Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 20139
-
05-13-26 08:34 #19839Senior Member

Posts: 83Sounds like you saw Eve. She's a great time in all aspects of the game.
Originally Posted by GoodTimer88
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-26 08:18 #19838Senior Member

Posts: 83Peyton at Panacea
Looks like Panacea is busy lately, based on the number of reviews posted. Has anyone seen Peyton recently? I like her pic on their ad and hoping she has good service to go along with it. Thanks in advance!
-
05-12-26 20:24 #19837Senior Member

Posts: 1263Tgtbt
Yeah, I would be shocked if that was the person who opened the door.
Originally Posted by Trobber222
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 18:51 #19836Senior Member

Posts: 88Lulu
Made a stop at Lulu's in Lowell. After last time being such great FS. I went back hoping for more. But this time I was only offered the standard. So that was disappointing. YMMV I suppose. Ill still go back, the location works well. But definitely not my best experience. Massage and teasing was great though.
As always if anyone has any FS suggestions outside of TNC or MD let me know. Always on the lookout for a new adventure. Doesn't even need to be around GR.
Be safe gents.
-
05-12-26 18:41 #19835Senior Member

Posts: 88Slip / Slide Betty?
No reports here- sent a message for rates. Anybody know if real?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/308708403167
-
05-12-26 15:24 #19834Senior Member

Posts: 312Tight body ebony
Hello GR Mongers.
I was here about a month ago and I received a great massage with extras from a skinny Ebony with a big smile and long dreads. It was in an office park setting. This is mostly all I remember except that I found her on Tryst. I deleted all traces of her from my phone for obvious reasons and now she has no ad on Tryst (At least I'm almost positive it was Tryst). I would know her name for sure if I saw it. Anyone have an idea of who it may be? PM fine of course.
-
05-12-26 13:07 #19833Senior Member

Posts: 185Kaylee
Stopped Panacia had massage. Not bad massage very nice time lots talk great finish. No tip discussed but I always tip well. Would definitely go back. Very safe place.
-
05-11-26 14:27 #19832Senior Member

Posts: 159My Massage Grandville
Anything is possible. Go there and work your magic. YMMV, as usual. Report back here when you find out.
Originally Posted by MrCruzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-26 00:02 #19831Senior Member

Posts: 135Lotus cici & lulu linda
Went to Lotus last week and was told cici was not there. Could have been mamisan since she was in her 50's. Anyone know if cici is gone for good, or just a (rare) vacation?
Left and went to lulu's. Linda took care of me. 6/10 massage, Standard HE. Nothing special about it. I wouldn't go back to see her. Matched door fee on tip.
-
05-10-26 22:13 #19830Senior Member

Posts: 441My Massage, Grandville
I heard from a friend who heard it from a friend, probably quite a while ago, that more than just a MS might be available, at My Massage Spa on Canal near Rivertown mall. A search turned up nothing, Anyone experience or heard what's available here?
-
05-10-26 21:17 #19829Senior Member

Posts: 1014Panacea
What's up with Panacea? One Monger gets a BBBJ with no mention of tip / upsell and another Monger gets an upsold 200+ HJ! I haven't been to Panacea in 10 plus years, but when I see BBBJ with no mention of tip, I get interested!
-
05-10-26 12:04 #19828Senior Member

Posts: 221Yes, Foxy is the one with crazy looking dude, and I was unaware of FS, just happy ending and extra for naked, but I saw her quite a while ago in her Holland apartment?
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 09:29 #19827Regular Member

Posts: 26Pant less rip off
Yes, I thought pants off would be full service.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 22:10 #19826Senior Member

Posts: 28Panacea Grandville
Decided to check out the new location. Its a nice enough spot and felt discrete. Scheduled ahead with Kaylee. She was pleasant to chat with and gave a good massage. On the flip, she got comfortable as requested, finished with BBBJ. Didn't ask about other options. Half hour was. 50 and no mention of tip. Gave what I felt was appropriate good amount. Will repeat!
-
05-09-26 18:54 #19825Regular Member

Posts: 2TNC Lineup
Was there a few weeks ago, it was just Li Li I believe her name was.
Originally Posted by Mystry12
[View Original Post]
Old Brunette Asian slim with very nice tits.
Would agree about the service however, just business and she cupped her hand over me at the finish on account of at the previous visit I sprayed quite a bit Which I was looking forward to doing again. All in all OK, 1 hr $80 nude HE $100 tip.










Reply With Quote





