LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 388 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 5818
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5143

    Looks Like

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Damn, Vietnamese coming on hard. They started to come to NYC late December 2025 and we've some hot ones.

    Maybe this one will head down too at some point.

    https://143club.com/view/27933

    This one I love the most and pics are her studio shots from home. Hot damn I never had so much Viet Bahn-Mi when she was town.

    Another one is Kathy that was a favorite up here too. Could all travel down to you.

    Kya looks good, some of the vietnamese girls have been super solid. All fairly new though.
    They are jacking up the price for 60 minutes when you can get 2 pops at https://blueocean555.com/view/31899 / https://ny.38spa.com//view/1555 with very attractive yound ladies. Why do they get a premium?

  2. #5142

    Milk lk

    Has anyone seen and tried the nuru with milk at lk? Been thinking about taking the plunge on that since I have never experienced it before and just curious if anyone has and could provide info on it being worth it or not?

    DMs open and tia.

  3. #5141

    Vietnamese girls

    Damn, Vietnamese coming on hard. They started to come to NYC late December 2025 and we've some hot ones.

    Maybe this one will head down too at some point.

    https://143club.com/view/27933

    This one I love the most and pics are her studio shots from home. Hot damn I never had so much Viet Bahn-Mi when she was town.

    Another one is Kathy that was a favorite up here too. Could all travel down to you.

    Kya looks good, some of the vietnamese girls have been super solid. All fairly new though.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever used sugarpopclub.com ? Site is up and communicating. They have three girls and two Kya and Ai look solid. No Ter for kya so any info would help.

  4. #5140

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by Dunkind1980  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her before? What was the upgrades $ for her?
    BBFS available, and also has other options.

    Ai told me she works for both Hi-t and SugarPop. She mainly does mornings and early afternoon at Hi-t, and spends the rest of the time at SugarPop since the two places are pretty close to each other.

  5. #5139

    Looking for info

    Has anyone ever used sugarpopclub.com ? Site is up and communicating. They have three girls and two Kya and Ai look solid. No Ter for kya so any info would help.

  6. #5138

    She's with Hi Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her in Atlanta? If so what agency is she with?
    And Yasher Agency in the Lou Feng network in Atlanta. Although at that time they called themselves Elegant Abode. Whatever it is, they are the same as Hi-Tokyo. https://ww.nyincall.com/view/700. I think she is a stewardess as she is here every few weeks or so. She is Japanese.

    Good luck.

  7. #5137
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedro22  [View Original Post]
    Out of the 3 who is the better kisser?
    I didn't see LuLu. Jane really likes shoving her tongue deep into your mouth. Miu Miu kisses more normal.

  8. #5136
    Quote Originally Posted by XkenShinX  [View Original Post]
    https://www.hi-tokyo.com/meet-our-ladies/ai
    Seems she's avaliable at Hi-T. Short visit. 5/9-15.
    Haven't been to Hi-T for a while. They bumped prices up.

    AI.

    3. hrr 4. 5 hr.

    Nuru 6. Hr 8. Hr +1/2.

    Video 2.

  9. #5135
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her in Atlanta? If so what agency is she with?
    https://www.hi-tokyo.com/meet-our-ladies/ai

    Seems she's avaliable at Hi-T. Short visit. 5/9-15.

  10. #5134
    Quote Originally Posted by Aceofspades12  [View Original Post]
    Did you see her in Atlanta? If so what agency is she with?
    Disregard looks like she's with HT:

  11. #5133

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat99  [View Original Post]
    I experienced her Nuru upgrade. It was fantastic. Recommend.
    Did you see her in Atlanta? If so what agency is she with?

  12. #5132

    Nuru

    Quote Originally Posted by NewAge7654  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up!

    Here are her reviews- TER I'd: 415961 I couldn't find a bad one and there are many. Just hope the donation doesn't get ridiculous. Especially when there are so many options out there, right now.
    I experienced her Nuru upgrade. It was fantastic. Recommend.

  13. #5131

    Ai

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyRainier  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I want to recommend Ai, the best Jgirl I've met this year, to you all. Over the past two weeks, I've seen her three times. She mentioned earlier that she was heading to Atlanta, and yesterday after she left, she sent me her ad link (https://sugarpopclub.com/view/32063).

    Below is the review I wrote after our first meeting. Of course, she has plenty of reviews on the other site as well. Enjoy!

    Details:

    Ai is exactly the girl in the pictures. She has a cute face and that sweet smile that gives real girlfriend vibes. She is slim with a nice curvy build with those big natural D-cup tits. Soft and heavy in the best way. She has pale skin, no tattoos, and a round ass that looks even better in person.

    She greeted me at the door in a set of sexy lingerie with a big smile, held my hand, and led me inside. We chatted for a minute, then jumped in the shower. She was super attentive, asked about the water temperature, soaped me up nicely, and gave me a slow preview BBBJ while looking up with those eyes. It felt amazing.

    Back on the bed, she asked if I wanted to kiss and we went straight into DFK. She is a real pleaser. She licked and sucked my nipples, then went down for a wet, sloppy BBBJ. She was happy to do tits and rim as well and did everything without hesitation. The titfuck was insane. Those huge soft D cups completely wrapped me up while she looked at me. I almost popped right there.

    Once the cover was on, she started in CG and rode me nice and deep. We switched to mish with lots of kissing, then doggy where I grabbed that round ass and went hard. She moaned in Japanese and pushed back the whole time. I finished strong in mish while she held me tight.

    After she cleaned me up with her mouth, she gave me a light massage and we chatted a bit. She is sweet, patient, and really knows how to make you feel good.

    Overall, it was a top-tier session. I highly recommend Ai if you like big natural tits and real GFE. She is only here for a short time, so I am already thinking about a repeat before she leaves.
    Thanks for the heads up!

    Here are her reviews- TER I'd: 415961 I couldn't find a bad one and there are many. Just hope the donation doesn't get ridiculous. Especially when there are so many options out there, right now.

  14. #5130
    Where did you see her before? What was the upgrades $ for her?

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyRainier  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, I want to recommend Ai, the best Jgirl I've met this year, to you all. Over the past two weeks, I've seen her three times. She mentioned earlier that she was heading to Atlanta, and yesterday after she left, she sent me her ad link (https://sugarpopclub.com/view/32063).

    Below is the review I wrote after our first meeting. Of course, she has plenty of reviews on the other site as well. Enjoy!

    Details:

    Ai is exactly the girl in the pictures. She has a cute face and that sweet smile that gives real girlfriend vibes. She is slim with a nice curvy build with those big natural D-cup tits. Soft and heavy in the best way. She has pale skin, no tattoos, and a round ass that looks even better in person.

    She greeted me at the door in a set of sexy lingerie with a big smile, held my hand, and led me inside. We chatted for a minute, then jumped in the shower. She was super attentive, asked about the water temperature, soaped me up nicely, and gave me a slow preview BBBJ while looking up with those eyes. It felt amazing.

    Back on the bed, she asked if I wanted to kiss and we went straight into DFK. She is a real pleaser. She licked and sucked my nipples, then went down for a wet, sloppy BBBJ. She was happy to do tits and rim as well and did everything without hesitation. The titfuck was insane. Those huge soft D cups completely wrapped me up while she looked at me. I almost popped right there.

    Once the cover was on, she started in CG and rode me nice and deep. We switched to mish with lots of kissing, then doggy where I grabbed that round ass and went hard. She moaned in Japanese and pushed back the whole time. I finished strong in mish while she held me tight.

    After she cleaned me up with her mouth, she gave me a light massage and we chatted a bit. She is sweet, patient, and really knows how to make you feel good.

    Overall, it was a top-tier session. I highly recommend Ai if you like big natural tits and real GFE. She is only here for a short time, so I am already thinking about a repeat before she leaves.

  15. #5129

    Jane. PoP

    Saw Jane a couple of days ago. Great service and great looks. Surely a deadly combo. All natural but small boobs, very young passionate and looks like young Sandra bullocks from speed. Gets into the game and great passion. I would surely repeat when possible. 9. 5/10.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape