Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 4228
-
05-16-26 13:38 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 395Never use FT to verify as it's too easy to then hunt down your real identity, family, friends, etc. Even if you have a fake profile, your fake and and real profiles will pop up as a friend suggestion across the Suckerberg universe (IG, etc). Not sure why but alt google profiles don't seem to popup as much though I'm sure Google knows / exploits that info.
Originally Posted by Nonallits
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-26 22:16 #4062Regular Member

Posts: 16Report and Question
Several pretty but affordable girls on CE insist of verification via FaceTime. Is there a scam involved in that? I send them a text and they ask if I'm a cop, then send me a picture of the menu and the request for FaceTime verification. I just get suspicious when seemingly unrelated ads are so similar when texting. Does anyone here have experience with FaceTime verification?
I'm not a complete leech. I can also report on my experiences with the various $2/ hr asian agencies. I've done three of them. They all operate out of the same buildings, so I don't actually know if they're actually different. In three trips, I've had one girl who was actually attractive. All were old. None were enthusiastic; they all kicked me out after 40 minutes. If you like 40+ year olds with big bellies and nice tits, those agencies will probably work for you.
-
05-14-26 22:09 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 96Recommendations PT 2
Hey fellas. Here's a few more that came to mind:
Veronica Vee- Cute face. HUGE tits. Probably the biggest pair I've ever seen and extremely fun to play with in my dream. Not much an ass unfortunately but overall still easy enough on the eyes. Very friendly and eager to please. Definately gives a soild BBJ with swallowing. Not BBFS service friendly but still fun.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207755295
Jojo- Pretty face for her age but definately not the best body. Has the lose skin action going on that hinted at either significant weight loss (possible reduction surgery) or drug use (maybe both) but either way just heads up. As far as service goes though, she was excellent in my dream. Really gets into it and just seemed genuinely into the whole experience. BBBJ felt great and is BBFSCIP friendly too. Definately got a bit of a nympho vibe of her, which made for a really fun time. Solid choice if you're not too picky about the body thing.
https://callescort.org/763-301-3817
Macy- I'd proceed with more caution these days just based on a recent review but still think its worth giving my two cents from a dream with her about a year ago if she does still offer a similar experiance. Cute face and decent body. Nice ass. Did have some acne / blemish issues the throughout skin but nothing too offputting at the time. Service was excellent. Felt like a genuine GFE overall. BBJ was on point and was able to deepthroat without issue. Didn't upcharge on BBFS too and let me finish inside. Would repeat IF her service was anything like before but YMMV. Stay safe.
https://callescort.org/952-333-1939
Poker- She's okay looking with a decent ass. On the cuter side overall imo. Has some cool tattoos that compliments her figure. Pretty chill lady. Definately accommadating when it comes to positions and isn't afraid to get loud with her moans during the dream action haha. Very fun time overall. BBFS friendly too.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/minne...e/312440955959
On side note for anyone into rawdogging, I reccommend getting on both PEPs including Doxy when you get the chance. Thats definately helped me along with the HPV vaccine, regular testing and just keeping an eye out for sores in these dreams, as far being asked (in my DM) about how I manage to stay negative. I think pissing immediately afterwards and showering in cold water asap (tightens pores) might benefit too but just a theory haha.
Hope this helps. Salute.
-
05-13-26 23:29 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 96Recommendations
Hey fellas. I'm going on hiatus from mongering for now but wanted to leave some good recommendations / feedback that'll hopefully be helpful towards some fun experiences. Results may vary of course but here's the rundown on some dreams I've had:
Jasmine- Fairly cute Brazilian. Nice ass and tits. Former friend of Celeste (if you know, you know) Kinda quiet but opens up once she feels comfortable and pretty chill person in general. Overall I really enjoyed her service. Mentioned she never really does bare due to the std risks and not being on birth control but was open to BBFS once I showed her up to date results, proof of being snipped and agreeing to no cip. Decent upcharge on that but not too bad. BBBJ was on point and pussy felt pretty good. Would repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207660161#.
Sammy- Pretty face and petite body. Little bit of a belly the last time I saw her (got the feeling she mightve been pregnant based on the shape but could be wrong haha) Still a really good looking girl though. Has a dog that's cute as hell but will naw the fuck out your jeans LOL. Anyway, she's chill. Has a little bit of a hood attitude in her (heard it when she told her dog to cut it out haha) but cool. No attitude in bedroom. Open to BBFS for extra. Good bbj skills and tight pussy. Let me CIP too. Solid provider choice overall.
https://callescort.org/763-294-1512
Bianca- Cute Native american. Seen many times in my dreams over the years mainly for bbj car date. Excellent head game. Good pussy too. Don't think BBFS is on the menu these days (Used to be when she first started including CIP) but seemed to stop offering at some point. Still a good time. Friendly and overall accomadating provider.
https://callescort.org/612-807-1995
Valentina- Sexy Latina / Mixed. Looks WAY better in person. Really cute face, flat chest but VERY NICE ass and figure. Loved her tattoos as well. Former dancer. Chill stoner vibe as far as personality. She was living with her boyfriend last time I saw her in my dream but no issue when it came to doing incall in that regard. Donation was kinda on the steepish side including an upcharge for BBFS but overall it was worth it for a one and done experience. Good bbj skill and has a nice tight kitty. Felt amazing.
https://tryst.link/escort/valentinababes21
I'll let yall know if any others come to mind. In the meatime, stay safe and enjoy.
-
05-13-26 15:24 #4059Regular Member

Posts: 3Website?
Does she have a website?
Originally Posted by CaptainHonest
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 12:24 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 432Ruby's Gal
Eagan has the hottest bunch right now. There were 4 qty in BC area. A couple mature ladies. Open to greek if that's what you're into. Nancy is a beauty though. Repeated. I'd say, just go on a roll. Try all 4 qty individually. Back to back. Always a good time.
Enjoy,
Capt.
Originally Posted by JmcGrawmn99
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 11:33 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 31Asian Info
Has anyone seen any of Ruby's ladies or other asian providers recently? Any recommendations?
-
05-12-26 11:32 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 31Haven't seen her but I am typically skeptical of tryst providers who have multiple locations.
Originally Posted by NewHobbie
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 20:21 #4055Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info?
https://tryst.link/escort/tatianarose
Any info on her? No ter from what I can find so just curious if legit.
-
05-05-26 16:42 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 96Trust your gut
I would trust your gut. Ultimately if something is too good to be true then it unfortunately probably is especially in this field of dreams. In my experience its usually either a deposit scam or setup situation.
Originally Posted by BaBoom7
[View Original Post]
As hard as it can be you just got to listen to your bigger head sometimes haha.
Stay safe.
-
05-05-26 14:26 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 78Deals?
Is it just me being a greenhorn again, or we coming up in Minnesora? LOL. Like does anyone else have a feeling that some rates are to good to be true? I've been fiending for black providers and some of them have $100 QV deals like a SW agency. To me that's a steal but because they are not half bad looking at all too. It make's my spine tingle and idk if I want to go through with it or trust my guts LOL. The difference and battle I'm having with myself is, with a SW agency I know I'm taking a chance. But These ads don't look or feel the same as how a SW agency advertises.
-
05-04-26 16:24 #4052Regular Member

Posts: 24Any info on her? Alexia
I would love to know what experiences others have had with her.
I think she used to go by Alexia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-d6bc8e3b703a
-
05-04-26 16:17 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 50Any info, Duluth area
https://tryst.link/escort/opalite
Any info here? In the Duluth area but that forum seems very dead. So wondering if anyone has seen her? Or have any recd up in that area?
-
05-04-26 11:48 #4050Regular Member

Posts: 20Hitting town. Need reliable recommendations
Hey all,
Need some reliable recommendations for outcall girls with very open minds. No bbws. Hit my inbox if you have one that you know will deliver.
-
05-01-26 14:27 #4049Clearly a shill but good erotic fiction please continue

Posts: 10Angelina
One of the sexiest Latinas I have ever seen.
Hot Blonde hair, Good communication. Sexy body, thin waist, and nice butt and titties.
Angelina she's got a great body and a super friendly vibe. She kept me waiting a bit, but promised to make it up to meand damn, did she ever.
I handed over the donation and we were immediately making out, tons of DFK. She pushed me to the edge of the bed, stripped my clothes off, and went straight to work on an amazing BBBJ. She was down there for a while, and it felt so damn good I had to return the favor and go down on her.
She was loving it, started quivering and told me not to stop. Pretty soon she was soaking wet and extra horny. Lots of Papi, oh papi, "give it to me more papi. "
More BBBJ and more making out followed, then she tells me she wants me to fuck her. She slips the cover on and we start going at it in several positions. I bend her over for doggy, and we finish with her riding me as I blow a huge load in the bag.
We chilled for a bit with more DFK afterward, then said our goodbyes. Had a fucking great time with her. Saw later she was offering doubles, so I knew I'd definitely be back for more.
Overall, just a fun-ass time.
Booked on the site.
https://angelinablank.com/donations/










Reply With Quote





