LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 372 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 5570
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #5450

    Rosie. She has terrible attitude

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-653a6e97e9ca

    Found her on SA. She was very responsive and quick to reply. We moved to texting and she was quite persistent about meeting up. After some back-and-forth, we agreed on 4 for the meet. I booked a hotel through Dayuse.

    I spent quite a bit of time chatting with her beforehand because I specifically look for girls who are easygoing and not clock-watcher / pro types. She came across as friendly, cooperative, and chill in our conversations.

    I ended up arriving at the hotel and when we met her attitude completely changed. She immediately started making snide comments and her demeanor was off putting, which instantly killed the mood. Once we were in the room, she was cold, disinterested, and gave off strong "warm body" vibes. There was zero effort to make the experience enjoyable or even comfortable. Instead, it felt like she was actively trying to make me regret the meet.

    This was easily one of the worst experiences I've had in this lifestyle. After it was over I checked the forum and saw multiple other guys reporting similar negative experiences with her (bad attitude, low effort, etc.).

    Just wanted to share so others don't waste their time and money. Proceed with caution.

  2. #5449

    Obscura / Sarah

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516

    Little more info for this one as she was mentioned below. I met her from SB goes by Sarah on there. Met up for a dinner meet and greet, looks like pictures. When we had time for some hotel fun she wanted $5 but said she was ok with $4 for first time to see if dynamic' worked. For me $5 even $4 + hotel fees are not worth it for me, so I bailed. She apparently does have some experience as a Fem Dom if that's your thing maybe the price is more worth it.

  3. #5448

    Looking to trade a Winston unicorn for an RDU spinner

    Found the Winston girl on SA. A nurse who works the night shift who hosts for me at her high rise apartment downtown. Tatted with pierced nips. DTF bb / CIP / CIM. 250 ppm. But I am near Chapel Hill and Winston is just too far for me. If you have a dtf / bb / CIP / CIM spinner (100 - 150 lbs) who has a ppm of 300 or less then DM me. No pros. Doesn't need to host, I am good with dayuse.com hotels.

  4. #5447

    Scam / Rob Alert

    Every time this one makes a new account I post in here as a warning. She tried robbing me (see my previous post) and those filters are doing some heavy lifting in the looks department.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-dc29a7808b03

  5. #5446

    More Seeking Updates

    Yes, I spend too much time on this site.

    Lea.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-6016aea2976b

    Setup a date at a reasonable price, but ghosted the day of and hasn't responded since.

    Joy.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3bc836559f6

    Real and chatted with her on the phone. Confirmed a meet up location, but she wanted a meeting fee. I don't do that, so we couldn't make something work.

    Obscura.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516

    Wanted $500 ppm and doesn't host. Eh.

    Leah.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-060cbc02c197

    Got to text and trying to set something up.

    Jane.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-744c56f1ef8f

    500 ppm and can't host.

    Raye.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1480923aa478

    Wanted $500, can't host, protection required, and wants full ppm on meet and greet. Sheesh!

  6. #5445

    Any experience with?

    I think this may be someone who has a new account but not sure. Any contact with this person?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-8814f1c20de7

  7. #5444

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, she did not reply to my contact attempt on Kik.
    I tried as well and it seems she is out of the game, divorced now though. It seems her husband kinda pushed her to be in the game.

  8. #5443
    Quote Originally Posted by Joerdu  [View Original Post]
    Any reply from her? I haven't seen her on sa in a long time. I am not in Raleigh much any more.
    Unfortunately, she did not reply to my contact attempt on Kik.

  9. #5442
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    (resuscitating an old-ish thread.).

    I saw her a couple of years ago last. She was married and playing on the side. I never got a straight answer from her on whether or not her husband knew of her extracurricular activities. She was a great lay though. I tried to message her last week after seeing this post, but she didn't reply. I don't know if she's not interested in me or just not playing altogether.
    Any reply from her? I haven't seen her on sa in a long time. I am not in Raleigh much any more.

  10. #5441

    Seeking Membership Updates

    Karma.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-4a909ff886ee

    We got to text and she randomly stopped responding. Maybe I said something wrong?

    Nasia.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-4a880f5df6ce

    Isn't into guys already in a relationship.

    Jade.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-9a1b386dc45c

    This one is very odd. She speaks like a Zoomer (Gen Z for the lay) and was all over the place. She also doesn't drive. Wanted $500 but I couldn't make it work.

    Camila.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-8aa0f955e38e

    Wanted her rent covered every month $1500.

    Shannon.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-bb4f14bc2c1d

    She's a pro. Wanted $400 to meet. I might do it if other options fall through.

    Bridget.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4b1e25b324de

    She asked for my number and I gave her my burner number. She then asked if I had telegram or WhatsApp. I'm not sure why she didn't want to text me and instead wanted to chat on a fully encrypted app, but I declined to move forward.

    Minor update: she finally texted me and tried to sell me pics and videos.

    Rachelle.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-db54d6066cef

    She wanted a weekly allowance. I don't know the price, but it wasn't cheap based on the little conversation we had.

    Carly.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-6efe18d89342

    Pros: nice, fun in person. Very reasonable rates depending on what she needs paid off. Can host when roommate isn't around.

    Cons: pretty much a pro, is in Spring Lake, not Raleigh.

    Lynn.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-77b29e563b90

    Got her number, and after texting for a while asked if I wanted to buy pictures. No response after I said no.

    Hailey.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-79d7a4048aa8

    Wanted $800 for me to help cuck her husband.

    Elle.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-8d56eedd8c1e

    Straight to the point. Wanted $400 ppm but I wasn't available when she was. I'll update if I meet.

    Cailee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-d16e96661ad1

    Wanted $500 and can't host.

    Nicole.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-ad7ab9ddea27

    Met her in person. She wanted $500-$700 ppm. Not in my ideal price range for a woman who talks a lot.

    Joz.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f896e82aafa7

    Wanted online first "before we meet in person. ".

  11. #5440

    Velvetibbi

    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    Do not see that profile. Not as easy to search there with broken links.
    I just tried to find her profile by narrowing the search with details from her page and she wouldn't pop up for me so it's possible she has her profile hidden from search. Forgot to mention she does host out of Dunn. Picture below is current profile pic.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9746.jpg‎  

  12. #5439
    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyShallow  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...IXS7f09vKnBdLn

    Met with Ms. Coco last week. She is a very good time. She says she's quite selective though so YMMV. DTF Latina MILF can host. Has a few kids, so they've left their mark on the body. Cute face though & very entertaining.

    Stay safe.
    Do not see that profile. Not as easy to search there with broken links.

  13. #5438
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy  [View Original Post]
    Seems like they are blocking VPNs? Idk what the obsession with these sites with verifying the folks. There is a reason why people do these behind VPN!
    It's not VPNs: any newly generated links from the past month or so can't be shared, or it will load a blank page. Not sure if it's intentional; seems like a fast way to end a website, preventing people from linking to it.

  14. #5437

    Velvetibbi aka Coco

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...IXS7f09vKnBdLn

    Met with Ms. Coco last week. She is a very good time. She says she's quite selective though so YMMV. DTF Latina MILF can host. Has a few kids, so they've left their mark on the body. Cute face though & very entertaining.

    Stay safe.

  15. #5436
    Quote Originally Posted by Svt4628  [View Original Post]
    None of the SB links seem to work.
    Seems like they are blocking VPNs? Idk what the obsession with these sites with verifying the folks. There is a reason why people do these behind VPN!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape