Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 1475 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 510 1010 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21984

    Memories

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Brother, what did you eat to pump out such volume?

    Lovely faces BTW.
    Ha-Ha! Thanks, these pics were taken when I was in my 40's and 50's.

    I have tons more, from 2003-about 2015.

    But I was fortunate to have had the ability to drop a horse load on my women.

    Before the digital age I was mongering through the 80's and 90's. I didn't take many pics then because they have to go to the photo lab, so the Instamatic at $1. 00 a shot was the only option before digital cams.

    But I'm 65 now, my health has faded, and I can't obtain the baton like hard-ons and massive cum shots any more. I just have memories now. 👴.

  2. #21983
    Quote Originally Posted by CruisingGuy  [View Original Post]
    About 3-4 days ago in her usual stumping grounds.
    What time and where?

  3. #21982
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Tatiana?
    About 3-4 days ago in her usual stumping grounds.

  4. #21981

    Lexi

    Since no one has posted a pic of her here ya go, please don't DM me I don't have her digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6219.jpg‎  

  5. #21980
    Has anyone seen Tatiana?

  6. #21979
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone  [View Original Post]
    Yes, it's always better to be the trusted than the trustee, this is especially important on the first encounter.
    So manners and kindness can often times be very endearing to these SWers.

    I've had many very fun encounters with SWers over the years, even getting to know their family even taking them
    on little outings like to breakfast or to the park with her kid. Then after dropping the kid off at nana's.
    The we go to my apartment or to a No-Tell Motel.

    I would take one girl to the nude beach at Haulover, and she would be nice and friendly, playing naked volleyball and talking to.
    everyone when most women there were very stand-off-ish.
    Dudes would ask me to come there next weekend and bring my "girlfriend" Probably because she looked easy.
    I would pay for our time out and she would over deliver for me afterwards. It's a friends with benefits affair. 😁.

    I even took a Hollywood SWer to a gun show once with me, just to look.
    because she said that she had never seen a gun show, and was amazed at all the guns.

    I wanted to take her to a gun range and have that experience too, but she would have give her I'd and on be on video there.
    I already knew she was a felon, So I scratched that idea. (because she's not allowed to handle firearms).

    Also, I always let them know up front that we ARE NOT going drug shopping, like me waiting outside while she runs.
    Into some crack house to buy whatever.

    May sound ridiculous to some hard core street mongers, but the rewards were worth it for me.
    Brother, what did you eat to pump out such volume?

    Lovely faces BTW.

  7. #21978

    Never pay up front

    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    I don't pay upfront anymore. Too many cases of bad service and one of her getting out. If she's not ok with payment towards the end, I don't care. I was just wondering if the rest of you just gamble it and pay upfront. Looks like majority do because they all expect payment when they get in.
    Pay up front is never a good idea if you really want to have fun without excuses and creepy performance. Just my two cents.

  8. #21977
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    I don't pay upfront anymore. Too many cases of bad service and one of her getting out. If she's not ok with payment towards the end, I don't care. I was just wondering if the rest of you just gamble it and pay upfront. Looks like majority do because they all expect payment when they get in.
    Yes, it's always better to be the trusted than the trustee, this is especially important on the first encounter.
    So manners and kindness can often times be very endearing to these SWers.

    I've had many very fun encounters with SWers over the years, even getting to know their family even taking them
    on little outings like to breakfast or to the park with her kid. Then after dropping the kid off at nana's.
    The we go to my apartment or to a No-Tell Motel.

    I would take one girl to the nude beach at Haulover, and she would be nice and friendly, playing naked volleyball and talking to.
    everyone when most women there were very stand-off-ish.
    Dudes would ask me to come there next weekend and bring my "girlfriend" Probably because she looked easy.
    I would pay for our time out and she would over deliver for me afterwards. It's a friends with benefits affair. 😁.

    I even took a Hollywood SWer to a gun show once with me, just to look.
    because she said that she had never seen a gun show, and was amazed at all the guns.

    I wanted to take her to a gun range and have that experience too, but she would have give her I'd and on be on video there.
    I already knew she was a felon, So I scratched that idea. (because she's not allowed to handle firearms).

    Also, I always let them know up front that we ARE NOT going drug shopping, like me waiting outside while she runs.
    Into some crack house to buy whatever.

    May sound ridiculous to some hard core street mongers, but the rewards were worth it for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Adriana.jpg‎   Anita.JPG‎   Jennifer.JPG‎   Katie-Channel.JPG‎   Liz.JPG‎  

    Lori.jpg‎   Madison.JPG‎   Nikki.JPG‎   Rosey (2b).JPG‎   Sheri.JPG‎  


  9. #21976
    Quote Originally Posted by GlennSixtyone  [View Original Post]
    On the first encounter expect to pay up front, (unless she's already trusting you and doesn't demand it).

    Then if you're a repeat client, tell her to trust you, and if she does and gives good service then pay her and toss in a tip.

    Get her cell ph number, It only gets better from there.

    Always be nice, negotiate a low price and be prepared to cut your losses and drop her off if she's got ant attitude or cleanliness issues.

    If you're mongering on a budget then expect budget level service, you'll have to learn how to size up a SWer at first look, don't just rate her on attractiveness, there are signs that she has anger issues.

    It's not worth arguing with these street level women, it's why I graduated to mongering AMPs, the SWer quality dropped after about 2008.

    Hoes were undergoing a massive shift from street-based solicitation to online platforms for out-call service.

    Sites like Craig's List, and FaceBook (for a while), then Erotic reviews, Red Book and List Crawler gave rise to Cyber Hooking.

    Now a Gem is harder to find, you can drive all night and not see anything worth letting in your car.

    It's mostly low-level action with the nastiest, dumbest, most mentally unstable, drug addicted girls walking the streets.

    This also means more hostile Black girls which tend to have a special brand of anti-social attitude.
    I don't pay upfront anymore. Too many cases of bad service and one of her getting out. If she's not ok with payment towards the end, I don't care. I was just wondering if the rest of you just gamble it and pay upfront. Looks like majority do because they all expect payment when they get in.

  10. #21975

    Scroed with small spinner petite Roxy

    Cruising Unity, see Roxy walking around 45th street, she saw me and remembered our prior sessions. Got her in and got a nice bbj, she jags no phone so it's just luck to find her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 260506 Roxy at Unity.JPG‎  

  11. #21974
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTry  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys deal with the payment? Do you mention you pay at the end when they finish? Almost all of them expect payment before doing anything.
    On the first encounter expect to pay up front, (unless she's already trusting you and doesn't demand it).

    Then if you're a repeat client, tell her to trust you, and if she does and gives good service then pay her and toss in a tip.

    Get her cell ph number, It only gets better from there.

    Always be nice, negotiate a low price and be prepared to cut your losses and drop her off if she's got ant attitude or cleanliness issues.

    If you're mongering on a budget then expect budget level service, you'll have to learn how to size up a SWer at first look, don't just rate her on attractiveness, there are signs that she has anger issues.

    It's not worth arguing with these street level women, it's why I graduated to mongering AMPs, the SWer quality dropped after about 2008.

    Hoes were undergoing a massive shift from street-based solicitation to online platforms for out-call service.

    Sites like Craig's List, and FaceBook (for a while), then Erotic reviews, Red Book and List Crawler gave rise to Cyber Hooking.

    Now a Gem is harder to find, you can drive all night and not see anything worth letting in your car.

    It's mostly low-level action with the nastiest, dumbest, most mentally unstable, drug addicted girls walking the streets.

    This also means more hostile Black girls which tend to have a special brand of anti-social attitude.

  12. #21973
    How do you guys deal with the payment? Do you mention you pay at the end when they finish? Almost all of them expect payment before doing anything.

  13. #21972
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvAJunk  [View Original Post]
    Man, good times, she was top provider for me. Hope she ok.
    Same here, some providers just go thru the motions and some get into it, Rose enjoyed it. Hopefully she just got clean and quit the streetwork.

    Look at Sasha, cleaned up and never looked back, and she was really out there.

  14. #21971
    Quote Originally Posted by Achoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen good old Rosa? Rozay? Mexican. Always by liquor store on unity? Haven't seen her anywhere in a while.
    Man, good times, she was top provider for me. Hope she ok.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20 Roxy.JPG‎  

  15. #21970

    Going rates.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoBo15  [View Original Post]
    I don't understand the mentality of some guy trying to get a BJ or whatever for 5 or 10 bucks. Do you enjoy seeing a woman suffer or is it a turn on to degrade a woman? Can you imagine how horrible it is for a street prostitute to survive? If the going rate is 20 or 30, will the difference make a difference in your life? Is she wants 20, give her 20. If she wants 30, give her 30. How can you be so mean? Over the years I've had hookers leave in my car their money, their bag, their phones, their ID's, their drugs.I never felt good about it, if I was close by I would try and return it.One New Years's Eve I had a girl call me wailing like a sick animal . She said she left her heroin in my car. Sure enough, I found it, I have never seen heroin before and I drove across town to give it back to her. I was scared to death driving with it in my car. That I wont do again.
    Quite frankly the rates for SW services has remained about the same for decades, maybe 5-10 more than 20 years ago. IMO unfair for the SWers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape