rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 122 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 1818
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #1503
    Senior Member


    Posts: 64
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    Good to know. I don't say they have to list everything because I know some have been very detailed in their menus. But it was a very clear SSG thing to say if BBFS was or wasn't on the table. It was also very clear when Megan came through SS88. It just makes it easier on everyone. Like I totally didn't take the upcharge on every girl that came through but knowing it was an option got me in the room LOL.

    Anyway they are clearly doing well enough without it so it's fine haha. Mimi was clearly killing it this past week.
    Today I learned that the femail body is very delicate.

  2. #1502
    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungBlue  [View Original Post]
    Once in the room, I always ask if they have an options menu, even if none are listed. About 30% of the time, there is one and about half of that time, it is pretty much all available, and even some intensely wilder stuff on occasion. One even had the menu ready as an image on her phone, she showed me the menu and I pointed to what I wanted (language barrier).
    Good to know. I don't say they have to list everything because I know some have been very detailed in their menus. But it was a very clear SSG thing to say if BBFS was or wasn't on the table. It was also very clear when Megan came through SS88. It just makes it easier on everyone. Like I totally didn't take the upcharge on every girl that came through but knowing it was an option got me in the room LOL.

    Anyway they are clearly doing well enough without it so it's fine haha. Mimi was clearly killing it this past week.

  3. #1501

    Menus

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    I'll stick my head out of my hole for some commentary. Great overall research but I'd say temper expectations about the similar site format. I do enjoy their site person's descriptions on the girls though, even if it's just a business tactic, it's one of the most amusing ones.

    That said your post might have made them correct some things because I could swear there was no extra listed on site when I checked. Now she does have greek listed, but not BB. So it might not be available. We had another comrade asking about Alice because she was Japanese but had no extras listed on site. Indianapolis said she has some but didn't specify. But it would be a shame to find out this late that Alice was here all this time offering BB and it wasn't listed. Although I do know sometimes it is a secret menu unlock that is not available to everyone but if it was available I would have encouraged them to list it.
    Once in the room, I always ask if they have an options menu, even if none are listed. About 30% of the time, there is one and about half of that time, it is pretty much all available, and even some intensely wilder stuff on occasion. One even had the menu ready as an image on her phone, she showed me the menu and I pointed to what I wanted (language barrier).

  4. #1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidelio23  [View Original Post]
    So, the new girl Eva at SS88 looks promising but I'm proceeding with caution due to some mixed reviews. Looks like she was in Chicago for a bit prior to here with this agency: https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/.

    Same website design, so if this place is in the same network as ours it may provide some future potential previews of who may come down here. I haven't had a chance to scroll back through the thread to see if there are any reviews of some we are familiar with, though (thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...partment-Girls).
    I'll stick my head out of my hole for some commentary. Great overall research but I'd say temper expectations about the similar site format. I do enjoy their site person's descriptions on the girls though, even if it's just a business tactic, it's one of the most amusing ones.

    That said your post might have made them correct some things because I could swear there was no extra listed on site when I checked. Now she does have greek listed, but not BB. So it might not be available. We had another comrade asking about Alice because she was Japanese but had no extras listed on site. Indianapolis said she has some but didn't specify. But it would be a shame to find out this late that Alice was here all this time offering BB and it wasn't listed. Although I do know sometimes it is a secret menu unlock that is not available to everyone but if it was available I would have encouraged them to list it.

  5. #1499

    Alice at SS88

    I saw Alice last Monday, but the other site blocked my review I don't know why, I just noticed. So I copy pasted it here.

    Noticed that SS88 had advertised a new Japanese girl Alice and looked good on pic and video, so texted booker to check if she was available. Booker came back pretty soon and we quickly confirmed a same day appointment.

    As soon as I got in, Alice greeted me with a sweet smile. My first impression was that she was pretty, slim and sexy. Got the donation done and was asked to take a shower. Initially I got into the shower myself and within a minute she joined me as well. Cleaned me on the chest, nipples and down under. There was no action in the shower as I did not initiate.

    Once I got out, she came behind me and wiped me down. Then asked me to get onto the bed. She straightaway got onto BBBJ, I usually like a bit of kissing, cuddling before this so I got a bit worried if it was going to be a dull session, boy I was so wrong there.

    Her blowjob was great, I liked the way she used her lips to smother it up and down. As soon as she finished playing with mine, I asked if I could go down on her. She readily accepted. I initially started kissing down her legs and slowly started into the licking. Looks like she loves that, she was fully into that and was enjoying herself. Her pussy was sweet and had a nice smell, I could have gone all day with that and she loved it as well.

    As soon as I finished licking, I went kissing up her body and then we got into DFK. We kept kissing for almost 5 minutes straight like lost lovers and then she put a condom on and went cowgirl, and after riding for a while, she asked for me to change into doggy and looks like she loves this position too as she moaned loudly and pushed herself back onto my jr. I got done after this.

    After a quick shower, she asked me if she could massage me and I said okay. She gave me a rubdown and we chatted for a bit after that.

    Then it was time for round 2. This time there were heaps of DFK and BBBJ and my dick was ready. She went into reverse cowgirl and held my hands as she rode me, it was heaven. After a while we changed to mish and dfkd all the way to climax.

    It was an amazing session and will surely be back again.

  6. #1498

    Eva at SS88

    Saw new girl Eva advertised on the SS88 and booked last min TOFTT.

    Eva is surprisingly tall and slender, nice figure and a hidden gem of a beauty! She greeted me in a white dress looked stunning, and I'm pleasantly surprised, happy with the choice. She's very chatty and speaks good English, which was very refreshing as the recent girls I've been seeing are minimal English. Undress and quick shower, then back to the bedroom. Some foreplay, chatting, and she's a bit scripted, but I stuck to the script of BBBJ, which was not too bad, body rubbing, some mutual groping and then cover on and she's on top for RCG. One of the best sights here with perfect nice ass and thin waist with some good pumping and ass slapping time! We then move to some MISH, K9 and the prone bone for the finish. Overall, decent service and good looking tall thin girl, very chatty. Highly recommend.

  7. #1497

    Eva SS88

    So, the new girl Eva at SS88 looks promising but I'm proceeding with caution due to some mixed reviews. Looks like she was in Chicago for a bit prior to here with this agency: https://www.bluephoenixchi.com/.

    Same website design, so if this place is in the same network as ours it may provide some future potential previews of who may come down here. I haven't had a chance to scroll back through the thread to see if there are any reviews of some we are familiar with, though (thread here: https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...partment-Girls).

    The user MadMod24 is flagged by the community as a shill account as it seems to hype up all the girls (relevant as one of that account's reviews is posted along side her pictures). Here are two opposing viewpoints:

    Eva.

    Saw Eva this morning. Wasn't impressed. She's cute, kinda a plain Jane. Definitely had a kid. Still has a little pooch from it. Tits are deflated. English is great. She likes to kiss. Hairy beaver. Went there specifically for Greek and that was a mistake. She had her had there the entire time and basically would only let me get the head in. Shower was eh. I don't think she even used soap on me. Finished in the bag, in her kitty. Would not repeat.

    Eva.

    I saw Eva. She's tall, slim, very cute face. I went for the 1 hr VIP bc she offered TUMA if I went for an hour. Session was very good.

    DFK was my favorite part. She can take a bigger than average D. Most Chinese girls complain that I'm too big, she liked it deep. She kept saying she liked my D. I would recommend and might repeat if I visit Chi again before she leaves. Her English is great BTW. I didn't ask about Greek, but I did slide a FIA in doggy. Not sure what Greek costs.

    So, sounds like it could go either way depending on your type and what you like. And, as far as bad reviews, these women are human beings, they don't always vibe with every customer.

    Additional menu items purported to be:

    BB $$.

    Greek $$.

    TUMA w / 1 h+.

  8. #1496
    Quote Originally Posted by PirateSkul  [View Original Post]
    Is Ss88 same as Sakura massage Murfreesboro? Can someone just let me know general part of town it's located at?

    If it's close enough to me was thinking of visiting.
    It's not. They are currently up in Nashville near the fairgrounds.

  9. #1495

    Ss88

    Is Ss88 same as Sakura massage Murfreesboro? Can someone just let me know general part of town it's located at?

    If it's close enough to me was thinking of visiting.

  10. #1494

    Alice is wow.

    I saw Mimi yesterday and saw Alice today. Alice is a firecracker and was way more into it than Mimi.

    Nice patch of hair with clean lips. Both girls did not allow FIV. But Alice let me DATY and I let out all my frustrations out on her and she had this deep moan I just loved. I could hear someone coming up the steps to see someone else there and she just kept moaning. The cover she provided was eventually uncomfortable and she allowed me to use the ones I brought after close inspection. I don't think she is a kisser usually but during the hard, deep strokes she was all about it. I could feel her cervical cap. She felt amazing.

    Went with 45 min including shower and blue toast before and shower after I was in and out in 52 min.

    I would definitely repeat. Her energy was amazing. Busted in cover but she was going to allow CIM but I wanted back in the puss.

    Definitely have to repeat.

  11. #1493

    Is Mimi a must-see

    Stuck on a work trip right now, but her reviews really caught my eye. Is her GFE actually that good? Trying to decide if I should make her my first stop when I get back to Nashville.

  12. #1492

    Mimi is good

    Saw her today. Led upstairs by male scheduler I assume.

    She is def beautiful. Nice body but mostly accurate pic I do think it's her.

    Shower and blue toast.

    Talented mouth. Very cautious on DATY no tongue inserted.

    No smacking skin to V.

    Mish and dog for the finish. Very polite. She did kept saying 9 min left.

    Felt a tad rushed.

    Bottle of water and out the door. Blue toast after because "you might smell like pussy" Would repeat for sure.

    She leaves very soon.

  13. #1491

    Mimi S88

    Mimi was fun. I don't believe she is the girl in the pics, but her face is not unattractive, body is very nice and toned. She works out often. Can use a stair master for 2 hours on the 10 setting.

    As everyone said, she's very enthusiastic, though not CCG Brianna level, lots of fun, sarcastic, likes to joke around and talk a lot. Her bbbj skills were outstanding. So good, in fact, that while 69 ing I just let her take me to the finish line with complimentary CIM. (the SSG statement 1-2 shots with an hour is not true, apparently). I made her cum, then she got tired and sleepy. As a result we didn't get to anything else, but I was still satisfied.

    I'd booked an hour, but, interestingly, she said "Only book 1/2 hour next time. I mean, I get bored with an hour. What are yo going to do? Massage? Boring. ", LOL. However, on the site now she only seems to have an hour available. Odd. She also said she doesn't like to make more than 5 appointments a day.

    My only complaint is that once she was 'done' she checked out a little bit and it felt transactional like she was trying to rush me out the door despite having 20 minutes left, contrary to the non-clock watching. Maybe she had a long day.

    Anyone whose been with Alice who can contrast / compare?

  14. #1490

    Mimi SS88 - what a treat!

    Had a dream of Mimi and what a special treat! I think much of the accolades have already been shared and I will concur. Absolute amazing attitude, very sweet, fun, and she really gets into the dream. Nothing rushed or passive, she is an active participant who does genuinely seem to enjoy her time with you. Beyond being slim, you can tell that she works out regularly. I confirmed as well but the sure tip off is the barbell she keeps in her room. I can't believe she travels with that! At any rate Mimi's body is incredibly toned. Just a lovely specimen. She's beautiful in every way and I would be a regular if she lived here. Genuinely one of the best dreams in quite some time. Sounds like she doesn't like to stay my one place very long to keep under the radar. If you have even a slight inkling to see her, I would get there ASAP.

  15. #1489
    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    CCG updated their site. Much needed quality talent coming in soon.
    Very exciting news. Does anyone know if it'll be the same number / booker?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape