Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 972 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 14573
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13823
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/001196086735

    I was in the mood for something different. I read the TER reviews, although they were old they were good, so I set the appointment. Little house near downtown. She's a cute lady. True spinner bod and fit with small manmades. I wish they were bigger but whatever. So she calls herself the prostate queen. Definitely had an anal fetish. Way too much for me so I had to back her off. When it comes to taking it, she can, any way you want to give it to her. All in all a good time and if you like fingers up the butt you'll have a great time. Not my thing but no judgements.
    What are her rates?

  2. #13822

    Scarlett

    Had the pleasure of seeing this lovely lady today and I must say she is one of the best around and a thanks to corn hauler for the opportunity to meet this gem of a person 10/10 definitely going to keep up with her in the future.

  3. #13821

    Used to be good

    Quote Originally Posted by Zora626  [View Original Post]
    I made a similar report a couple of months ago but has anyone connected with her lately seen she updated her post on STG and have been trying to meet up for sometime but it's nothing but crickets every time.
    She used to be a good provider, but I don't know what happened to her. She spaces out never returned your calls get what she tells you.

  4. #13820

    My inbox

    Hey guys! My inbox is open. You should be good to send me messages. I sent msgs to people that made posts.

  5. #13819

    Another waste of time

    Good comms, pretty open menu, ad does not mention a deposit. Came time to make the move and. Yep, wanted a deposit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrinalovestofuck-u

  6. #13818

    Bella Nuru. Best experience in a very long time.

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggDogg70  [View Original Post]
    The pics were old then. Typical upsell is all I can remember so that tells me it probably wasn't a good time.
    I saw Bella early this morning. Like her ad said, her last day in Naples was yesterday, but she saw me at 8:30 am this morning after which she left. Bella tries to come to Naples and Fort Myers twice monthly, so she will be back.

    Actually, it really is her in the pictures, except for even more beautiful.

    Beautiful woman with a nicely toned body, big natural D cup boobs, and a fantastic ass.

    She is a very kind; fun and calming person and her b2 b massage was very sensual. Nothing mechanic nor rushed.

    There was no upsell: one price for a quick 20 minute visit and one price for a one hour visit (not sure what her normal rates are).

    We talked, laughed, and she focused on my enjoyment and release, so I am hooked.

    Bar none the most I have enjoyed in a very long time. She is the real deal and the total beautiful package.

    Since this was my first time with Bella, I didn't probe too much, so I don't know what is on the menu but mutual touching was encouraged, when my fingers wandered of to her pussy, she only said "no fingers inside", but I hope next time she will allow me to have a tase of her pussy.

    She is very clean, smells good and I will definitely be seeing her again. And the location was easy accessible with a very clean room.

    When she is coming to this area again, she will let me know and I will then post a message on this board.

    Peerman.

  7. #13817

    Medusa

    I made a similar report a couple of months ago but has anyone connected with her lately seen she updated her post on STG and have been trying to meet up for sometime but it's nothing but crickets every time.

  8. #13816

    I saw her years ago

    Quote Originally Posted by SwflRubDowns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843
    The pics were old then. Typical upsell is all I can remember so that tells me it probably wasn't a good time.

  9. #13815

    Madam D

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...e/001196086735

    I was in the mood for something different. I read the TER reviews, although they were old they were good, so I set the appointment. Little house near downtown. She's a cute lady. True spinner bod and fit with small manmades. I wish they were bigger but whatever. So she calls herself the prostate queen. Definitely had an anal fetish. Way too much for me so I had to back her off. When it comes to taking it, she can, any way you want to give it to her. All in all a good time and if you like fingers up the butt you'll have a great time. Not my thing but no judgements.

  10. #13814
    Quote Originally Posted by SwflRubDowns  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843
    If you search her number she has reviews. They are not good.

  11. #13813

    Naomi

    Been eyeing this one for a few months and wanted to see if anyone has been with her before I shoot my shot.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yers/207631840#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2434.jpg‎   IMG_2433.jpg‎  

  12. #13812

    Scarlett

    Tried to message you for information since you have all these great reviews. Inbox was full.

  13. #13811

    Bella nuru

    Anyone has any intel on her? Feel a bit weirded out by the repeated text in the bio, maybe TGTBT. If it is legit, what a find. Any help y'all?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/n...y-rubs/1930843

  14. #13810

    Scarlett

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlett181  [View Original Post]
    WOW! Thank you sooo much. It truly was so much fun seeing you. Looking forward to the future visits.
    I tried to respond your inbox is full fort m9 ers you guys hoggin all the goodies LOL.

  15. #13809

    Soooooooooo

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackNWhite  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...a/996997280677

    We have ironed out our differences & I am going to see her in the morning. I did pop in her new place other day good location clean hotel. She has seemed to separate herself from Cassandra I seen no signs candy use. As for her looks I have always found her very sexy. Not small not fat. I have nothing to go off of as I haven't seen her in a very long time. But once she was my to go to. I will report back It may be a very short session as IV been out of the game for quite awhile.
    It was an early morning session. I brought breakfast burritos and a very hard cock. She looked quite well as she assended the steps wearing a see through skirt. We exchanged A few words got down to buisness. I believe she was running A GFE special but my cock needed attention right there & then. She still gives top notch BBBJ. Her body looked A OK to me went doggie they now call me 3 pumps.

    It was or still is a pretty damn good morning as I needed that its been a long time cumming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape