Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 1828
-
05-14-26 02:38 #1513Senior Member

Posts: 309Angelina
She is on p411 and tryst.
Originally Posted by Loseriffic
[View Original Post]
TERID 412510.
-
05-13-26 18:51 #1512Senior Member

Posts: 89Eva. SS88
After reading some of the comments here around Eva I determined that I must support the dreams of our visiting Asians in Nashville.
I would concur with much of the positive which has been previously stated. I know there was a comment earlier about Bush and pouch and that is not the case. She is a very slender and charming lady who I can unreservedly recommend. A couple of things I would add. One she is a wonderful kisser though would not describe as dfk. There was never any tongue. That said the kisses were sensuous, sweet and frequent. I am definitely partial to dfk and I found it to be a worthy alternate. The shower was nothing to write home about from a cleaning perspective but I had more skin to skin interaction than normal and though I don't really care much about the cleanse part usually, found this to be quite satisfying.
In my dream Eva takes her time to get you warmed up and is very accommodating. I would say that CG is definitely her position and could have finished there but swapped to mish to save the poor thing from being on top too long.
Very sweet girl, very accommodating all the way around. In fact we finished early and she was offering a second pop which is unfortunately more than I am generally good for so I passed but it was a pleasant surprise. If fact I don't think I've ever had someone offer for the second pop before.
Bottom line. Would definitely share another dream.
-
05-13-26 13:32 #1511Senior Member

Posts: 72Eva ss88
Yes, I liked her so much, I visited again this morning! I just love her vibe. I hope she sticks around for awhile!
Originally Posted by Kath025
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:47 #1510Regular Member

Posts: 7Alice SS88 (+ sneak peak at Eva)
I saw Alice and was pleasantly surprised. I was trying to decide between Alice and Eva but went for Alice since she will be leaving soon. I met her at the door and there stood a beautiful young lady. She was pretty, decent tits (not bolt-ons) and ass. She had a patch of hair but bald lips.
Started with BT and shower. She dried me off then started with BBJ before she toweled off. Onto the bed and surprisingly she had me lay face down and I was thinking massage time but nope. She kissed all over my back and made it to DATO which I'm a big fan of and she stayed there for five minutes or so. It was magical.
Then the flip where she got to work with BBJ and nipple sucking. She reached for a cover but I insisted I return the favor. I went straight for DATO the to DATY and she came twice. Time for the main course and she asked if no cover but I elected to wrap it up. Went mish then CG and back to mish. There was some DFK throughout but I would have liked more of that.
It was a great time and would see her again if she's in town.
P.S.
As I was leaving Eva was sitting on the couch in a sexy white dress and I introduced myself. Like previously mentioned she has the look of a girl you wished lived next door. I will absolutely be back to see her for an hour session.
P. P.S.
Cleaner guy said they are moving to a permanent location downtown later this month. It looks like ample parking so excited to see the new digs soon.
-
05-13-26 03:16 #1509Regular Member

Posts: 24How do I contact her? I'll be in town this week.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 22:40 #1508Senior Member

Posts: 108Angelina CCG
For those who are fans of the CCG Latina Angelina, she'll be in Nashville as a freelancer, I assume, May 16–May 21.
-
05-12-26 21:45 #1507Regular Member

Posts: 12Eva ss88
Finally back from my trip. Blind booked Eva and man, she didn't disappoint. Two highlights: insane DFK right at the door (GFE is top-notch), and completely unhurried—zero clock-watching. Personally, I'm big on the backdoor (Greek), so if you fellas are into that extra special service too, definitely check her out. A solid session overall.
-
05-12-26 17:57 #1506Senior Member

Posts: 72Eva ss88
Agree 100% with the first 3 sentences! If you've spent any time in China, her accent is unmistakably Shanghai. Her facial features are elegant and delicate, with a very warm stare. She was also freshly shorn, unlike a previous review indicated. Of course, your mandatory meeting ritual. Blue toast and shower. But we definitely had chemistry and went off script, but again, I am your basic meat and' potatoes guy. However, I was so struck with her nice thin build and elegant demeanor that we spent most of the time in room Six Nine. She enjoys being submissive and obedient, with humble stares of servile obsequiousness, which I really am crazy for. It was very easy to relax into that vibe. I hated to leave, and went slightly over the time slot, so I tipped very well. I really enjoyed her company and will definitely see her again. This is the kind of girl you wished lived next door. I even asked if she'd consider a residency here! Let's hope so!
Originally Posted by ZTmindblow
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 13:24 #1505Senior Member

Posts: 830Bring your own condom is usually fine
Don't worry that wasn't an example from one of our girls, I was just showing a very specific New York example. She was probably too popular so all those rules ended up coming up. I just wanted to share how specific it can get and I understand not copying something like that to the website lol.
Originally Posted by TrailRunner524
[View Original Post]
I went through a whole period of testing out brands on the SSG girls haha. But I've been just sticking to house brands since probably March. So I assume you are fine in most cases to bring your own. JudeJames's recent review, he also used his after failing with home brand.
-
05-12-26 12:42 #1504Senior Member

Posts: 41Condoms?
Following that link, I saw it stated not to bring your own condoms. I've only used SS88 twice and was allowed to use my own once and the other, I didn't ask. (Major name brand, really thin). With Tryst girls, I've always used my own. Are they normally prohibited or discouraged at the agencies?
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 08:43 #1503Senior Member

Posts: 64Today I learned that the femail body is very delicate.
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 23:33 #1502Senior Member

Posts: 830Good to know. I don't say they have to list everything because I know some have been very detailed in their menus. But it was a very clear SSG thing to say if BBFS was or wasn't on the table. It was also very clear when Megan came through SS88. It just makes it easier on everyone. Like I totally didn't take the upcharge on every girl that came through but knowing it was an option got me in the room LOL.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
Anyway they are clearly doing well enough without it so it's fine haha. Mimi was clearly killing it this past week.
-
05-11-26 22:56 #1501Senior Member

Posts: 297Menus
Once in the room, I always ask if they have an options menu, even if none are listed. About 30% of the time, there is one and about half of that time, it is pretty much all available, and even some intensely wilder stuff on occasion. One even had the menu ready as an image on her phone, she showed me the menu and I pointed to what I wanted (language barrier).
Originally Posted by Ayasaki
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:26 #1500Senior Member

Posts: 830I'll stick my head out of my hole for some commentary. Great overall research but I'd say temper expectations about the similar site format. I do enjoy their site person's descriptions on the girls though, even if it's just a business tactic, it's one of the most amusing ones.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
That said your post might have made them correct some things because I could swear there was no extra listed on site when I checked. Now she does have greek listed, but not BB. So it might not be available. We had another comrade asking about Alice because she was Japanese but had no extras listed on site. Indianapolis said she has some but didn't specify. But it would be a shame to find out this late that Alice was here all this time offering BB and it wasn't listed. Although I do know sometimes it is a secret menu unlock that is not available to everyone but if it was available I would have encouraged them to list it.
-
05-11-26 18:53 #1499Banned Member

Posts: 8Alice at SS88
I saw Alice last Monday, but the other site blocked my review I don't know why, I just noticed. So I copy pasted it here.
Noticed that SS88 had advertised a new Japanese girl Alice and looked good on pic and video, so texted booker to check if she was available. Booker came back pretty soon and we quickly confirmed a same day appointment.
As soon as I got in, Alice greeted me with a sweet smile. My first impression was that she was pretty, slim and sexy. Got the donation done and was asked to take a shower. Initially I got into the shower myself and within a minute she joined me as well. Cleaned me on the chest, nipples and down under. There was no action in the shower as I did not initiate.
Once I got out, she came behind me and wiped me down. Then asked me to get onto the bed. She straightaway got onto BBBJ, I usually like a bit of kissing, cuddling before this so I got a bit worried if it was going to be a dull session, boy I was so wrong there.
Her blowjob was great, I liked the way she used her lips to smother it up and down. As soon as she finished playing with mine, I asked if I could go down on her. She readily accepted. I initially started kissing down her legs and slowly started into the licking. Looks like she loves that, she was fully into that and was enjoying herself. Her pussy was sweet and had a nice smell, I could have gone all day with that and she loved it as well.
As soon as I finished licking, I went kissing up her body and then we got into DFK. We kept kissing for almost 5 minutes straight like lost lovers and then she put a condom on and went cowgirl, and after riding for a while, she asked for me to change into doggy and looks like she loves this position too as she moaned loudly and pushed herself back onto my jr. I got done after this.
After a quick shower, she asked me if she could massage me and I said okay. She gave me a rubdown and we chatted for a bit after that.
Then it was time for round 2. This time there were heaps of DFK and BBBJ and my dick was ready. She went into reverse cowgirl and held my hands as she rode me, it was heaven. After a while we changed to mish and dfkd all the way to climax.
It was an amazing session and will surely be back again.












Reply With Quote






