Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 34 of 979 FirstFirst ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 84 134 534 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 14676
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14181

    Has anyone heard from London?

    Has anyone heard from London?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/203219651

    Its been since the beginning of March that I've been able to reach her or see her on any of the numbers I have.

    Miss seeing her.

  2. #14180

    Ivory

    Any chance one of yall here has seen Ivory?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207826132

  3. #14179
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4911

    Nice Flower

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachFlyerLuv6  [View Original Post]
    I say Rosie in Largo the other day. The pics are accurate but might be a few month old. I texted her and she responded immediately with a full detailed menu including appropriate location. She requires to call her to make sure you are real and to give you the exact location to park when you get there. The are she lives in is ok. It's a 1 bedroom apartment in what look like a duplex. Not very private but much better than a hotel. She greeted me outside and she was nice. The apartment is fairly clean. She does have a dog that will pee on your stuff if you put is on the floor. She asked me to undress to make sure I'm not a LEO. She also asked me if I want to pay cash or cashapp and wanted the donation before we got started which I normally do not due. She started with a BBBJ that was below average. We switched to mish then she rode on top of me for a few. I finished in doggy style. She pretended to be into it but I know she was doing a job. Everything is available on the menu for the right donation. Her feet were very dirty which is a big turnoff for me. I will not repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/7277669992
    Nice looking flower between her thighs! That other hole looks promising as well. Make sure she where socks though.

  4. #14178

    Jazmyn

    Anyone see her yet? I tried a few times to contact but never got a response.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207832066

  5. #14177

    Rosie In Largo

    I say Rosie in Largo the other day. The pics are accurate but might be a few month old. I texted her and she responded immediately with a full detailed menu including appropriate location. She requires to call her to make sure you are real and to give you the exact location to park when you get there. The are she lives in is ok. It's a 1 bedroom apartment in what look like a duplex. Not very private but much better than a hotel. She greeted me outside and she was nice. The apartment is fairly clean. She does have a dog that will pee on your stuff if you put is on the floor. She asked me to undress to make sure I'm not a LEO. She also asked me if I want to pay cash or cashapp and wanted the donation before we got started which I normally do not due. She started with a BBBJ that was below average. We switched to mish then she rode on top of me for a few. I finished in doggy style. She pretended to be into it but I know she was doing a job. Everything is available on the menu for the right donation. Her feet were very dirty which is a big turnoff for me. I will not repeat.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...106/7277669992

  6. #14176
    Quote Originally Posted by SmackThatAss  [View Original Post]
    That girl is Jennifer and she was staying down on 15 at the Quality until she had a time out recently. She is a hardcore candy girl and you roll the dice on what type of Jennifer you get that day. Some days are decent and others are bat shit crazy.

    Pachelbel https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359

    I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.

    Any intel?
    Pach, it's effin hilarious you see "fresh stains" in some of the pics.

  7. #14175

    Juicy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359

    I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.

    Any intel?
    Saw her once in October. Yikes, not attractive, sensuous or sexy, quick BJ then hop on and out the door.

    Maybe she was having a bad day.

  8. #14174

    Jennifer

    That girl is Jennifer and she was staying down on 15 at the Quality until she had a time out recently. She is a hardcore candy girl and you roll the dice on what type of Jennifer you get that day. Some days are decent and others are bat shit crazy.

    Pachelbel https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359

    I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.

    Any intel?

  9. #14173
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123  [View Original Post]
    I saw her nearly 2 years ago. Nice girl and clean but she was on something. I remember getting a decent BBBJ and covered FS. She had some baby damage, was a bit loose down there. Did not repeat because she was a bit high!
    I saw her too and posted a review about her a couple of weeks ago (go check it out). She wasn't high when I saw her and was pleasant enough, decent looking too, but her teeth suggested a pretty bad meth habit, so I doubt I will be repeating.

  10. #14172

    High and wet

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one in Pinellas Park!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...t/506428194571

    I haven't seen her ads and no name to help with searching.

    If not I'll TOFTT on Wednesday.

    P.
    I saw her nearly 2 years ago. Nice girl and clean but she was on something. I remember getting a decent BBBJ and covered FS. She had some baby damage, was a bit loose down there. Did not repeat because she was a bit high!

  11. #14171
    Senior Member


    Posts: 324

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pachelbel  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359

    I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.

    Any intel?
    Saw her multiple times. Drinker and candy girl. Service can be very good or meh. Stole a bottle of booze last time I saw her. She almost always want you to do her and her friend. She was fairly rough two years ago.

    Reviewed her a Jen.

  12. #14170

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91  [View Original Post]
    Scary looking in person. Not much else to add. I kept it moving.

  13. #14169

    Stp

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...w/543736326791

    Has anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3315.jpg‎  

  14. #14168

    Ellie

    Met with Ellie recently. Good comms, though she did want a quick call on arrival. She's staying in a decent enough area off ulmerton. She's maybe 5 ft, and thick in the right places, and I'd say a better face than I expected given some previous comments. Like others have said, she is bit of a germophobe. Everything covered, non-GFE, and wanted me to wash my hands before we started. She also asked me to pull out and finish with a CBJ, which will be a no go for some of you. On balance I had a good time and would repeat in a pinch. $$ for the hhr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/7273138737

  15. #14167

    Juicy-Another Possibility

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359

    I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.

    Any intel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape