Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 5570
-
05-26-26 10:17 #5450Regular Member

Posts: 4Rosie. She has terrible attitude
https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-653a6e97e9ca
Found her on SA. She was very responsive and quick to reply. We moved to texting and she was quite persistent about meeting up. After some back-and-forth, we agreed on 4 for the meet. I booked a hotel through Dayuse.
I spent quite a bit of time chatting with her beforehand because I specifically look for girls who are easygoing and not clock-watcher / pro types. She came across as friendly, cooperative, and chill in our conversations.
I ended up arriving at the hotel and when we met her attitude completely changed. She immediately started making snide comments and her demeanor was off putting, which instantly killed the mood. Once we were in the room, she was cold, disinterested, and gave off strong "warm body" vibes. There was zero effort to make the experience enjoyable or even comfortable. Instead, it felt like she was actively trying to make me regret the meet.
This was easily one of the worst experiences I've had in this lifestyle. After it was over I checked the forum and saw multiple other guys reporting similar negative experiences with her (bad attitude, low effort, etc.).
Just wanted to share so others don't waste their time and money. Proceed with caution.
-
05-23-26 08:45 #5449Senior Member

Posts: 45Obscura / Sarah
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516
Little more info for this one as she was mentioned below. I met her from SB goes by Sarah on there. Met up for a dinner meet and greet, looks like pictures. When we had time for some hotel fun she wanted $5 but said she was ok with $4 for first time to see if dynamic' worked. For me $5 even $4 + hotel fees are not worth it for me, so I bailed. She apparently does have some experience as a Fem Dom if that's your thing maybe the price is more worth it.
-
05-22-26 12:19 #5448Senior Member

Posts: 161Looking to trade a Winston unicorn for an RDU spinner
Found the Winston girl on SA. A nurse who works the night shift who hosts for me at her high rise apartment downtown. Tatted with pierced nips. DTF bb / CIP / CIM. 250 ppm. But I am near Chapel Hill and Winston is just too far for me. If you have a dtf / bb / CIP / CIM spinner (100 - 150 lbs) who has a ppm of 300 or less then DM me. No pros. Doesn't need to host, I am good with dayuse.com hotels.
-
05-19-26 17:19 #5447Regular Member

Posts: 19Scam / Rob Alert
Every time this one makes a new account I post in here as a warning. She tried robbing me (see my previous post) and those filters are doing some heavy lifting in the looks department.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...9-dc29a7808b03
-
05-19-26 15:43 #5446Regular Member

Posts: 19More Seeking Updates
Yes, I spend too much time on this site.
Lea.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-6016aea2976b
Setup a date at a reasonable price, but ghosted the day of and hasn't responded since.
Joy.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-e3bc836559f6
Real and chatted with her on the phone. Confirmed a meet up location, but she wanted a meeting fee. I don't do that, so we couldn't make something work.
Obscura.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...6-eacd0fee3516
Wanted $500 ppm and doesn't host. Eh.
Leah.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-060cbc02c197
Got to text and trying to set something up.
Jane.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...5-744c56f1ef8f
500 ppm and can't host.
Raye.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-1480923aa478
Wanted $500, can't host, protection required, and wants full ppm on meet and greet. Sheesh!
-
05-17-26 12:31 #5445Regular Member

Posts: 3Any experience with?
I think this may be someone who has a new account but not sure. Any contact with this person?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-8814f1c20de7
-
05-15-26 13:17 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 50Liz
I tried as well and it seems she is out of the game, divorced now though. It seems her husband kinda pushed her to be in the game.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 14:49 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 425Unfortunately, she did not reply to my contact attempt on Kik.
Originally Posted by Joerdu
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 08:33 #5442Regular Member

Posts: 21Any reply from her? I haven't seen her on sa in a long time. I am not in Raleigh much any more.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 21:45 #5441Regular Member

Posts: 19Seeking Membership Updates
Karma.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...8-4a909ff886ee
We got to text and she randomly stopped responding. Maybe I said something wrong?
Nasia.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...c-4a880f5df6ce
Isn't into guys already in a relationship.
Jade.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...e-9a1b386dc45c
This one is very odd. She speaks like a Zoomer (Gen Z for the lay) and was all over the place. She also doesn't drive. Wanted $500 but I couldn't make it work.
Camila.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-8aa0f955e38e
Wanted her rent covered every month $1500.
Shannon.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...5-bb4f14bc2c1d
She's a pro. Wanted $400 to meet. I might do it if other options fall through.
Bridget.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-4b1e25b324de
She asked for my number and I gave her my burner number. She then asked if I had telegram or WhatsApp. I'm not sure why she didn't want to text me and instead wanted to chat on a fully encrypted app, but I declined to move forward.
Minor update: she finally texted me and tried to sell me pics and videos.
Rachelle.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-db54d6066cef
She wanted a weekly allowance. I don't know the price, but it wasn't cheap based on the little conversation we had.
Carly.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...b-6efe18d89342
Pros: nice, fun in person. Very reasonable rates depending on what she needs paid off. Can host when roommate isn't around.
Cons: pretty much a pro, is in Spring Lake, not Raleigh.
Lynn.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...8-77b29e563b90
Got her number, and after texting for a while asked if I wanted to buy pictures. No response after I said no.
Hailey.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...8-79d7a4048aa8
Wanted $800 for me to help cuck her husband.
Elle.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...e-8d56eedd8c1e
Straight to the point. Wanted $400 ppm but I wasn't available when she was. I'll update if I meet.
Cailee.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...9-d16e96661ad1
Wanted $500 and can't host.
Nicole.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-ad7ab9ddea27
Met her in person. She wanted $500-$700 ppm. Not in my ideal price range for a woman who talks a lot.
Joz.
https://members.seeking.com/messages...7-f896e82aafa7
Wanted online first "before we meet in person. ".
-
05-12-26 15:21 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 45Velvetibbi
I just tried to find her profile by narrowing the search with details from her page and she wouldn't pop up for me so it's possible she has her profile hidden from search. Forgot to mention she does host out of Dunn. Picture below is current profile pic.
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 12:40 #5439Senior Member

Posts: 149Do not see that profile. Not as easy to search there with broken links.
Originally Posted by JonnyShallow
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 10:58 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 360It's not VPNs: any newly generated links from the past month or so can't be shared, or it will load a blank page. Not sure if it's intentional; seems like a fast way to end a website, preventing people from linking to it.
Originally Posted by IndyGoGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 21:48 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 45Velvetibbi aka Coco
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...IXS7f09vKnBdLn
Met with Ms. Coco last week. She is a very good time. She says she's quite selective though so YMMV. DTF Latina MILF can host. Has a few kids, so they've left their mark on the body. Cute face though & very entertaining.
Stay safe.
-
05-05-26 08:52 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 48Seems like they are blocking VPNs? Idk what the obsession with these sites with verifying the folks. There is a reason why people do these behind VPN!
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




