sometimes I ignore reality and tell myself "damn this girl is wet she must be HOT for me. ".

    And in case anyone thinks I'm leaving or finding more than just a little slick I use prep 2-1-1 and DoxyPEP. Worthwhile investments in some peace of mind. Still have to get a strip of Tindamax for the fishy things now and then.
    This was very informative I just looked it all up and I will definitely be making that investment thank you very much for your feedback.

  2. #14207
    Quote Originally Posted by Kob1400  [View Original Post]
    She is out a lot but I can't say a specific time I've seen her in the morning noon and late night.
    I had no idea she walked. I saw her up in Waukegan before at a decent hotel. Do you know what her rates are? On her listcrawler ads her rates are pretty standard.

    She was a good time for an incall.

  3. #14206

    I can get behind that

    Quote Originally Posted by Adelita  [View Original Post]
    I don't if I'm the only one but I'm always going in raw / bare and I enjoy leaving my semen inside, I know it's risky but my little head out thinks my big head.
    And probably have.

    Any time you're thinking "damn this girl is wet she must be HOT for me" don't mean to ruin your mood but that's probably just what's left from the guy before you. Sometimes I like that feeling of sharing and sometimes I ignore reality and tell myself "damn this girl is wet she must be HOT for me. ".

    And in case anyone thinks I'm leaving or finding more than just a little slick I use prep 2-1-1 and DoxyPEP. Worthwhile investments in some peace of mind. Still have to get a strip of Tindamax for the fishy things now and then.

  4. #14205
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    SHE was out yesterday around 2 am. Got a chance to pick her up for some head. She said I had 10 min but it was more like 5. But I ended up cuming anyway. She didn't give me her number, she took my number and said was going to text me but she never did. She had on a nice little skirt. I don't know my streets its the same spot where she always be, I never see her on any other street but that one.
    What street is it?

  5. #14204

    Lindsey near Admiral

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/207720957

    First time street strolling and she caught my attention, got her for bbj / sex but ended up busting on bbj, she tried to hop on. All was $ , nice looking, got her number and found her ad. Would try again.

  6. #14203

    Miss America

    She is out a lot but I can't say a specific time I've seen her in the morning noon and late night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260514-180716_Photos.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260514-180800_Photos.jpg‎  

  7. #14202
    Quote Originally Posted by ThaCutDoctor  [View Original Post]
    SHE was out yesterday around 2 am. Got a chance to pick her up for some head. She said I had 10 min but it was more like 5. But I ended up cuming anyway. She didn't give me her number, she took my number and said was going to text me but she never did. She had on a nice little skirt. I don't know my streets its the same spot where she always be, I never see her on any other street but that one.
    She use a condom, or is she BBBJ friendly?

  8. #14201

    Almost always Bareback

    I don't if I'm the only one but I'm always going in raw / bare and I enjoy leaving my semen inside, I know it's risky but my little head out thinks my big head.

  9. #14200

    Those looking for sam

    SHE was out yesterday around 2 am. Got a chance to pick her up for some head. She said I had 10 min but it was more like 5. But I ended up cuming anyway. She didn't give me her number, she took my number and said was going to text me but she never did. She had on a nice little skirt. I don't know my streets its the same spot where she always be, I never see her on any other street but that one.

  10. #14199
    Quote Originally Posted by Dddubs2  [View Original Post]
    Is there usual times of the day she's around?
    Nope times vary just have to get out and drive around.

  11. #14198

    Time?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Cicero by gas station on polk.
    Is there usual times of the day she's around?

  12. #14197
    Quote Originally Posted by Akatsuki  [View Original Post]
    Where'd you find this one?
    Cicero by gas station on polk.

  13. #14196

    Ukrainian Jess

    Ran into her yesterday at the Thorntons on Cicero. Right as it started raining she walks up saying hey I remember you can you give me a ride, I said only if we can go have some fun at my place. She reluctantly agreed said she had a few hours I said cool how much for all of them. She tries to say a stack for four hours told her she was high and that she could walk I used to pick her up for 60-80 bucks on 5th. She said how much was I willing to pay so I was being generous told her $$$$$ she said ok told her I'll feed her too. We hopped in the car got to my smash pad in the near west burb she asked to shower said cool tossed her some towels and waited about 20-25 minutes she came out fresh and clean guess she did her thing while in there because she was a little frisky after coming out. Started with BBBJ til I was ready told her to bend over I love the way she arches her back and makes that ass spread and the 😺 lips are smiling back LOL put my cap on and drill her like I'm trying to strike oil pulled cap off creamed her buns. She asked if we could order some food asked what she wanted and we order. While waiting got the urge again had her bend back over and that ass was winking so I asked could I go in she said slow worked my way in and started pounding it go then the fucking uber driver pulls up run out grab the food we take a break to eat then get right back to it pound her good paint those cheeks. We take a break and shoot the shit ask her why she doesn't answer her fb and calls said she's trying to go straight not really trying to see new people. I said cool I respect that she try's to climb on with no cap told her wait and slide it on she did a damn good job riding rolled her over as I was about to blow snatched rubber off shot my boneless kids all over her stomach, titties and neck LOL. We both lay back she nods of for a quick sec then about thirty minutes later she wakes up says she's ready to shower I say cool we were past about three hours at that point so I say I'm going to hop in with you she says cool. We get in and seeing soap rolling down her ass got me hard again and against better judgement slide it in and pumped her til I filled her up she didn't complain we finished I dropped her off at her place she anytime I want to stop by just knock on the door asked her about staying a weekend at the smash pad for a fuck fest she said she would be down so I'll see if she comes through because she's flakey as hell. Before you other guys come through I'm on prep and have rarely done bare but I'll be getting tested. She didn't have any bruises, sores or smells so that eased my mind a bit but I'm still mad at myself for doing that shit. But anyway if yall catch her try to kidnap her she'll more than likely go but she's going to try to upsell the shit out of you.

  14. #14195

    Where'd you find?

    Quote Originally Posted by Archineer  [View Original Post]
    Caught her again today kept her for about 5 hrs for. 80. Figured I'd attach some photos for you guy. Merry Christmas and keep the change ya filthy animals 😂 catch you guys in April.
    Where'd you find this one?

  15. #14194

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWat  [View Original Post]
    Her is more of her. Now hopefully I will not get more PM's asking what she looks like.
    So still no whereabouts on this one?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape