Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 14641
-
05-14-26 20:39 #14176Senior Member

Posts: 758Pach, it's effin hilarious you see "fresh stains" in some of the pics.
Originally Posted by SmackThatAss
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 18:31 #14175Senior Member

Posts: 329Juicy
Saw her once in October. Yikes, not attractive, sensuous or sexy, quick BJ then hop on and out the door.
Originally Posted by Pachelbel
[View Original Post]
Maybe she was having a bad day.
-
05-14-26 16:35 #14174Senior Member

Posts: 851Jennifer
That girl is Jennifer and she was staying down on 15 at the Quality until she had a time out recently. She is a hardcore candy girl and you roll the dice on what type of Jennifer you get that day. Some days are decent and others are bat shit crazy.
Pachelbel https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359
I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.
Any intel?
-
05-14-26 03:10 #14173Senior Member

Posts: 99I saw her too and posted a review about her a couple of weeks ago (go check it out). She wasn't high when I saw her and was pleasant enough, decent looking too, but her teeth suggested a pretty bad meth habit, so I doubt I will be repeating.
Originally Posted by AnaiKundi123
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 21:46 #14172Senior Member

Posts: 88High and wet
I saw her nearly 2 years ago. Nice girl and clean but she was on something. I remember getting a decent BBBJ and covered FS. She had some baby damage, was a bit loose down there. Did not repeat because she was a bit high!
Originally Posted by Pachelbel
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 19:47 #14171Senior Member

Posts: 323I saw her
Saw her multiple times. Drinker and candy girl. Service can be very good or meh. Stole a bottle of booze last time I saw her. She almost always want you to do her and her friend. She was fairly rough two years ago.
Originally Posted by Pachelbel
[View Original Post]
Reviewed her a Jen.
-
05-13-26 16:36 #14170Senior Member

Posts: 234Yikes
Scary looking in person. Not much else to add. I kept it moving.
Originally Posted by Cubanomagic91
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 15:01 #14169Senior Member

Posts: 76Stp
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-pe...w/543736326791
Has anyone seen her?
-
05-13-26 14:34 #14168Senior Member

Posts: 30Ellie
Met with Ellie recently. Good comms, though she did want a quick call on arrival. She's staying in a decent enough area off ulmerton. She's maybe 5 ft, and thick in the right places, and I'd say a better face than I expected given some previous comments. Like others have said, she is bit of a germophobe. Everything covered, non-GFE, and wanted me to wash my hands before we started. She also asked me to pull out and finish with a CBJ, which will be a no go for some of you. On balance I had a good time and would repeat in a pinch. $$ for the hhr.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...186/7273138737
-
05-13-26 12:22 #14167Senior Member

Posts: 63Juicy-Another Possibility
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/207657359
I didn't find anything reviews on her either. Assuming she's a SW posting on Listcrawler. Stays at the Cactus on 19 down by Sam's Club.
Any intel?
-
05-13-26 12:10 #14166Senior Member

Posts: 63No response today
Thanks for the info. No response from her today. I'll have to keep searching.
Originally Posted by TacoCat7
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 17:51 #14165Senior Member

Posts: 75Razzledazzlem TOFTT
#14057 reported on that.
Originally Posted by Pachelbel
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 15:59 #14164Senior Member

Posts: 63Tight and Wet
Has anyone seen this one in Pinellas Park!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...t/506428194571
I haven't seen her ads and no name to help with searching.
If not I'll TOFTT on Wednesday.
P.
-
05-11-26 17:31 #14163Senior Member

Posts: 190Recommendations
For all the drama just texting these girls I would just hit up the shops, anytime oasis is close to your area. You might be able to reach out to "Rhyder" pretty submissive and without the drama of most.
Originally Posted by Justchatting
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/206830195#.
-
05-11-26 12:36 #14162Regular Member

Posts: 10Recommendations
I'm put up in the Marriott Residence Inn at Clearwater for the next three days and I am looking for any good outcall / incall recommendations (mainly BBBJ and CFS) close by.
Feel free to message me, I appreciate it.










Reply With Quote




