Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24324

    Same luck with Ash

    I've messaged Ash at least 3 different times for setup with decent comms at first before going ghost. I dunno what's up with her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Majo1180  [View Original Post]
    Saw Pink-E yesterday. She's as advertised. Has a dog in the room but didn't bother us during the deed.

    Have seen Sno a couple times. Pics are photoshopped a bit but it's her. She was very obliging to me and very skilled with the BBBJ.

    Ash I've reached out to a few times but return messages are sporadic and have not been willing to waste more time with it. However, I see she's pregnant now. May give it another go.

  2. #24323
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Man you're good LOL.

    That's who I was referring to. She's had a boob job by the looks of it.
    Katie is definitely hotter but Brooke had a more girl next door look. Katie is hot and looks exactly like her pics. I think the service was similar. Brooke wasn't so bad and she relaxed her rules a bit but no GFE and everything covered. Before you wouldn't even do doggy.

  3. #24322

    Trixie

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She went by Trixie, and yeah she may have weighed 120 soaking wet back a year or two ago.

    I'm guessing she spent tine wth uncle LEO and gained all the weight. I was hoping she would drop back down to her old weight. She was a good time.
    Yes, that was her name. Completely blanked it.

  4. #24321
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_
    Man you're good LOL.

    That's who I was referring to. She's had a boob job by the looks of it.

  5. #24320

    Seen 2 of 3

    Quote Originally Posted by FanOfIndy  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents! Look for intel on these. Please chime in should you have any. Appreciate it.

    Pink-e.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207529421

    Sno.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/207525284

    Ash.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207538875
    Saw Pink-E yesterday. She's as advertised. Has a dog in the room but didn't bother us during the deed.

    Have seen Sno a couple times. Pics are photoshopped a bit but it's her. She was very obliging to me and very skilled with the BBBJ.

    Ash I've reached out to a few times but return messages are sporadic and have not been willing to waste more time with it. However, I see she's pregnant now. May give it another go.

  6. #24319
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
    Here are couple links to her old ads. I'd love to see her get back to her original figure.

    https://hot.com/us/in/indianapolis/e...49-2764/m-sWZg

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.

  7. #24318

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.
    I saw her once several years ago. She did BBBJ after saying she would as long as I didn't CIM. No upcharge for that. Maybe she just liked me LOL.

  8. #24317
    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover405  [View Original Post]
    Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252

    Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.

    PM's are fine and thanks!
    Saw her maybe 4 to 6 months ago. Massage in bra and panties, dropped the bra on the flip and had no issues with roaming above the waste. She does talk A LOT, but she also does good charity work with the proceeds. Great natural rack for an older lady. L1 finish. Tried to negotiate more for the next visit, but was shot down. YMMV, as always.

    I'd say if you're tired of Asians and don't mind a chatterbox (she is very nice), then go see her. Just do not mention this forum as she will shut you down immediately.

  9. #24316
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    You weren't kidding. It's this one right? I knew she looked familiar. Did she always wear a wig?

    https://indianapolis.myescort.network / female-escorts / details /02 adb8 bc-3 c92-40 a7-b1 ef-f70656 bacd5 a.
    The link doesn't bring anything up when I click on it. She wore a variety of wigs. I never payed them much mind because I was there for her spinner body and open menu.

  10. #24315
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuie3  [View Original Post]
    Think she had a baby, I believe she was advertising when she was pregnant.
    She had the kid and went back to her initial weight again. Remember seeing her while she was pregnant, and then again after she had the kid.

    She just fell off the radar for at least a year and a half probably.

  11. #24314

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteView  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.
    Good info, thanks!

  12. #24313

    Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by Footlover405  [View Original Post]
    Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252

    Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.

    PM's are fine and thanks!
    Have not seen her in two or three years. But decent average massage with L1. If she is comfortable with you or on second visit L2 for a up charge. She has a room set up in her house in a safe neighborhood. She does talk nonstop if that is a issue. Nice lady but nothing special.

  13. #24312
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one recently? Any insights are appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207525198
    Fake picture very sketchy side of town 42nd mitfoffer or however, you spell it big pass for me.

  14. #24311

    Intel on these three?

    Hello Gents! Look for intel on these. Please chime in should you have any. Appreciate it.

    Pink-e.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207529421

    Sno.

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...olis/207525284

    Ash.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207538875

  15. #24310

    Looking for info. Miss Cindy

    Hoping someone local can help me out. Will be in town this weekend and was looking thru the ads. Not sure why this kept reverberating in my mind, but now I'm curious and wanting to try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...s/632972597252

    Tried doing a search and nothing really revealing popped up. Just curious as to how a visit went and such.

    PM's are fine and thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape